╌>

Dan Bongino confronts BLM leader

Category:  News & Politics

By:  vic-eldred  •  3 years ago  •  13 comments

Dan Bongino confronts BLM leader
“You seem to talk a lot of junk and then when I put you on the spot you won’t answer a damn question. Do you condone violence or you condemn violence? You’re all over the place. Just condemn violence and burning of buildings down. How hard is it?

Last night I watched Dan Bongino's show "unfiltered" for the first time and it was a real gem. Bongino served as a New York City Police Department officer from 1995 to 1999, and as a Secret Service agent from 1999 to 2011 and he doesn't back down to thugs from the old neighborhood. Last night he invited the BLM NYC chapter leader who recently threatened the New York City Mayor with riots.

The interview was bouncing along with Newsome spinning his narrative, until Bongino asked him about using violence.

The turning point came when Bongino asked Newsome to condemn rioting:

Newsome said, “As Dr. King said, riots are the voice of the unheard. It is a natural occurrence that people can continue to be oppressed. They will lash out. That’s it.”

Newsome added, ‘The Boston Tea Party was a riot.”

Bongino responded, “Do you condemn riots and burning down buildings?”

Newsome said, “No. What I’ll say is, I understand when a police officer unjustifiably kills someone, why people lash out. I understand that completely. I’m not going to condemn, nor am I going to condone it.”

Bongino said, “Isn’t that cowardly? I’m not going to condemn it, but I’m not going to condone it, so I don’t want to take a stand?”

Bongino added, “You seem to talk a lot of junk and then when I put you on the spot you won’t answer a damn question. Do you condone violence or you condemn violence? You’re all over the place. Just condemn violence and burning of buildings down. How hard is it?”

Newsome asked, “OK, so when Osama bin Laden attacked the World Trade Center, did you say America should deal with it peacefully?”

Bongino said, “You’re not answering the question, man. That has nothing to do with people burning down businesses in New York City. You’re not gonna answer the question, Hawk.”

Newsome said, “I don’t condone it, I don’t promote it, but I will not condemn it.”

Bongino said, “Man, that’s just cowardly. That’s just cowardly.”

And that's when Newsome removed his ear piece and said "I'm out of here!"

That cracked me up, but even better was when Bongino then said "that's why the show is called "Unfiltered."  I was laughing all night!

Ya, that was one angry little tyrant who left Fox studios last night!

Enjoy:

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  author  Vic Eldred    3 years ago

Last night was Hawk Newsome's very brief encounter with Dan Bongino.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1  Texan1211  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    3 years ago

Violence must be accepted whenever it comes from the left, as their causes are sacred and holy.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.1  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1    3 years ago

Yes Tex, that's all part of it - they believe that they are in the right and that justifies everything.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.1    3 years ago

What strikes me as funny is that virtually every Democratic politician, when cornered, denounces violence, rioting, and looting. The problem is their words when cornered don't jibe with their actions. And their supporters aren't smart enough to figure out how two-faced they are.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.3  author  Vic Eldred  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.2    3 years ago
And their supporters aren't smart enough to figure out how two-faced they are.

There are loyal supporters and there are hard core believers. What we saw during the summer of 2020 were the hard core believers. May they all drive off into the night like Hawk Newsome did last night!  That was one pissed-off individual.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
2  Jasper2529    3 years ago

A bloviating BLM bully who threatened violence and arson refused to answer a simple question, so he slinked off the set like a coward. Priceless!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1  Texan1211  replied to  Jasper2529 @2    3 years ago

Just another gutless wonder masquerading as a leader.

bugsy
Professor Participates
2.1.1  bugsy  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1    3 years ago

What ticked him off was when Bongino called him a coward. He is a far leftist, so he qualifies for coward. If he wanted to argue the description, and show he is not a coward, he would have stayed on and proven Bongino wrong.

He did not, therefore, he, and his little BLM supporters...are cowards.

Funny thing is, most BLM supporters are white, apologetic liberals.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.1.2  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1    3 years ago

That's not a leader by stretch.  Just another loudmouthed ill informed fool trying to act important.

Nowhere Man
Junior Participates
3  Nowhere Man    3 years ago

How can he answer that question truthfully?

By not answering it and walking off, his statement is that violence IS his message...

Not that anyone didn't know that already, the question was asked to give him a chance to change our minds, 

All he did was demonstrate that we are right...

He is a thug who prefers violence..

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
4  Jeremy Retired in NC    3 years ago
“You seem to talk a lot of junk and then when I put you on the spot you won’t answer a damn question.

That seems to be how the left works.  Even here on NT.

Newsom's a little bitch.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
6  Jasper2529    3 years ago
that was one angry little tyrant who left Fox studios 

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. His mother belonged to the Black Panthers, and both parents were militant "activists" in the 1960s.

And, there's this:

Newsome, a high school dropout who has spoken openly about his battles with  alcoholism, domestic abuse and anger issues , managed to obtain his GED and attended Concordia College in Bronxville before completing his law degree at Touro College. He is the father of William, a teenager, who lives with him, and has a four-year-old daughter, Assata.