╌>

Texas Coffee Company Sells Ammunition and Coffee by the Pound

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  2 years ago  •  23 comments

By:   Texas Memes

Texas Coffee Company Sells Ammunition and Coffee by the Pound
If this isn't the most Texan thing we've ever seen, Texas Grounds Coffee Company in Helotes sells 9mm ammo and coffee by the pound ☕️ The packaging says it all, "Smokey, Brassy, Hints of Texas Pride" on the bags of 115 grain 9mm ammunition. Texas Grounds Coffee has been in business for over 2 years and they offer a wide selection of coffee blends from all over the world. They are the only coffee company in Texas to sell both Ammunition and Coffee. The coffee beans are...

I am in San Antonio right now and they are featuring this place on a local food show. A coffee and pastry shop also sells 9 mm ammunition by the pound.  ridiculous

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

If this isn't the most Texan thing we've ever seen, Texas Grounds Coffee Company in Helotes sells 9mm ammo and coffee by the pound ☕️

The packaging says it all, "Smokey, Brassy, Hints of Texas Pride" on the bags of 115 grain 9mm ammunition.

Texas Grounds Coffee has been in business for over 2 years and they offer a wide selection of coffee blends from all over the world. They are the only coffee company in Texas to sell both Ammunition and Coffee.

The coffee beans are roasted in-house in a very relaxing atmosphere in Old Town Helotes.

Their coffee is spectacular to say the least. One of their most popular Medium Roast blends, The Republic, is a phenomenal combination of Guatemalan, Columbian, and Ethiopian coffee beans.

Coffee isn't the only thing that Texas Grounds excels at, though. Just when we thought it couldn't get any better, we tried their Cream Puffs.

Stop by or order online, they ship their coffee nationally. Take a look at their website!

They are located right down the street from the famous Floore's Country Store 5 minutes outside of San Antonio, Texas.

0Post not marked as liked

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    2 years ago
The packaging says it all, "Smokey, Brassy, Hints of Texas Pride" on the bags of 115 grain 9mm ammunition.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @1    2 years ago

Clever AND effective!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2  Texan1211    2 years ago

Key to success--sell what your customers want to buy.

Smart strategy!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @2    2 years ago

It's kind of pathological

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1    2 years ago

This should be interesting to read.

How so specifically?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.1    2 years ago

It is self evident. I'm not going to waste time explaining everything to you.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.2    2 years ago

Okay then, just another unsupported statement, I got it now.

Thanks for at least admitting it.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
2.1.4  Jasper2529  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1    2 years ago

In your opinion, what specific diseases and abnormalities define this Texan company which sells coffee and ammunition?

Please keep in mind the definitions of "pathological" before you reply ...

extreme in a way that is not normal or that shows an illness or mental problem

medical   :   relating to or caused by disease

technical   :   of or relating to the study of diseases

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.5  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.3    2 years ago

[Deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1    2 years ago

Not in any sane, logical, or accurate way.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  seeder  JohnRussell    2 years ago

These responses are kind of why it is a waste of time to post on this forum

Nowhere Man
Junior Participates
3.1  Nowhere Man  replied to  JohnRussell @3    2 years ago

Then why do it as prolifically as you do?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4  Texan1211    2 years ago

Interestingly enough, a quick visit to the company's website shows no ammo for sale, but lots of coffee choices and some baked goods.

Doesn't sound like they are promoting the sale of ammo very much at all if all they do is offer it in-shop without advertising it.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @4    2 years ago

Coffee shop that sells ammunition was featured on San Antonio television this morning February 12th 2022 the owners were interviewed and AR very proud that they sell bullets

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @4.1    2 years ago

So what? What is so wrong about selling ammo?

Lots of companies do it.

I don't see why anyone would really care about this company selling what their customers want to buy.

My POINT is that they don't even MENTION ammo on their website. You can visit yourself and see it with your own eyes. 

Their main business (rather OBVIOUSLY) IS Selling coffee.

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
4.2  Jasper2529  replied to  Texan1211 @4    2 years ago

I checked it, too. They do NOT sell ammo.

It looks like the anonymous author(s) of this seeded 2020 article were triggered by the scary coffee names ... "2A Second Amendment Blend" ... "Roll Call" ... "Defend Blend" ... etc. LOL!!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5  seeder  JohnRussell    2 years ago

[Deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @5    2 years ago
 give me answers if you can-

ASK a fucking question then.

Really POINTLESS to bitch about not receiving any answers when you have asked absolutely NOTHING from anyone.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5.1.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1    2 years ago

If you have a comment to make about the ammunition make it -  stop with the constant questions - no one has to answer any of your questions . This is an opinion forum not a question and answer session

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @5.1.1    2 years ago
If you have a comment to make about the ammunition make it -  stop with the constant questions - no one has to answer any of your questions . This is an opinion forum not a question and answer session

I have made plenty of comments about this topic, JR. I never claimed anyone had to answer anything, JR. You claimed it was kind of pathological, and then got mad when someone dared to question how it was pathological.

The company is doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG.

Selling what your customers want is smart strategy for a company that wants to stay in business. 

I don't get why anyone would even care about them selling ammo, but I suppose for some it is noteworthy because it happens in Texas!

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
5.2  1stwarrior  replied to  JohnRussell @5    2 years ago

Discuss your own thread then - quit denigrating comments.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6  seeder  JohnRussell    2 years ago

I have said is selling ammunition in a coffee shop out of a coffee dispenser is ridiculous that is my discussion

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @6    2 years ago
I have said is selling ammunition in a coffee shop out of a coffee dispenser is ridiculous that is my discussion

You stated it was kind of pathological, also.

What you haven't done for either claim is explain WHY it is ridiculous or pathological.