╌>

MALAM Kamisu, 20, told cops he prefers sex with animals to women

Category:  Other

Via:  nona62  •  9 years ago  •  21 comments

Man arrested for 'having sex with goat' admits romps with 10 animals in the bush

A goat (posed by model)
Malam Kamisu, 20, said he preferred sex with animals to women. Pictured is a goat (posed by model)

A MAN allegedly had sex with a goat - admitting to police that he has been with animals at least 10 times before.

Police in Jigawa State, Nigeria, said they arrested a 20-year-old man for allegedly having sexual intercourse with an animal in the Dutse area.

Malam Kamisu was initially picked up by the village head and handed over to the police. Kamisu, who is said to be the goat's owner, explained it was apparently not his first time of having sex with animals in the bush.

The NahUsabi news website reports Kamisu apparently admitted to officials that he preferred bestiality to sex with women, because the animals satisfied his sexual desires.

In fact, he had never made love to any woman in his area. Police said he told them that he regretted his action saying he knew it was an offence to a society and against Islamic injunctions.

The chief magistrate's court sitting in Dutse ordered he be remanded in prison for two weeks.

Confusingly, Magistrate Auwalu Sani Balago said the accused did not confess that he committed the act but the court remanded him to allow police make further inquiries.

The news site used a bizarre picture of a man and a goat, thought not to be the accused, yet censored words like sex and sexual. MALAM Kamisu, 20, told cops he prefers sex with animals to women MALAM Kamisu, 20, told cops he prefers sex with animals to women

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Nona62
Professor Silent
link   seeder  Nona62    9 years ago

OMG! this is one sick individual!!

Nona62
Professor Silent

I almost said one sick puppy, but I decided against it....

Nona62
Professor Silent

24.gif 24.gif 24.gif 24.gif 24.gif 24.gif 24.gif 24.gif 24.gif 24.gif 24.gif 24.gif

Krishna
Professor Expert
link   Krishna    9 years ago

Well, one thing positive about this article-- I liked the fact that in the picture (above) they had the common courtesy to block out part of the goats face-- to protect the goat's anonymity!

(Well, apparently that particular goat was a professional model...but stilll).

Nona62
Professor Silent

I thought that was decent of them also!!

Nigel Dogberry
Freshman Silent
link   Nigel Dogberry    9 years ago

2697_discussions.jpeg He's putting on quite a show for his friends. Yup, that's him.

Nona62
Professor Silent

OMG...GET THE EYE BLEACH! I'm going to need therapy after seeing this!!

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert
link   Perrie Halpern R.A.    9 years ago

Where is SVU when you need them?

This reminds me of a story.

A census taker rings a doorbell and is greeted by a boy. He asks the boy where his father is at and the boy points to the back yard. When he gets there, he sees a guy having sex with a goat. Horrified, the census taker goes back to the house and is met by the boy again. He asks, "Is that your dad out back?" and the boy shakes his head yes. Now even more horrified, he asks the boy "Doesn't what's going on in the back yard bothers you?" to which the boy shakes his head from side to side and replies....

"NAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
link   1stwarrior    9 years ago

24.gif 24.gif 24.gif 24.gif 24.gif 24.gif 24.gif 24.gif 24.gif 24.gif

Musta been in WVA - so i hear.Grin.gif

Nona62
Professor Silent

ROFLOL !!!!

Nona62
Professor Silent

24.gif 24.gif 24.gif 24.gif 24.gif

pokermike
Freshman Silent
link   pokermike    9 years ago

This wouldn't even raise eyebrows in Pakistan. That country leads the entire world in Google searches for "donkey sex", "goat sex", "camel sex", "dog sex" and "animal sex". But then again, Pakistan is also #1 in searches for "child sex" and "rape sex". Ironically, all this from a country whose name means "Land of the Pure".

Nona62
Professor Silent

All of this is VERY disturbing to say the least.

Nona62
Professor Silent

For health reasons i won't have sex with a goat.

For her health??? 24.gif 24.gif

Miss_Construed
Freshman Silent
link   Miss_Construed    9 years ago

I dont know about this... sounds like it could be a setup...

Confusingly, Magistrate Auwalu Sani Balago said the accused did not confess that he committed the act but the court remanded him to allow police make further inquiries.

The news site used a bizarre picture of a man and a goat, thought not to be the accused...

It sounds like a smear campaign. For what reason? Who knows outside the village. I feel sorry for the guy if he never actually said anything about having sex with animals and is in jail for a made up story on a news site.

Nona62
Professor Silent

I feel sorry for the guy if he never actually said anything about having sex with animals and is in jail for a made up story on a news site. I would feel sorry for him too...

Nona62
Professor Silent

Very true RW...