╌>

Disney+ Day New Predator Movie Prey Gets 2022 Release Date

Category:  Entertainment

Via:  evilgenius  •  3 years ago  •  3 comments

By:   James Whitbrook

Disney+ Day New Predator Movie Prey Gets 2022 Release Date
Predator? No. Get ready for Prey, and it's coming next year... and yes, technically it's being made by Disney.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Welcome the newest Disney princess to the family, because the House of Mouse has revealed the first details about Dan Trachtenberg's new entry in the Predator saga.

Announced as part of Disney+ Day, Trachtenberg's new movie in the Predator franchise—which of course is now a fine Disney property in a post-Fox-acquisition world—which shot under the preliminary title Skulls, will actually simply be titled Prey. Written by Patrick Aison, Deadline reports that it turns out that this time the Predator is, well, the prey. The new movie is set 300 years in the past and will follow a young woman named Naru, a Comanche warrior whose latest battle is a fight for her and her tribe's survival when a "highly evolved" Predator finds itself in the Comanche Nation.

Prey is set to release in Summer 2022.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

evilone
Professor Guide
1  seeder  evilone    3 years ago

Disney's doing Predator movies now. It has to be better than the last one. Woof!

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
1.1  Ronin2  replied to  evilone @1    3 years ago

I gave up on the series after the second one.

evilone
Professor Guide
1.1.1  seeder  evilone  replied to  Ronin2 @1.1    3 years ago

Other than the original film I liked the Robert Rodriguez 2010 movie. This new one looks interesting in it's description and since I already pay for the service I'll watch it when it streams.