╌>

'What is wrong with you?' Donald Trump Jr. accused of 'desecrating' July 4 with picture of dad riding eagle

Category:  Other

Via:  john-russell  •  3 years ago  •  11 comments

'What is wrong with you?' Donald Trump Jr. accused of 'desecrating' July 4 with picture of dad riding eagle
"What is wrong with you?" one person asked. "Oh now I get it, we can't kneel in protest but we can desecrate Mount Rushmore," another person wrote.

This has got to be hands down the funniest article of the day. 

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

www.rawstory.com   /donald-trump-jr-eagle/

David Edwards 5-6 minutes   7/4/2021

Donald Trump Jr., son of the former president, faced backlash on Sunday after he celebrated the July 4th holiday by tweeting an image of his father that some found offensive.

The image showed the former president riding on the back of a bald eagle as it flew over Mt. Rushmore. Each of the presidents who are carved into the mountain had been altered so that they appeared to be wearing "Make America Great Again" hats.

Rolling into Fourth of July BBQ like a boss.  #4thofJuly   #FourthofJuly   pic.twitter.com/yokJLqvku4
— Donald Trump Jr. (@DonaldJTrumpJr)  July 4, 2021

E5dN4gWXMAkrMzo?format=jpg&name=small

=================================================

Many of the responses accused the former president's son of denigrating a national holiday.

"What is wrong with you?" one person asked.

"Oh now I get it, we can't kneel in protest but we can desecrate Mount Rushmore," another person wrote.

Read some of the responses below.

===============================

They tried to make him go to rehab but he said no, no,no   pic.twitter.com/mPJCYHNWwu
— nosleeptillbklyn (@shsbklyn)   July 4, 2021

-

JAIL BIRD ~ Perfect!!
— The Resistor Sister®️♥️ (@the_resistor)   July 4, 2021

-

Man I hope they let you keep tweeting from prison! Comedy gold
— Geoff Kirk (@coobee13)   July 4, 2021

-

It's too early for cocaine, bro.
— CB is Big Baby Jesus. (@ConservBlue2020)   July 4, 2021

-

This reminds me of the macaroni art project that parents of 6 year olds hang on the fridge...like a boss.   pic.twitter.com/6fr7Banco4
— Ain't no dog like an old dog. (@russel_nelson)   July 4, 2021

-

None amount of money can't buy you class,buddy…. And class and taste would've spared your family and you from the embarrassment of thinking that this meme is so cool,that you've to post it! https://t.co/oP7WjsoLPi
— VeryBadGerman Stable since genius is gone (@Speed_Peete)   July 4, 2021
-

This is as lame as it gets.
— Wyle E Coyote, Super Genius (@5150merica)   July 4, 2021

-

Dong Jr isn't the only one flying high!
— Big Lee Bronzer (@BigLeeBronzer)   July 4, 2021

-

Y'all have no shame, no taste, no class. Please do us all a favor and do something rich ppl like to do that is quiet and out of the spotlight. While y'all still have money to fall back on.   https://t.co/TRUHRSZ1jL
— Moist. (@mecagoaveces)   July 4, 2021

-

What are you? Five years old? This is such a childish picture ♂️♂️♂️
— Ubi Fabbri Curcio (@Ubi_wan_kenobi)   July 4, 2021

-

Remember that time your company got indicted?
— Angry Staffer (@Angry_Staffer)   July 4, 2021

-

When you get your prison tattoo you should be bold and go for the image of your dad on the eagle, full lower back. It might be better to get this done before you go in, safer protocol. Have a great holiday. :-)
— MeggsMuldoon (@MeggsMuldoon)   July 4, 2021

-

Isn't it a bit early to be this whacked out on drugs… Oh wait… I forgot who I was talking to.   pic.twitter.com/Ch5yKwtz2h
— Carolyn from Maryland (@carolyn_from)   July 4, 2021

-

The same people who are offended by black people kneeling for the National Anthem, also seem to think this image of a person desecrating our sacred national symbols is just fine. WTF.
— Law Dog ⚖️ (@texaslawdog101)   July 4, 2021

-

Oh now I get it, we can't kneel in protest but we can desecrate Mount Rushmore ….
— dmargolies (@dmargolies2)   July 4, 2021

-

I think this is more realistic, Juuuuuuuuuuuunior ;)   pic.twitter.com/UI2Ma6wHof
— Paul Lee Teeks (@PaulLeeTeeks)   July 4, 2021

-

That eagle is just hoping Trump is wearing his diaper.
— Tommy Campbell (@MrTommyCampbell)   July 4, 2021

-

Your dad is gonna throw you under the bus the first chance he gets. Which I'm guessing is very soon. Oh, and Hunter's Dad loves him.   pic.twitter.com/CW8d12rkO9
— joedirtinthehole (@joedirtintheho1)   July 4, 2021

-

OMG...way to denigrate a holiday meant for America! What is wrong with you?
— Juana (@juanabean)   July 4, 2021

-

Go do another line, Jr.
— chrissy ☮️☀️ (@frungur)   July 4, 2021

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago
This reminds me of the macaroni art project that parents of 6 year olds hang on the fridge...like a boss.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago

Imagine the exploding heads if Black Lives Matter hats had been placed on the Mt Rushmore figures. 

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.1  Ozzwald  replied to  JohnRussell @2    3 years ago
Imagine the exploding heads if Black Lives Matter hats had been placed on the Mt Rushmore figures.

This just shows off the right wing mindset.  A person is considered patriotic only if they wear a flag, show flags in the background, or some sort of visual representation.  They would consider Putin to be a true patriot if he wore an American flag pin.  However they would consider George Washington as being unpatriotic if he did not wear anything red, white and blue.

2w64sy.jpg

Kavika
Professor Principal
3  Kavika     3 years ago

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Kavika @3    3 years ago

There you go. jrSmiley_81_smiley_image.gif

igknorantzrulz
PhD Quiet
4  igknorantzrulz    3 years ago

this family is just too damn bazaar, as i would need to smoke me a few, B 4 i could be as damn creative enough to keep up with these clowns, cause it is unreal what the art of the deal did spiel, cause these dix are too dumb to be real, and possibly too numb to feel, but in prison, i'm gonna have to bet, they ALL SQUEAL !

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
5  Paula Bartholomew    3 years ago

Jr gave daddy the bird.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago

I wonder what Trump is hunting with the shotgun in his hands. 

Gordy327
Professor Expert
6.1  Gordy327  replied to  JohnRussell @6    3 years ago
I wonder what Trump is hunting with the shotgun in his hands. 

Democrats/liberals maybe? Although, I would not be surprised in the least if this how some sycophants actually see Trump.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7  seeder  JohnRussell    3 years ago

Trumpsters have an unhealthy obsession with Mt. Rushmore. 

Ender
Professor Principal
7.1  Ender  replied to  JohnRussell @7    3 years ago

trumpers have an unhealthy obsession with trump.

Never in my life have seen people worship someone so much.