╌>

Tarek El Moussa allegedly blows up at ex Christina Haack on ‘Flip or Flop’ set

Category:  Entertainment

Via:  hal-a-lujah  •  3 years ago  •  9 comments

By:   Francesca Bacardi

Tarek El Moussa allegedly blows up at ex Christina Haack on ‘Flip or Flop’ set
The outlet’s sources also claimed that El Moussa bragged that he “made” his ex-wife and called her a “washed-up loser.” “Look at me, look at me, look at me. It’s called winning,” he reportedly screamed at her, adding, “The world knows you’re crazy!”

The world knows she’s crazy?!  Who’s the one getting all Charlie Sheen over “a signal to start work”?

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Tarek El Moussa allegedly lost it on his ex-wife Christina Haack over the way she told him it was time to film their HGTV series “Flip or Flop.”

TMZ reported on Tuesday that El Moussa allegedly flipped out at Haack last Wednesday on the set of their show after he disapproved of the way she signaled to him that it was time to get to work.

Production sources told the outlet that El Moussa, 39, allegedly went on a verbal tirade against Haack and even compared her to his current fiancée, Heather Rae Young, saying Young is hotter and wealthier than Haack.

The outlet’s sources also claimed that El Moussa bragged that he “made” his ex-wife and called her a “washed-up loser.”

“Look at me, look at me, look at me. It’s called winning,” he reportedly screamed at her, adding, “The world knows you’re crazy!”

Production reportedly stopped filming them together and finished the day by having them work separately.

A source close to El Moussa claimed his rage against Haack, 38, stems from her recent admission that she smoked toad venom to help cure her anxiety, as he’s concerned about the safety of their two children.

Reps for Haack, El Moussa and HGTV didn’t return Page Six’s requests for comment.

While confirming her relationship with new boyfriend Joshua Hall, Haack revealed that she met him when she wasn’t in a “state of fear or fight-or-flight.”

“I had taken time off social, hired a spiritual coach and smoked a Bufo toad (which basically reset my brain and kicked out years of anxiety in 15 mins),” she wrote on social media.

El Moussa and Haack finalized their divorce in January 2018 after he initially filed the year prior.

The couple — who share a 10-year-old daughter named Taylor and 5-year-old son named Brayden —  separated  after a harrowing fight in May 2016 in which  police were called and his guns were seized from the family home .

Haack also shares a 1-year-old son with ex-husband Ant Anstead. The couple divorced earlier this year and Anstead is currently dating Oscar winner Renée Zellweger .

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
1  seeder  Hal A. Lujah    3 years ago

I normally don’t seed entertainment articles but it’s a slow news day.  I have watched their show many times, and for those unfamiliar, Tarek and Christina were a married couple with a home flipping show on HGTV that had a very public breakup but kept the show going anyways.  Tarek and his handgun ended up having to be talked down by the police at the time, so it’s not like this guy isn’t nuts.  His new fiancé is basically a facsimile of Christina, even though I think Christina is hotter.  I’d smoke toad venom with her.

Ender
Professor Principal
1.1  Ender  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @1    3 years ago

I hate to delve into things I don't know. Butt...Haha

I remember he went through having cancer and treatment. It seems around that time they started having trouble...I am sort of reading in between the lines there.

Yes I think she is gorgeous. She is really pretty, problem is I think she knows it and uses it and is most likely kind of a bitch.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
1.1.1  seeder  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Ender @1.1    3 years ago

High maintenance for sure.  The sad thing is that they have a daughter and she clearly got his looks rather than mom’s.  Maybe that’s why she left him.  

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
2  Greg Jones    3 years ago

I love melodrama and will give it a watch. Still watching "This Old House" after all these years...keeps me centered

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
3  Ronin2    3 years ago

Ken and Barbie are at it again. These two are as plastic and fake as it gets. 

Didn't know Haack divorced the producer of their show. Wonder how long he will put up with their antics now?

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
3.1  seeder  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Ronin2 @3    3 years ago

Ken?  I wouldn’t say that.  Maybe if you left a Ken doll out in the hot sun and it deformed a little.  She was always way out of his league IMO.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
3.1.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @3.1    3 years ago
She was always way out of his league IMO

Same shit. The money and fame is what attracted her and even that couldn't overcome their problems. So she booked.

evilone
Professor Guide
4  evilone    3 years ago

Yeah, these two together are a train wreck. I haven't watched the show since before their breakup and didn't know they still worked on the show together. I was under the impression they each had their own show now... My better half likes alot of these home rehab shows

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
4.1  seeder  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  evilone @4    3 years ago

She got her own show called Christina on the Coast when Flip or Flop went on hiatus.  Her next husband (Ant) was part of that show.  He seemed like a much better match for her but they also split up.  Tarek then got engaged to a Christina lookalike that has her own show on HGTV (I don’t watch that one), meanwhile he and Christina got Flip or Flop back on the air.  Oh what a tangled web they weave.