╌>

Elon Musk Votes For QAnon Congresswoman, Pushes Red Wave

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  2 years ago  •  21 comments

By:   Alex Griffing (Mediaite)

Elon Musk Votes For QAnon Congresswoman, Pushes Red Wave
Tesla billionaire Elon Musk said he voted for Republican Mayra Flores for Congress in Tuesday night's special election for Texas' 34th Congressional District.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

By Alex GriffingJun 15th, 2022, 12:12 pm Twitter share button <?php // Post Body ?>

Hannibal Hanschke, Getty

Tesla billionaire Elon Musk said he voted for Republican Mayra Flores for Congress in Tuesday night's special election for Texas' 34th Congressional District.

Flores won the race and flipped the district red after Rep. Filemon Vela (D-TX) resigned in March and vacated the seat. Flores, who has made controversial statements in the past, will become the first Mexican-born congresswoman to serve in the House of Representatives.

Flores sparked controversy for including QAnon-related hashtags in her social media posts. "She has repeatedly posted the QAnon hashtag and "#Q" on Twitter and on Facebook, including in a Facebook ad. On Instagram, she has also repeatedly posted the QAnon slogan," reported Media Matters for America, which cataloged her various posts.

It appears that the Hispanic Outreach Chairwomen for the Hidalgo County, Texas, Republican Party ran a Facebook ad a few days ago with multiple QAnon hashtags in it. pic.twitter.com/4qDMsQPVgO
— Alex Kaplan (@AlKapDC) May 4, 2020

Flores distanced herself from the far-right conspiracy theory that alleges a secret cable of Satanic sex traffickers has been battling Donald Trump when confronted about her social media posts by local media. "I've always been against any of that. I've never been supportive of it," she told the San Antonio Express-News.

Musk appeared unbothered by Flores's past social media posts and tweeted his support for her and the GOP takeover of the House in November:

I voted for Mayra Flores - first time I ever voted Republican.

Massive red wave in 2022.

I voted for Mayra Flores - first time I ever voted Republican.

Massive red wave in 2022.

— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) June 15, 2022

Musk later tweeted that he is leaning toward supporting Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) for president in 2024.

Flores included Musk in her message Wednesday morning thanking supporters for electing her to Congress:

I woke up this morning still feeling surreal from everything that's happened over the last 24 hours. Earning Elon Musk's vote was just the icing on the cake and I can't wait to work with his team! The American Dream is worth fighting for @elonmusk

I woke up this morning still feeling surreal from everything that's happened over the last 24 hours. Earning Elon Musk's vote was just the icing on the cake and I can't wait to work with his team! The American Dream is worth fighting for @elonmusk#SaveAmerica#TX34
— Mayra Flores For Congress (@MayraFlores2022) June 15, 2022

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    2 years ago
Elon Musk Votes For QAnon Congresswoman

I predicted this a couple months ago

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @1    2 years ago

Didn't you also predict a Democrat would win this seat that has been Democrat since before your parents were born?

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.2  Tessylo  replied to  JohnRussell @1    2 years ago

The whackjob Musk has gone over to the dark side.  Fuck him.  

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2  Sparty On    2 years ago

She has denied being affiliated with Qanon.    

Whatever that is but uh-oh, your gonna lose that seat.    The hive is being threatened ....  better stir up the worker drones into attack mode.    

Engage!

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.1  Ozzwald  replied to  Sparty On @2    2 years ago
She has denied being affiliated with Qanon.

You can listen to what she says, and believe it, or you can look at what she does, and believe it.  The problem is when her words contradict her actions.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @2.1    2 years ago

Didn't seem to be any problem for the people to vote for her and propel her to victory!

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.1.2  Sparty On  replied to  Ozzwald @2.1    2 years ago

Well, the people of the 34th district seem to disagree with you.    And that is all that matters in the end.    I guess they don’t care what random wackadoodles on the internet think about it.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.1.3  Ozzwald  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.1    2 years ago
Didn't seem to be any problem for the people to vote for her and propel her to victory!

Of course not, most believe what she said without looking at anything else.  Happens waaayyyyy too often.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.1.4  Ozzwald  replied to  Sparty On @2.1.2    2 years ago
Well, the people of the 34th district seem to disagree with you.

Disagreed with what?  I wrote 2 sentences, which one do you think they disagreed with specifically.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.1.5  Sparty On  replied to  Ozzwald @2.1.4    2 years ago

[deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.6  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @2.1.3    2 years ago

sure. in a district known to be a Democratic stronghold, nobody thought to think for themselves!

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.1.7  Ozzwald  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.6    2 years ago
sure. in a district known to be a Democratic stronghold, nobody thought to think for themselves!

Once again a response that has nothing to do with my statement.  Thank you for your consistency.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.8  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @2.1.7    2 years ago

Here are some dots............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

let's see if you can connect them.

Or, you can pretend that you don't understand or that my post wasn't a direct response to yours.

Your choice.

Jack_TX
Professor Quiet
2.1.9  Jack_TX  replied to  Ozzwald @2.1    2 years ago
The problem is when her words contradict her actions.

She is a politician.   There are no actions.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
2.1.10  Ozzwald  replied to  Jack_TX @2.1.9    2 years ago

There are no actions.

Her votes are her actions.  What she does during the day, are her actions.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.11  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @2.1.10    2 years ago

Besides her being a Republican who just won a  seat Democrats have held for decades, what has she done to piss liberals off?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.2  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Sparty On @2    2 years ago
"She has repeatedly posted the QAnon hashtag and "#Q" on Twitter and on Facebook, including in a Facebook ad. On Instagram, she has also repeatedly posted the QAnon slogan,"

I posted a picture of it on the other seed about this. Or are you against photographic evidence. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.2.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2    2 years ago
46gjFiVv_bigger.jpg
Alex Kaplan
@AlKapDC
It appears that the Hispanic Outreach Chairwomen for the Hidalgo County, Texas, Republican Party ran a Facebook ad a few days ago with multiple QAnon hashtags in it.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.2.2  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2    2 years ago

Well then John, you and your boys should have zero problem doing what you do best.    Torpedoing people who are not of like mind.

She’ll fit nicely in your head right next to Trump.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
2.2.3  Paula Bartholomew  replied to  JohnRussell @2.2    2 years ago

He will just claim that it is photo shopped.

Paula Bartholomew
Professor Participates
3  Paula Bartholomew    2 years ago

It is time to hit this little piss ant where it hurts the most, his bottom line.  People need to stop buying his crap cars and any other crap product he sells.