╌>

Donald Trump and Bill O'Reilly to Hold 'History Tour'

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  3 years ago  •  14 comments

By:   Michael Luciano (Mediaite)

Donald Trump and Bill O'Reilly to Hold 'History Tour'
Donald Trump will join Bill O'Reilly for four appearances in December.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

By Michael LucianoJun 7th, 2021, 4:33 pm GettyImages-459965690-e1610237329145.jpg

Former President Donald Trump will join former Fox News host Bill O'Reilly on the road for four events in December.

Billed as "The History Tour," the first event will take place on December 11 at the BB&T Center in Sunrise, Florida. The second event's venue has yet to be determined, while the last two will be held at the Toyota Center in Houston and the American Airlines Center in Dallas. All three known venues are the homes of NBA and/or NHL teams, and have capacities of around 20,000. It's unclear how many seats will be made available for these events.

Organizers of the Trump tour say the appearances "will provide a never-before-heard inside view of his administration — which will be historical in and of itself."

O'Reilly has written a series of books about historical matters, including a long-running series of titles beginning with "Killing." They include Killing Kennedy , Killing Reagan , Killing Patton , and Killing Jesus .

O'Reilly unceremoniously left Fox News in 2017, after his show lost dozens of advertisers following a report in The New York Times stating that Fox News had settled five lawsuits with women who had accused of him of sexual misconduct. The settlements totaled about $13 million. In April 2017, O'Reilly told viewers he was taking a two-week vacation, but he never returned to Fox.

Trump, who was president at the time said, "I think he shouldn't have settled; personally I think he shouldn't have settled. Because you should have taken it all the way. I don't think Bill did anything wrong."

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago

Idiots who want to buy tickets for these shows please form a queue in line B, suckers form a queue in line S

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago

I guess Dennis Miller wasn't available to be a co-host. 

Hallux
PhD Principal
3  Hallux    3 years ago

With those two history will give way to his-terical histrionics.

JBB
Professor Principal
4  JBB    3 years ago

The Smell My Finger Tour...

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
4.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JBB @4    3 years ago

The Dumb Ass and Dumber Ass Tour.

devangelical
Professor Principal
4.1.1  devangelical  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @4.1    3 years ago

the ridiculous comb over tour ...

TᵢG
Professor Principal
5  TᵢG    3 years ago

Well this should give an indication of Bill's character.   Will he go along with the 'election was stolen by fraud' lie?   Just teaming up with Trump suggests that O'Reilly will directly contradict his 'no spin zone' slogan.

Pretty sickening.   Instead of pushing Trump out of the way and starting a healing process for the party, these 'good' Rs are perpetuating the Trump infection of the R party.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  TᵢG @5    3 years ago

Bill O' Reilly is a multi multi millionaire and Trump is allegedly rich, so you wouldnt think they were doing it for the money, but they are. 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
5.1.1  TᵢG  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1    3 years ago

I just cannot internalize why people want to associate with Trump.    Especially now after engaging in his two-month con-job on the world stage.   He has shown the world that he will unabashedly make the most outrageous lies with no concern for the damage he does to the nation.

O'Reilly is a fool for associating with Trump.

pat wilson
Professor Participates
5.2  pat wilson  replied to  TᵢG @5    3 years ago
Well this should give an indication of Bill's character

What character ? He's a sexual harasser just like trump. Birds of a feather ...

TᵢG
Professor Principal
5.2.1  TᵢG  replied to  pat wilson @5.2    3 years ago

Associating with Trump makes him look worse.

Kavika
Professor Principal
6  Kavika     3 years ago

B.T. Barnam ''there's a sucker born every minute''....This statement will once again be validated.

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
7  igknorantzrulz    3 years ago

Should be some 'interesting' & 'New" History to be learned from the I'm a FCKN LIAR with pants on fire and the dizzying Oh'Reilly centrifugal spin zone quite dire.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago

I thought this was a good take on this 

The Sexual Predator Tour: Trump and Bill O’Reilly Team Up to Cash In on Hating America | News Corpse

This tour is to   “history”   what tofu is to steak. And as for   “never before heard”   views, does anyone really think that Trump has any thoughts about his disastrous administration that he hasn’t already expressed repeatedly to the point of nauseum? Trump himself claims that this staged presentation will offer…

“…hard-hitting sessions where we’ll talk about the real problems happening in the U.S., those that the Fake News Media never mention. I will be focusing on greatness for our Country, something seldom discussed in political dialogue. If we don’t make our Country great again, we will soon no longer have a Country!”

In Trump’s mind, the real problems that are never mentioned are likely the same old ones that he has been ranting about for the past five years. And all of those revolve around his inbred racism, his animosity toward the free press, his blind rage at Democrats (and wayward Republicans), and his narcissistic obsession with how terribly he thinks he has been treated. He’s even proving how worn out his rhetoric is by referring to his tiresome American greatness trope as   “seldom discussed.”