╌>

Russian soldiers become 'dog food' as strays devour corpses littering Ukraine's streets - World News - Mirror Online

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  jbb  •  2 years ago  •  43 comments

By:   Kieren Williams (mirror)

Russian soldiers become 'dog food' as strays devour corpses littering Ukraine's streets - World News - Mirror Online
General Dmytro Marchenko is leading the defence of Mykolaiv, a strategically important Ukrainian city, and has vowed that any invading Russian troops will become 'dog food' eaten in the streets by strays

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Dead Russian soldiers have become 'dog food' with their corpses abandoned in the streets being eaten by strays, a Ukrainian general said today.

Russian forces are encircling the city of Mykolaiv, a major Black Sea shipbuilding centre and key strategic target for the Kremlin.

But the Ukrainian general who is leading the defence of the city has warned that any attacking troops will end up as more food for stray dogs in the streets.

General Dmytro Marchenko is in charge of the garrison in Mykolaiv and has vowed that for each Ukrainian civilian who dies, he and his men will kill ten Russians.

One Russian attack has already been repelled and the general claimed the streets are littered with Russian dead.

General Dmytro Marchenko made the chilling warning

Speaking to the Times, he said: "It's unpleasant to say this, but their corpses are food for stray dogs.

"We're not able to retrieve them because of continuing Russian fire in those areas."

He added because of a "vast amount of intelligence" a lot of which was from the US, they can see the faces of the Russians soldiers in photos, including end even when they "go for a p***".

He said: "We guarantee we won't shoot any Russian soldiers who give up.

Security personnel inspect the remains of a military weapon on a street in Mykolaiv ( Image: State Emergency Services Of Ukraine/UPI/REX/Shutterstock)

"Also, we guarantee that no harm will come to Russian tank crews if they come toward our lines with their main guns turned away from us.

"If they have committed crimes, they will be tried but they will be alive. The rest of them will become dog food."

Ukraine 's military said it is fighting "fierce battles" with invading Russian forces on the edge of the city.

Marchenko told The New York Times that they were slowly wearing down Russian troops attacking the city.

Ukrainian firefighters battle a fire in damaged residential building after Russian rocket launchers shelled the area in the southern city of Mykolaiv ( Image: Ukrainian State Emergency Servic)

He said: "We fight them day and night, we don't let them sleep. They get up in the morning disoriented, tired. Their moral psychological state is simply broken."

Whilst Ukrainian forces are still in control of the city, it remains under very heavy bombardment from Russian aircrafts and artillery.

Several fires in residential areas, caused by Russian rockets, have had to been put out, according to city authorities.

Marchenko's comrade, Colonel Sviatoslav Stetsenko, has vowed that his troops will fight to the death to defend their city.

Even though Stetsenko retired from the military in 2010, he re-enlisted after Russia invaded.

As a young soldier, Stetsenko. 56, once served in the Soviet military and marched alongside many of the current generation of Russian commanders.

"They are now my enemy," he told the New York Times. "And each one of them who comes here with arms, who comes here as an invader, I will do everything I can to ensure that he remains as fertiliser for our land."

This all comes as the Russian invasion continues into its third week, with the last few days seeing barbaric bombings of children and maternity hospitals in Mariupol.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JBB
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JBB    2 years ago

Bonn Appetit!

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
1.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JBB @1    2 years ago

It is more like...bone appetite.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.2  devangelical  replied to  JBB @1    2 years ago

a pile of dog shit somehow seems fitting as a tomb of the unknown russian soldier in ukraine. now all they need is some little plastic crosses that say RIP in russian they can stick in them.

shona1
Professor Quiet
1.3  shona1  replied to  JBB @1    2 years ago

Rufff!! Russian!!!

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
1.4  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JBB @1    2 years ago

Exactly, those Russian conscripts could have deserted before crossing the border.

SteevieGee
Professor Silent
1.5  SteevieGee  replied to  JBB @1    2 years ago

It's always so embarrassing when your dog eats a pile of dogsh!t.  

JBB
Professor Principal
1.5.1  seeder  JBB  replied to  SteevieGee @1.5    2 years ago

They can pick up the dog turds and send them to the Russian mothers whose sons are offal...

Moose Knuckle
Freshman Quiet
2  Moose Knuckle    2 years ago

It's a shame because we could repurpose those body parts.  

shona1
Professor Quiet
2.1  shona1  replied to  Moose Knuckle @2    2 years ago

Gone to a far better use..dog food...at least something can put them to good use. 

afrayedknot
Junior Quiet
2.2  afrayedknot  replied to  Moose Knuckle @2    2 years ago

Alas…no heart to be be found. 

JBB
Professor Principal
2.2.1  seeder  JBB  replied to  afrayedknot @2.2    2 years ago

Wild dogs prefer Russian buttholes and faces.

JBB
Professor Principal
3  seeder  JBB    2 years ago

Probably will give the dogs diarrhea and the mange...

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
3.1  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JBB @3    2 years ago

Mange is caused by mites, not diet.  Follow the science.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
3.1.1  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3.1    2 years ago

Actually,  genetics, poor nutrition, and stress have been associated with demodectic mange in young dogs.

JBB
Professor Principal
3.1.2  seeder  JBB  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3.1    2 years ago

Okay, WORMS! Are you happy now? Sheesh!

JBB
Professor Principal
3.1.3  seeder  JBB  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @3.1.1    2 years ago

Could you two be a just slightly less sticklers?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  JBB @3.1.3    2 years ago

FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
3.1.5  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JBB @3.1.3    2 years ago

I was just trying to have your back.

