╌>

REPORT: Don Lemon accuser says CNN is 'predator protecting machine'

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  sparty-on  •  3 years ago  •  5 comments

By:   realDennisLynch (Dennis Michael Lynch)

REPORT: Don Lemon accuser says CNN is 'predator protecting machine'
The DML News App offers the best in news reporting.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

By DML News App - December 6, 2021 Sign up for DML's newsletter

As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by Fox News:

The man who accused CNN host Don Lemon of a sexually charged assault said the liberal network is "a predator protecting machine" but he's happy to see accountability with the dismissal of Chris Cuomo.

It's been over two years since Dustin Hice filed a lawsuit against Lemon - who is openly gay - accusing the CNN host of sexually charged assault and battery at a bar on New York's Long Island during the summer of 2018. The case is expected to end up in court early next year after a prolonged legal process. Meanwhile, CNN terminated Cuomo - a good friend of Lemon's - on Saturday amid a series of sexual misconduct-related scandals of his own.

The article goes on to state the following:

"They're a network rife with predators and perverts," Hice told Fox News Digital. "Lemon will have to testify under oath in the near future, but it's good to see that there's finally some accountability happening."

Hice alleges Lemon shoved his hand down the front of his shorts and "vigorously" rubbed his genitalia.

However, CNN stood by Lemon after the allegations and did not take action against the anchor.

"This is who they are. They're a predator-protecting machine, they slander and smear victims with impunity," Hice said.

Hice also claimed that he has turned down multiple settlement offers from CNN, and feels the network is protecting Lemon because he is one of their most prominent anchors.

"They've tried to grind me down, they've attempted to intimidate witnesses in my case, they've released confidential information about me in attempt to doxx me. They are complicit. This is who they are," Hice also told Fox News Digital.

Hice also appeared on FNC's "Watters' World" on Saturday following the termination of Chris Cuomo.

WATCH:

Listen to the latest daily DML podcasts below! Then please share. And if you have the DML NEWS APP, please tell people to download it today and help conservatives have a real voice.

To get more information about this article, please visit Fox News.

RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR

NEWS ALERT: Controversial Kentucky Derby champion horse dead after track workout

VIDEO: New York Democrat blasts AOC as 'danger' for downplaying rising crime

REPORT: Kamala Harris described as a 'bully' and 'soul-destroying' boss

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Sparty On    3 years ago

The Catholic Church has nothing on CNN.

JaneDoe
Sophomore Silent
2  JaneDoe    3 years ago
Hice also claimed that he has turned down multiple settlement offers from CNN, and feels the network is protecting Lemon because he is one of their most prominent anchors.

I guess it isn’t about the money for Hice. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1  Texan1211  replied to  JaneDoe @2    3 years ago
I guess it isn’t about the money for Hice. 

Sounds more like he wants justice.

What a novel concept, eh?

JaneDoe
Sophomore Silent
2.1.1  JaneDoe  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1    3 years ago
Sounds more like he wants justice.

He seems determined to get just that. Good for him!

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.1.2  seeder  Sparty On  replied to  JaneDoe @2.1.1    3 years ago

Agree, let the chips fall where they may but give him his day in court.