╌>

Larry Elder Claims Widespread Evidence of Him Losing | The New Yorker

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  jbb  •  3 years ago  •  4 comments

By:   Conde Nast (The New Yorker)

Larry Elder Claims Widespread Evidence of Him Losing | The New Yorker
Detailing his accusations, the G.O.P. candidate alleged a "vast conspiracy" involving millions of Californians, designed to deny him a victory.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

borowitz-andy.png

By Andy Borowitz

September 15, 2021 Borowitz-LarryElder.jpg Photograph by Mike Blake / Reuters

SACRAMENTO, California (The Borowitz Report)—After the polls closed in California's recall election, the G.O.P. candidate Larry Elder claimed that there was "widespread evidence" of him losing to Governor Gavin Newsom.

Detailing his accusations, Elder alleged a "vast conspiracy" involving millions of Californians, designed to deny him a victory.

"I had people stationed at polling places across the state and they came back with truly shocking reports of people voting for Newsom," he said. "Now, lo and behold, Newsom is being declared the winner. Coincidence? I don't think so."

Seeking a remedy for what he called "one of the most blatant cases of someone losing in California history," Elder has retained the legal services of the former New York mayor Rudolph Giuliani.

The two men are scheduled to hold a press conference on Thursday in Santa Monica, at Shutters on the Beach Total Landscaping.

Though Elder is playing his cards close to the vest, one remedy reportedly under discussion is a campaign to recall all ten million of the state's Democratic voters.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JBB
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JBB    3 years ago

original

Split Personality
Professor Guide
2  Split Personality    3 years ago

Well thank goodness there aren't any Covid statistics that Larry can blame. 

I am now certain that Larry wasn't smart enough to be a computer programmer.

The first hurdle is understanding what "If, then" means.

There was no "if", hence, there will never be a Governor Larry.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
3  Trout Giggles    3 years ago

Borowitz is not short on material these days

Kavika
Professor Principal
4  Kavika     3 years ago

People are saying the election was rigged, they were calling me telling me that, (LE AKA DJT)