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
3.1.6  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Paula Bartholomew @3.1.5    2 years ago

I thought that you did a good job and with an informative comment.  

JBB
Professor Principal
3.1.7  seeder  JBB  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3.1.6    2 years ago

It is okay. Thanks for the backup with YKW...

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
3.1.8  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3.1.6    2 years ago

Thank you for that.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
3.1.9  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JBB @3.1.7    2 years ago

I am not a fucking YKW.  Sierra Yankee.

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
4  Hal A. Lujah    2 years ago

Hey, these poor dogs need some nutrussion.

Moose Knuckle
Freshman Quiet
5  Moose Knuckle    2 years ago

If Bidenflation continues most of you will be eating dog.

shona1
Professor Quiet
5.1  shona1  replied to  Moose Knuckle @5    2 years ago

I think moose will be on the menu long before dog...

Let's see..moose soup, moose stew, roast moose...the possibilities could be endless...

Moose Knuckle
Freshman Quiet
5.1.1  Moose Knuckle  replied to  shona1 @5.1    2 years ago

I will trade you one moose hoof for a Koala tenderloin.

shona1
Professor Quiet
5.1.2  shona1  replied to  Moose Knuckle @5.1.1    2 years ago

No you can't eat fozzy... that is taboo the Kooris have protected them...

You can have a Kangaroo tail or steak...low in fat and good for your heart.

JBB
Professor Principal
5.2  seeder  JBB  replied to  Moose Knuckle @5    2 years ago

Who is giving cover for Russia to use bioweapons?

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
5.2.1  Ronin2  replied to  JBB @5.2    2 years ago

Who is giving cover for Ukrainians to bioweapons?

Or do you think all of the fascist and Nazi Ukrainian militias and those that were rolled into the military aren't above using terrorist tactics?

For those that still deny fascist and Nazis are abundant in Ukraine; or that the government doesn't condone their existence.

It's been a while since we brought the Taliban and Al Qaeda into prominence. I am sure we can repeat the same in Ukraine supporting their fascist and Nazi elements. Hey, they are even fighting the same evil, vile Russians. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
5.2.2  Kavika   replied to  Ronin2 @5.2.1    2 years ago

Wow, your comment and links seem to fit the US to a ''T".

BTW do you have any proof that they are using bioweapons or any proof that there are bioweapons in their position?

The US has plenty of Nazi groups, white supremacists, white power groups, probably many more than there are in Ukraine. 

Here is a suggestion, put on a uniform and root them out of the US first then you can concentrate on Ukraine.

JBB
Professor Principal
5.2.3  seeder  JBB  replied to  Ronin2 @5.2.1    2 years ago

A multiple of credible sources are reporting that the Russian propaganda campaign falsely insinuating that the US was operating bioweapon labs in Ukraine is a ruse, a con...

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
5.2.4  Thrawn 31  replied to  Ronin2 @5.2.1    2 years ago

Well, we know who's side you are on. 

Just because there are most definitely some extremists fighting the Russians, that does not mean they are representative of the Ukranians as a whole. Using that stupid ass logic I can assert that you are a hardcore Nazi because of Nazi support of Trump.

JBB
Professor Principal
5.2.5  seeder  JBB  replied to  Thrawn 31 @5.2.4    2 years ago

I wouldn't like my comrades left for dog meat?

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
5.2.6  Thrawn 31  replied to  JBB @5.2.5    2 years ago

What comrades of mine? 

JBB
Professor Principal
5.2.7  seeder  JBB  replied to  Thrawn 31 @5.2.6    2 years ago

Not You! I was being sarcastic about why someone else above might seem so butthurt that Russian soldiers (comrades) are being left in Ukrainian streets for mongrels to feast on.

Hallux
Professor Principal
5.2.8  Hallux  replied to  Ronin2 @5.2.1    2 years ago

How do you define "abundant"? Even at its height the Azov group were but 1% of Ukraine's armed forces.

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
6  sandy-2021492    2 years ago

You know, I kinda felt bad about this for a second.  And then I remembered that Russia attacked a children's and maternity hospital.  And that a volunteer trying to feed hungry dogs at a shelter was killed.  And then I figure it's poetic justice.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
6.1  arkpdx  replied to  sandy-2021492 @6    2 years ago

I feel sorry for the dogs and other animals that eat the Russians. 

JBB
Professor Principal
6.1.1  seeder  JBB  replied to  arkpdx @6.1    2 years ago

Russian soldiers were lied to and told they were going to liberate Ukraine from Nazis. SUCKERS!

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
6.1.2  sandy-2021492  replied to  JBB @6.1.1    2 years ago
Russian soldiers were lied to

And that's the only reason I feel bad about this.  Some of these kids don't know what they're getting into.

But they're following people who are bombing hospitals, and they surely know that Russia attacked Ukraine, and not vice versa.

JBB
Professor Principal
6.1.3  seeder  JBB  replied to  sandy-2021492 @6.1.2    2 years ago

They had a trial that settle this in Nuremberg.

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
7  sandy-2021492    2 years ago

"The Face of War", by Ukrainian artist Dariya Marchenko.  Image produced with bullet casings.

Hallux
Professor Principal
7.1  Hallux  replied to  sandy-2021492 @7    2 years ago

Also by Dariya Marchenko: this one made from coins and titled 'Rich and Cheap'.