╌>

Netflix's Fear Street

Category:  Entertainment

By:  evilgenius  •  3 years ago  •  12 comments

Netflix's Fear Street

Next month Netflix will serve up 3 horror movies in 3 weeks based on R.L. Stine's trilogy of books. The first movie - 

In 1994, a group of teenagers discovers that the terrifying events that have haunted their town for generations may all be connected — and that they may be the next targets. Based on R.L. Stine’s best selling horror series, the trilogy follows the nightmare through Shadyside’s sinister history.

The second movie -

Shadyside, 1978. School’s out for summer and the activities at Camp Nightwing are about to begin. But when another Shadysider is possessed with the urge to kill, the fun in the sun becomes a gruesome fight for survival.

The 3rd movie -

The origins of Sarah Fier’s curse are finally revealed as history comes full circle on a night that changes the lives of Shadysiders forever.

The Netflix official trailer for Fear Street:

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

evilone
Professor Guide
1  author  evilone    3 years ago

I'll be watching!

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
2  Trout Giggles    3 years ago

I may or not watch. I'm not into horror and definitely not into teen horror. But thanks for the heads up! I need something new to watch

evilone
Professor Guide
2.1  author  evilone  replied to  Trout Giggles @2    3 years ago

I'll be watching the first episode of Marvel's Loki on Disney + tonight.

Kavika
Professor Principal
3  Kavika     3 years ago

I'm sticking with Marvel Comics. Wyatt Wingfoot is my favorite.

evilone
Professor Guide
3.1  author  evilone  replied to  Kavika @3    3 years ago
Wyatt Wingfoot

I wonder if we might see that character in the upcoming She Hulk show? They were friends in the comics.

Kavika
Professor Principal
3.1.1  Kavika   replied to  evilone @3.1    3 years ago

That would be great if it happens.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4  JohnRussell    3 years ago

I'm not a big horror fan either, but I will check out the trailers of these Fear Street to see if I am interested. 

CB
Professor Principal
5  CB    3 years ago

I don't usually like movie names that have the word, "Street" in them, but that is Gloria Gaynor belching out a theme song. It kind of reminds me of "Teen Wolf" and I loved me some Tyler Posey and the wolf 'klan.' And, I feel vibes of a "Jeepers Creepers" (2001) Justin Long character might show up. So, I will be there!          Dirty Boy! jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

CB
Professor Principal
6  CB    3 years ago

Hey you! What about Fear Street trilogy! Come back. (I had a ball watching and luvin it all!)

evilone
Professor Guide
6.1  author  evilone  replied to  CB @6    3 years ago

I haven't yet watched the last one. The first 2 were highly entertaining.

CB
Professor Principal
6.1.1  CB  replied to  evilone @6.1    3 years ago

You've got to see it. It ties everything together. Great job by the director! Also, it has a 'treat' in store at the end of the movie! Betcha' can't guess what it is! (Don't cheap it: Watch it all!)

CB
Professor Principal
7  CB    3 years ago

I loved Fear Street Trilogy! I was curious how one tells a story inverted and keep it interesting and stimulating. Well: MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!  I highly recommend the horrors of 'Fear Street' trilogy for spooky Halloween weekend!