╌>

Chingy responds to Estee Lauder executive fired over racist meme naming the rapper

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  hal-a-lujah  •  2 years ago  •  3 comments

By:   Kevin C. Johnson

Chingy responds to Estee Lauder executive fired over racist meme naming the rapper
A gracious Chingy weighed in on Demsey’s Instagram post in the comments. "I’m CHINGY who you wurr speaking of and I didn’t take it a way at all. Matter fact I can tell you wurr jus trying to be hip like the kids today an it jus came out the wrong way. I didn’t see it as being a racial slurr ethier my brother. I love you guys products always have and I hope you keep yurr job my man.”

Here we go again with the N word - this time it is literally the “N word” that has offended some uppity white people so much that they have seen to it that the white villain be stripped of his ten million dollar per year salary.  Meanwhile black people are like “what?”

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

St. Louis rapper Chingy found himself unexpectedly trending this afternoon after an Estee Lauder executive posted a racist meme on social media that evoked Chingy’s name.

The meme also referenced the N-word, along with a couple of "Sesame Street" characters, all in the name of an unfortunate coronavirus joke.

The post cost Estee Lauder senior executive John Demsey his near $10 million job.

In a follow-up post, Demsey said in part: “I am terribly sorry and deeply ashamed that I hurt so many people when I made the terrible mistake of carelessly reposting a racist meme without reading it before hand.”

A gracious Chingy weighed in on Demsey’s Instagram post in the comments. "I’m CHINGY who you wurr speaking of and I didn’t take it a way at all. Matter fact I can tell you wurr jus trying to be hip like the kids today an it jus came out the wrong way. I didn’t see it as being a racial slurr ethier my brother. I love you guys products always have and I hope you keep yurr job my man.”

On his own Instagram page, Chingy filmed a quick video with his young daughter with this message: 

“Y’all wanna know what I’m doing while everybody is gossiping talking about I’m trending around the world over some stuff I’m not even concerned about and I didn’t take to heart…It doesn’t mean much to me because I think it was just an honest mistake the guy made.”

He went on to say he got got off his military tour and was hanging with his daughter “while everyone in the world has my name in their mouth. Peace and love to that brother. I didn’t take it no type of way.”

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
1  seeder  Hal A. Lujah    2 years ago

“I am terribly sorry and deeply ashamed that I hurt so many people when I made the terrible mistake of carelessly reposting a racist meme without reading it before hand.”

Omfg.  I am now officially embarrassed to be white and human.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1  devangelical  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @1    2 years ago

poor racists, they just can't help themselves...

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
1.2  seeder  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @1    2 years ago

I should clarify my position here.  Lately I have been somewhat vilified by my liberal peers here, and ironically had my posts thumbed up by members on the right, when I point out the ridiculous double standard when it comes to the n word.  This is due to my refusal to back the virtue signaling of the social justice warriors who are soooo offended when any form of the n word is used by a public figure - provided, of course, that the public figure is not black.  When they are black they are thus entitled to use it as a colloquial term of endearment, or however they want to use it, amongst their own or even anyone of any race, sometimes several times in the same sentence while in crowds including the same white people who are so offended by its usage by non-black people.  In this instance, the white villain simply reposted an almost humorless and benign meme created by somebody who was most likely black to begin with - and it is the most censored form of the word, filled with asterisks.  Off with his head!  Take away his millions!!