╌>

Carlson responds to Cheney

Category:  News & Politics

By:  vic-eldred  •  3 years ago  •  16 comments

Carlson responds to Cheney
She saw weapons of mass destruction and now she has invaded

Last night Tucker Carlson took time to respond to a nasty tweet from Liz Cheney. Carlson read her tweet on the air, noting that it ended with a demand that Carlson be pulled off the air. Carlson pointed out to her that he does not work for CNN - he works for Fox News and Fox News doesn't pull people off the air simply because some screechy little politician doesn't like what's been said. He reminded the audience that Cheney hasn't even seen the film that she seems so angry about. Carlson has contributed to a film entitled "Patriot Purge" which can be streamed from Fox News. It constitutes 3 full episodes which have yet to be released. Carlson said that according to Cheney the film is "dangerous" because Fox dared to report on what actually happened.

You can hear it for yourself at about 14:40 of Carlson's show

I, on the other hand, have every intention of watching Patriot Purge before judging it.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  author  Vic Eldred    3 years ago

Liz, youv'e been called and raised!

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1  devangelical  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    3 years ago

[Deleted]

Ender
Professor Principal
1.1.1  Ender  replied to  devangelical @1.1    3 years ago

Amazing isn't it. tucker tells people, and from a lawsuit, that he lies and people should not take him seriously, yet here we are.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1.2  devangelical  replied to  Ender @1.1.1    3 years ago

meh, let him start a civil war. from what I've seen, you won't need to lead most trumpsters very much.

Ender
Professor Principal
1.1.3  Ender  replied to  devangelical @1.1.2    3 years ago

Hate is all they have.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2  Just Jim NC TttH    3 years ago
I, on the other hand, have every intention of watching Patriot Purge before judging it.

Me too. jrSmiley_13_smiley_image.gif

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
2.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2    3 years ago

I, on the other hand, don't need to watch a right wing propaganda film about something I already watched happen live in order to form an opinion. The only folk excited to see this exercise in spin doctoring are the ones who have refused to believe their own eyes because they don't want to accept the conclusions drawn from the actual footage and facts.

They are desperate for an 'alt'ernate narrative that exonerates their fellow right wing extremists, white supremacists, white nationalists, deplorables and other right wing conservatives who worship dishonest Donald and embrace the big lie about the election having been stolen despite all the actual facts and evidence to the contrary.

Without sad half witted gullible bigots Tucker would have no audience.

Hallux
Professor Principal
2.2  Hallux  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2    3 years ago

Screw that shyte, I'm going to watch Jessica Jones purge patriots.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  JohnRussell    3 years ago

MSNBC asked Fox News for its evidence that Jan 6 was a false flag operation, as Carlsons new "documentary" alleges. Fox News never replied.  Does anyone think Fox News have any evidence at all that Jan 6 was a false flag?  Morons might - no one with any sense. 

Carlson cant win a fight with Liz Cheney unless he stops lying, and there is no chance of that. 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
3.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JohnRussell @3    3 years ago

Who in the fuck does MSNBC think they are. LMMFAO.

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @3.1    3 years ago
Who in the fuck does MSNBC think they are

Someone asking for evidence that Jan 6 was a false flag operation ? 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
3.1.2  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.1    3 years ago

They can watch just like everyone else has to. Why should Carlson hand them anything?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.3  JohnRussell  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @3.1.2    3 years ago

You're right. His credibility means nothing to him. 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
3.1.4  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.3    3 years ago

So MSNBC is now the arbiter of credibility?

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Okay............hahaha

Moose Knuckle
Freshman Quiet
4  Moose Knuckle    3 years ago

When neocons transition they look like Liz.

Hallux
Professor Principal
5  Hallux    3 years ago

So, is this mock-documentary Patriot Purge about purging conservatives from the party as Donald just twitted re Raffensperger: "2 down 8 (10?) to go!"