╌>

Plotting To Kill Teacher With Hand Sanitizer

Category:  Other

Via:  nona62  •  9 years ago  •  12 comments

Plotting To Kill Teacher With Hand Sanitizer

Fourth Graders Suspended After Plotting To Kill Teacher With Hand Sanitizer

Three fourth-grade girls in Elba, New York, are accused of conspiring to kill their teacher with hand sanitizer.

The Elba Elementary School students had learned that their teacher was severely allergic to hand sanitizer, and they allegedly planned to put sanitizer on items they knew the teacher would touch, according to WKBW. Deputies say the students involved told other kids at school they were going to kill their teacher in this way.

When youth officers interviewed the girls, one of them said the teacher yells at us" and "the class has problems with her, according to WGRZ. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/09/fourth-graders-plot-to-kill-teacher-hand-sanitizer_n_6443286.html?utm_hp_ref=weird-news

The students never actually went through with the plan , the Daily News Online reports. The alleged plot was uncovered in mid-December, and Genesee County Sheriff's stated this week that the case has been closed after authorities determined no crime had been committed.

The students are not facing any charges, though two of them were suspended.

The Elba School District released a statement Thursday saying the event has been a shock to the community, and noted they cannot comment on the specifics of this event due to privacy laws. However, they did clarify that no one was injured or actually placed in harms way. The release also says that the reports in the media and on social media so not accurately reflect the entire event, though it does not elaborate on how.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Nona62
Professor Silent
link   seeder  Nona62    9 years ago

The students are not facing any charges, though two of them were suspended.

Nona62
Professor Silent

I'm so glad I'm not raising children anymore. I feel sorry for sorry for the future generations.

Nona62
Professor Silent

Me too...

Nona62
Professor Silent

I just wonder what their home lives are like.

Petey Coober
Freshman Silent
link   Petey Coober    9 years ago

I wonder how hard it would be for future classes to ID who this teacher is . If easy , then her classroom days may be numbered .

Nona62
Professor Silent

Oooohh...I never would have thought of that.

Nona62
Professor Silent

Their parents must be so very proud f them. /s

Nona62
Professor Silent

But of course it was society, no way it could have been the parents.....pfft !/s