╌>

Black Friday - Movie Trailer

Category:  Entertainment

By:  evilgenius  •  3 years ago  •  7 comments

Black Friday - Movie Trailer
It's Thanksgiving, and the Black Friday shoppers are coming for deals, bargains, and blood!

Oh holy hell! Black Friday shoppers are getting EVIL! This movie is right up my alley.

A group of toy store employees must protect each other from a horde of parasite infected shoppers.

Director Casey Tebo

Writer Andy Greskoviak

Stars Devon Sawa, Bruce Campbell, Ivana Baquero... 

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

evilone
Professor Guide
1  author  evilone    3 years ago

It's Bruce Campbell! This should be funny as hell.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1  Ozzwald  replied to  evilone @1    3 years ago

It's Bruce Campbell! This should be funny as hell.

Any movie that has Bruce Campbell fighting the undead is a must see.

evilone
Professor Guide
1.1.1  author  evilone  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1    3 years ago

Not technically undead. More like infected, but that's just a technical nit-pik for a Bruce Campbell movie. 

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1.2  Ozzwald  replied to  evilone @1.1.1    3 years ago
Not technically undead. More like infected

I'll take it.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2  Ronin2    3 years ago

I was hoping this would be a spin off of the Evil Dead series Bruce Campbell starred in.

When I saw the shopping center and undead that is what it reminded me of.

evilone
Professor Guide
2.1  author  evilone  replied to  Ronin2 @2    3 years ago

The makeup effects do mimic The Evil Dead series. There is a new movie in that series being worked on, but will not feature Bruce Campbell as Ash. It's called Evil Dead Rise. Its supposed to come out next year.

In Evil Dead Rise, a road-weary Beth pays an overdue visit to her older sister Ellie, who is raising three kids on her own in a cramped L.A apartment. The sisters’ reunion is cut short by the discovery of a mysterious book deep in the bowels of Ellie’s building, giving rise to flesh-possessing demons, and thrusting Beth into a primal battle for survival as she is faced with the most nightmarish version of motherhood imaginable.

EDIT: I just read that filming has wrapped yesterday on Evil Dead Rise.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.2  Ozzwald  replied to  Ronin2 @2    3 years ago
I was hoping this would be a spin off of the Evil Dead series Bruce Campbell starred in. When I saw the shopping center and undead that is what it reminded me of.

If we're lucky, towards the end we will see Bruce, stand up and declare "fuck it!".  Then he unscrews his life-like hand, and locks a chainsaw in place.

e74b6988-f7b8-4a28-a940-db8fe94999ce.jpeg 635811322858176148-Bruce-Campbell-as-Ash-.jpg?width=1600&height=800&fit=crop&format=pjpg&auto=webp

It could happen............................................