╌>

STOCK MKT: Psychedelic Medicine (Jim Cramer re: MindMed Stock)

Category:  Stock Market & Investments

Via:  krishna  •  3 years ago  •  7 comments

By:   Justin Mrozinski's YouTube post of Jim Cramer on Mad Money

STOCK MKT: Psychedelic Medicine (Jim Cramer re: MindMed Stock)
Jimmy Chill is on to something: $MNMD

Related :

SubReddit - Wall Street Bets: Discussion:  MindMed ($MNMD) and the upcoming Psychedelics #ShroomBoom

Full Disclosure: I own shares of MindMed stock (symbol formerly MMEDF but now changed to MNMD after achieving NASDAQ listing)

Disclaimer: Nothing in this posting is meant as a recommendation to buy or sell any listed security. Investing in the Stock Market may result in the loss of some or all of your invested capital.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Jimmy Chill is on to something $MNMD

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Krishna
Professor Expert
1  seeder  Krishna    3 years ago

Krishna
Professor Expert
2  seeder  Krishna    3 years ago

Related: Timothy Leary

Timothy Francis Leary (October 22, 1920 – May 31, 1996) was an American psychologist and writer known for his strong advocacy of psychedelic drugs.[2][3] Evaluations of Leary are polarized, ranging from bold oracle to publicity hound. He was "a hero of American consciousness", according to Allen Ginsberg, and Tom Robbins called him a "brave neuronaut".[4]

As a clinical psychologist at Harvard University, Leary worked on the Harvard Psilocybin Project from 1960 to 1962 (LSD and psilocybin were still legal in the United States at the time), resulting in the Concord Prison Experiment and the Marsh Chapel Experiment Leary believed that LSD showed potential for therapeutic use in psychiatry. He used LSD himself and developed a philosophy of mind expansion and personal truth through LSD.[11][12] After leaving Harvard, he continued to publicly promote the use of psychedelic drugs and became a well-known figure of the counterculture of the 1960s.

On September 19, 1966, Leary reorganized the IFIF/Castalia Foundation under the nomenclature of the League for Spiritual Discovery, a religion with LSD as its holy sacrament, in part as an unsuccessful attempt to maintain legal status for the use of LSD and other psychedelics for the religion's adherents, based on a "freedom of religion" argument.[67][68] Leary incorporated the League for Spiritual Discovery as a religious organization in New York State, and their belief structure was based on Leary's mantra: "drop out, turn on, tune in.

Leary developed the eight-circuit model of consciousness in his book Exo-Psychology (1977) and gave lectures, occasionally billing himself as a "performing philosopher".[14]

During the 1960s and 1970s, he was arrested often enough to see the inside of 36 prisons worldwide.[15]

President Richard Nixon once described Leary as "the most dangerous man in America".[16]

A man "Ahead of His time"???

Krishna
Professor Expert
3  seeder  Krishna    3 years ago

Of course if you're Leary of Psychedelics because of Mr.Timothy -- how about Kevin O'?

Mind Medicine: Why Kevin O'Leary Thinks This Psychedelics Company Is Just Getting Started

(Isn't that Wonderful?)

Split Personality
Professor Guide
4  Split Personality    3 years ago

I think we talked about this one before.

It's up 328% since then. I may have to buy more shares jrSmiley_7_smiley_image.png

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Split Personality @4    3 years ago
I think we talked about this one before. It's up 328% since then. I may have to buy more shares

At this point I'm actually not sure what to do with this one. At one point I had a YUGE position. Then sold off most of it at various intervals. A few times also added more...Made more money in a single stock than I've done in, (literally) decades. (May have a YUGE tax bill on profits!)

Now I only have a small position, I could be wrong, but think it will do very well, probably much more upside...but that might be soon, or might take a while.

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.1.1  seeder  Krishna  replied to  Krishna @4.1    3 years ago

P.S: Stock futures look pretty bad this morning. Again, I could be wrong, but I think this negativity is overdone-- today might be a good day to do more buying (in general)  than selling...(?).

Now I'm much more interested in income rather than growth-- I am almost entirely invested in relatively safe hi dividend payers-- plus allow myself one very speculative non-dividend payer (in this case MNMD).

Split Personality
Professor Guide
4.1.2  Split Personality  replied to  Krishna @4.1.1    3 years ago

Well I added to MindMed and it went down a hair immediately, lol, naturally...