╌>

Cori Bush explodes over pardon of St. Louis couple in gun-waving incident: Mark McCloskey's 'day will come' | Fox News

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  sparty-on  •  3 years ago  •  22 comments

By:   David Rutz (Fox News)

Cori Bush explodes over pardon of St. Louis couple in gun-waving incident: Mark McCloskey's 'day will come' | Fox News
Rep. Cori Bush, D-Mo., was outraged Wednesday by the pardons given to the St. Louis couple who wielded guns as Black Lives Matter protesters marched in their neighborhood last year, saying Mark McCloskey's "day will come."

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

In media news today, Chris Cuomo stays silent on CNN about the bombshell report on his brother's sexual harassment charges, and more revelations come to light about the extent of Cuomo's advising of his brother on the scandal.

Rep. Cori Bush, D-Mo., was outraged Wednesday by the pardons given to the St. Louis couple who wielded guns as Black Lives Matter protesters marched in their neighborhood last year, saying Mark McCloskey's "day will come."

Bush, who was among the marchers in their neighborhood, told CNN the pardons of the McCloskeys by Republican Missouri Gov. Mike Parson were "absolutely unbelievable."

"Mark McCloskey is an absolute liar," she said. "He has spat on my name. And because of that, his day will come. You will not be successful in all that you're trying to do, when you are hurting the very people that are out trying to save lives … He can try it, but I will not stand by and allow him or our governor to hurt the very people that are doing the work that they should be doing."

MISSOURI GOVERNOR PARDONS ST. LOUIS COUPLE MARK, PATRICIA MCCLOSKEY AFTER GUILTY PLEAS IN GUN-WAVING INCIDENT

Bush was so wound up by the end of her remarks that she momentarily looked off-camera to compose herself, while host Brianna Keilar thanked her for how "very strongly" she felt.

Mark and Patricia McCloskey pleaded guilty to misdemeanors in connection with the June 2020 incident and were ordered to pay fines. Viral videos showed them standing outside their homes brandishing an AR-15 and handgun, respectively, as protesters neared their home.

"It's a correction of something that should have never happened in the first place," Mark McCloskey told Fox News of the pardons.

Nine Black Lives Matter protesters were issued citations for trespassing in connection with the incident but prosecutors refused to move forward. The couple's attorney said the demonstrators broke down a gate to get onto the private street and threatened them.

Prosecutors determined the demonstrators acted peacefully.

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Sparty On    3 years ago

Who elects triggered morons like this?

More triggered morons .......

Ender
Professor Principal
1.1  Ender  replied to  Sparty On @1    3 years ago

I read a lot of the outrage is over partisan selected pardons.

There is a man that has been in jail for over forty years and even the prosecutors say he should be exonerated yet he has refused to pardon him.

These people only had to pay a fine.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.1.1  seeder  Sparty On  replied to  Ender @1.1    3 years ago
There is a man that has been in jail for over forty years and even the prosecutors say he should be exonerated yet he has refused to pardon him.

Then the system should come down on that prosecutor and come down hard.

As far as the McCloskeys go on this one it works for me.  

Other than horrendous weapons handling skills they did nothing wrong except to make some entitled protestors shit their pants.

Had they done something heinously wrong, they would have been is jail a long time ago with the plethora of triggered outrage coming from the left on it.

Ender
Professor Principal
1.1.2  Ender  replied to  Sparty On @1.1.1    3 years ago
Other than horrendous weapons handling skills

Ha, no doubt.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.1.3  seeder  Sparty On  replied to  Ender @1.1.2    3 years ago

They were the United Nations of flagging .... pretty much as bad as i've ever seen .... and i've been around some real range dimwits in my day

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
1.1.4  Ronin2  replied to  Ender @1.1    3 years ago

Seems you missed this part of the article.

Nine Black Lives Matter protesters were issued citations for trespassing in connection with the incident but prosecutors refused to move forward. The couple's attorney said the demonstrators broke down a gate to get onto the private street and threatened them.

Partisan selected prosecutions it seems as well. But that is ok because it was leftist assholes breaking the law; and in our two tier justice system that is acceptable.

Ender
Professor Principal
1.1.5  Ender  replied to  Ronin2 @1.1.4    3 years ago

I watched the vids when they came out. You can't tell me that them walking out there yelling at them and waving guns around did not help aggravate the situation.

Hallux
Masters Principal
1.2  Hallux  replied to  Sparty On @1    3 years ago

If either or both of the McCloskeys run for public office we will find out.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.2.1  seeder  Sparty On  replied to  Hallux @1.2    3 years ago

They don't need to run for office, the moron has already been elected by morons.

Cori Bush ..... what a maroon!

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.2.2  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Hallux @1.2    3 years ago

From what I have read, the knuckle dragging husband is planning a senate run.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.3  Texan1211  replied to  Sparty On @1    3 years ago

It's Bush.

Aren't all the members of The Squad always triggered by something?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2  Tessylo    3 years ago

Speaking of triggered morons . . . 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  JohnRussell    3 years ago

I think the McCloskeys have been punished enough. The intelligent half of the nation has been laughing their asses off at them since the incident happened. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @3    3 years ago

Then Bush should shut her pie-hole.

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
4  Nerm_L    3 years ago

Cori Bush is spittle-spewing outraged because Mike Parson pardoned a misdemeanor?

Excuse me Rep. Bush, your 15 minutes are up.  Didn't you get the 'insurrection' memo?

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
4.1  Sunshine  replied to  Nerm_L @4    3 years ago

St Louis violent crime rate takes second place in the nation but a misdemeanor is her outrage.  The morons get what they voted for.

NeighborhoodScout’s Most Dangerous Cities - 2021 - NeighborhoodScout

2.  St. Louis, MO

• Violent Crime Rate (per 1,000 residents):  19.2
  • Chance of being a victim:  1 in 51

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Sunshine @4.1    3 years ago

There are tens of thousands of racist cops in America. 

Do you think we could try and walk and chew gum and lower the violent crime rates while we are getting rid of the racist cops? 

I dont think it is useful to take a one or the other approach about the police and violent crime. 

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
4.1.2  Nerm_L  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.1    3 years ago

The McCloskeys are not cops.  And the McCloskeys were standing on their own residential property.

There weren't any cops to defend the McCloskey's lives and home; they had to do it themselves the best they could.  And it worked.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.3  JohnRussell  replied to  Nerm_L @4.1.2    3 years ago
There weren't any cops to defend the McCloskey's lives and home

Defend them from what? 

Sunshine
Professor Quiet
4.1.4  Sunshine  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.1    3 years ago

Government funds where wasted on this outrage.

The resources of her office obviously can be better used for her district.  No one gives a shit about the McCloskeys. They where only trying to make an example out of them.  Well it didn't work and backfired as most of the Democrat's political theatre does.  Waste of valuable money and time in the DA's office also that could have gone towards real problems that city has.  

Do you think we could try and walk and chew gum and lower the violent crime rates while we are getting rid of the racist cops? 

No, apparently not due to the fact that the violent crime rate for St. Louis has increased.

Tens of thousands?  Is this another one of your stats based on let's see...nothing.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1.5  JohnRussell  replied to  Sunshine @4.1.4    3 years ago

It is based on knowing how many cops there are in America and knowing how many racists there are in America. 

Nerm_L
Professor Expert
4.1.6  Nerm_L  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1.3    3 years ago
Defend them from what? 

Rioters.