╌>

Arcane | Final Trailer | Netflix

Category:  Entertainment

By:  evilgenius  •  3 years ago  •  6 comments

Arcane | Final Trailer | Netflix

Set in utopian Piltover and the oppressed underground of Zaun, the story follows the origins of two iconic League champions-and the power that will tear them apart.

Star: Mia Sinclair Jenness, Hailee Steinfeld, Ella Purnell

Based on the computer game Arcane: League of Ledgends by Riot Games.

I've never played the game, nor know nothing about it past what's in the trailers. This animated series is being done in 3 acts across the month of November on Netflix. 

Music video Enemy from Imagine Dragons featuring JID.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

evilone
Professor Guide
1  author  evilone    3 years ago

I don't know the Arcane property, but I'll probably give it a look and see if it piques my interest. I'm not a big animated fan, but there are some like Love+Death+Robots that are pretty good.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2  Ronin2    3 years ago

It reminds me of the old game Arcanum. It had many of the same principles of Science and Magic existing and competing in the same world. 

evilone
Professor Guide
2.1  author  evilone  replied to  Ronin2 @2    3 years ago

I don't do much gaming. I'm on the computer for work all day so the last thing I want to do when I get home is more screen time. 

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
2.1.1  Ronin2  replied to  evilone @2.1    3 years ago

Same here; unfortunately I am addicted to certain computer games.

I am a RPG game nut. Also a tactical game nut. It is much easier to do it on the computer than try to meet up with people every week. 

evilone
Professor Guide
2.1.2  author  evilone  replied to  Ronin2 @2.1.1    3 years ago
I am a RPG game nut.

i used to do these before computers were big. D&D, GURPS, WoD and a few others. Yes, it's a pain in the ass to get people together. I'm hearing people doing some of this old school on Discord servers.

evilone
Professor Guide
3  author  evilone    3 years ago

So we watched the first 3 episodes last night. It was entertaining, the characters are compelling and each episode leaves you wanting to watch the next one with a big cliff hanger on the next 3 episodes dropping again on Saturday.