╌>

New QAnon Theory Predicts Trump Will Return in April as Easter Bunny | The New Yorker

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  jbb  •  3 years ago  •  9 comments

By:   Andy Borowitz (The New Yorker)

New QAnon Theory Predicts Trump Will Return in April as Easter Bunny | The New Yorker
Allegedly, the former President will hop over the White House fence and begin hiding brightly colored eggs on the South Lawn.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

borowitz-andy.png

By Andy Borowitz

March 6, 2021 Borowitz-Easter.jpg Photograph by Carlos Barria / Reuters

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—Issuing a bold new prediction, QAnon followers declared that Donald J. Trump would return on April 4th as the Easter Bunny.

According to the theory, which has been spreading like wildfire on the Internet, on Easter Sunday, Trump will hop over the White House fence and begin hiding brightly colored eggs on the South Lawn.

At the Capitol, Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene confirmed that Trump's reappearance as the Easter Bunny was "a real thing."

"Donald Trump is the Easter Bunny," she said. "Joe Biden is not the Easter Bunny."

When asked what would happen if Trump did not return on Easter as scheduled, Greene revealed that QAnon followers would shift their focus to Arbor Day, when many believe that Trump will return as a Norway spruce.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JBB
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JBB    3 years ago

Before long Qanon will be predicting that The Great Orange Pumpkin will surely come for Halloween! 

Kavika
Professor Principal
2  Kavika     3 years ago

I definitely can see Trump laying eggs. 

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
2.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Kavika @2    3 years ago

Trump will chopping off rabbits feet for good luck, asz he's already laid enuff eggs to infest our country with Seventy some millions infected with ignorance, and so many still in denile...

Thomas
Masters Guide
3  Thomas    3 years ago

Wait Wait, Don't tell me.... It will be perfect and happen just.. poof!... Like that.

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
3.1  sandy-2021492  replied to  Thomas @3    3 years ago

He'll appear bearing candy, and Covid will disappear this April like magic, for sure.  No fibbing this time.

Larry Hampton
Professor Participates
4  Larry Hampton    3 years ago

Lol, good stuff!

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4.1  igknorantzrulz  replied to  Larry Hampton @4    3 years ago
He'll appear bearing candy, and

spreading Covid, more likely

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
5  Thrawn 31    3 years ago

Sadly, this has probably already been adopted by MAGA/TrumpWhateverthefuck as well as other Qanon dumbasses.

bbl-1
Professor Quiet
6  bbl-1    3 years ago

Honestly, are we supposed to believe that this Q, what ever it is and various other so called information sources,  remain a mystery to US Intelligence Agencies as to who and what they are?

April 30, 1945 is said to the date the German Chancellor ended his life.  Or, April 15th is also approximately on month after the Ides of March.  Also, last year in the early part of April a friend and I were hunting for Morale Mushrooms and I slid down a hill and skinned my shin.  April is a very important date.   And a Slovenian website posted that sometime in April of 2018 Ivanka had a sexual encounter with someone yet unnamed.

Bottom line;  MAGA is a social disease.