╌>

Urine-Drinking Anti-Vax Leader Now Claims He Needs No Driver’s License

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  hal-a-lujah  •  2 years ago  •  10 comments

By:   Zachary Petrizzo

Urine-Drinking Anti-Vax Leader Now Claims He Needs No Driver’s License
“You only drive if you are committing commerce,” Key added. “The only people that need a driver’s license are truck drivers, Uber drivers, FedEx drivers, but if you understand your constitutional rights, you have the ‘life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness.’”

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Anti-COVID-19 “Vaccine Police” leader Christopher Key , who has set out on a cross-country road trip with the end goal of conducting citizen arrests of Democratic governors , says he doesn’t need a driver’s license, despite operating a motor vehicle. “I travel,” Key told The Daily Beast late on Monday evening, making the pointless distinction between “traveling” and “driving.” “My car is not a car. My car is my wagon, with wagon wheels,” he continued, insisting he doesn’t need a driver’s license to operate his car, which is currently wrapped with graphics claiming the COVID-19 vaccine a “bio-weapon.” “You only drive if you are committing commerce,” Key added. “The only people that need a driver’s license are truck drivers, Uber drivers, FedEx drivers, but if you understand your constitutional rights, you have the ‘life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness.’” The anti-vax leader, who swears by drinking copious amounts of his own urine , added: “I am a free man living on the land.” “There is no crime,” he said when asked about the possibility of police pulling him over and asking for a driver’s license. In the United States, where Key is “traveling,” one must have a valid driver’s license to operate a motor vehicle.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
1  seeder  Hal A. Lujah    2 years ago

jrSmiley_78_smiley_image.gif

Tessylo
Professor Principal
2  Tessylo    2 years ago

modern-family-sofia-vergara.gif

JBB
Professor Principal
3  JBB    2 years ago

I enjoy watching videos of sovereign citizens being arrested for their bullshit false beliefs on YouTube...

Transyferous Rex
Freshman Quiet
3.1  Transyferous Rex  replied to  JBB @3    2 years ago

Thanks, JBB, for reminding me of the whole "sovereign citizens" thing. I couldn't remember what they called themselves. 

Guy's a nut, for sure; however, everyone commenting here appreciates the fact that the license requirement is a reasonable restriction on a recognized constitutional right. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4  JohnRussell    2 years ago

As one travels around the country trying to arrest Democratic governors, one can save time by drinking ones own urine. Less pit stops. 

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
4.1  seeder  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  JohnRussell @4    2 years ago

And if you need to rest, just stop at the nicest house you see and find a comfy bed. “Understand  your constitutional rights, you have the ‘life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness.’”  jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

evilone
Professor Guide
4.1.1  evilone  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @4.1    2 years ago
A group of at least five self-proclaimed "sovereign citizens" moved into an empty Maryland mansion and tried to claim it as their own, The Baltimore Sun  reported Thursday .

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
5  Ronin2    2 years ago

If the left and morons in the media wouldn't give this guy a platform no one would have ever heard of him.

Key has gained popularity with anti-vaxxers using his Facebook page , which has 4,449 followers, and his website Keys2life.info . He posts several livestreams a day perpetuating false claims about COVID and the vaccine.

Only 4,449 followers on Facebook; and how many of those are police, government officials, the FBI, the media, and those that just want a good laugh? 

Yet since he is the "self proclaimed leader of the anti vaxxers"; we get to hear about his every exploit. Maybe if the media gives him enough attention he will reach 10,000 followers on Facebook. How many will be real followers will be far, far, less than that.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
5.1  seeder  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Ronin2 @5    2 years ago

This isn’t a political article.  It’s more of an exhibit on the fringes of human stupidity.

Kavika
Professor Principal
5.1.1  Kavika   replied to  Hal A. Lujah @5.1    2 years ago
It’s more of an exhibit on the fringes of human stupidity.

The stupidity was exhibited by the poster that is stuck on politics.