╌>

And just like that, AOC is against public officials being 'harassed' | Washington Examiner

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  texan1211  •  2 years ago  •  19 comments

By:   cwtremo (Washington Examiner)

And just like that, AOC is against public officials being 'harassed' | Washington Examiner
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) and her hypocrisy were on display this week as she bemoaned being harassed by political jester Alex Stein.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) and her hypocrisy were on display this week as she bemoaned being harassed by political jester Alex Stein.

"AOC, my favorite big booty Latina," Alex Stein said as the New York congresswoman walked into the Capitol. "I love you, AOC. You're my favorite. She wants to kill babies and she's so beautiful. She looks very beautiful in that dress. Very sexy. Look at that booty on AOC. That's my favorite big booty Latina. Look how sexy she looks in that dress."

I am not a fan of Stein — I don't find him funny or witty. His antics are pointless, equivalent to those of a circus clown. If he wanted to confront AOC on her stance on abortion, then he should have had enough courage to do just that. Stein acting like a court jester while making borderline ethnic slurs doesn't accomplish anything positive.

That said, it is a bit rich for AOC to whine about being harassed given her past support for harassing those she disagrees with, including Brett Kavanaugh and other Supreme Court justices. The person who applauded the harassment of Kavanaugh in public now whines about the Capitol not being a place designed to protect women? Yeah, I'll pass.

Her gender has nothing to do with it. It's her politics, and she deserves no more and no less protection than anyone else. Her melodramatic response is yet another example of left-wing politicians living in a world of "rules for thee but not for me." Fortunately for AOC, her harassment was from a two-bit wannabe comedian, not some deranged individual who wanted to assassinate her. She ought to consider that next time she encourages her own fans to harass other people.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Texan1211    2 years ago

Looks like little AOC can dish it out but can't take it.

Poor thing. 

She must be in a perpetual state of confusion.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
1.1  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Texan1211 @1    2 years ago

Good Lord, it's too early in the the morning to wake up and see a face like that on my phone!jrSmiley_85_smiley_image.gif

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.1  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @1.1    2 years ago

Sorry about that! I should have included a warning about it!

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
1.1.2  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.1    2 years ago

Lol.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2  seeder  Texan1211    2 years ago

Maybe some kind soul can bake AOC a cake so she can enjoy it as much as she wanted Kavanaugh to!

AOC and MTG have LOTS in common.

They are both stupid.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2.1  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Texan1211 @2    2 years ago

As I have said before, AOC and MTG have one whole brain between them and neither one uses what they do have. Don't know about MTG, but I think AOC uses her half as paperweight on her desk.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.1  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @2.1    2 years ago

If AOC had a brain, she'd take it out and play with it.

She is a hypocritical, sniveling little bitch.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.2  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.1    2 years ago

lol. When has anyone seen AOC snivel? She is usually attacking worthless right wingers. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.3  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.2    2 years ago
When has anyone seen AOC snivel?

Have you been able to follow this story at all?

She was whining because "the Capitol Police were unable to 'protect' her from mean words.

She attacks and then whines like the little bitch she is when she is attacked.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2.1.4  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.2    2 years ago

Did you forget about her sniveling at a empty lot behind a chain link fence at the Texas border?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.5  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.3    2 years ago

www.washingtonexaminer.com   /news/aoc-harassed-outside-capitol

AOC harassed outside Capitol, says she was about 'to deck' catcaller

Victor I. Nava 2-3 minutes   7/14/2022

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) said she was on the verge of   hitting a man   who called her his "favorite big booty Latina” outside the   Capitol   on Wednesday.

The harasser, right-wing provocateur Alex Stein, recorded himself as he catcalled the congresswoman and posted the video on his Twitter account. Ocasio-Cortez later shared Stein's video, calling it a "deeply disgusting incident."

"I was actually walking over to deck him because if no one will protect us then I’ll do it myself but I needed to catch a vote more than a case today," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted after the incident.

"It’s just a bummer to work in an institution that openly allowed this, but talking about it only invites more. Just really sad," she added.

In the video, Stein directed several crude remarks at Ocasio-Cortez.

When Stein shouted, "Look at that booty on AOC," the congresswoman reacted by walking toward him before an aide stepped in between the two. Ocasio-Cortez then held two fingers up in the form of a peace sign before walking back up the Capitol steps as Stein shouted, “Whooo. I love it AOC. Hot, hot, hot like a tamale.”

Stein reportedly attempted to engage several lawmakers outside the Capitol on Wednesday.

In another   video   posted by the provocateur on Twitter, he asked Rep. Jamaal Bowman (D-NY) if he thinks Hunter Biden "has good taste in prostitutes." In the video, a puzzled-looking Bowman threw his hands up in the air after the question and walked off shaking his head.

The   Washington Examiner   reached out to Stein for comment.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.6  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.5    2 years ago

Where do you see any "whining" in that story? 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.7  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.5    2 years ago
Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) said she was on the verge of   hitting a man   who called her his "favorite big booty Latina” outside the   Capitol   on Wednesday.

So a member of Congress advocates violence and you cheer her on.

Just fucking brilliant, dude.

She should toughen up a little instead of whining so much.

Bitch thought it was fine for Kavanaugh and other members of SCOTUS to endure far more than one guy making some lame-ass, stupid comments. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.8  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.6    2 years ago
"I was actually walking over to deck him because if no one will protect us then I’ll do it myself but I needed to catch a vote more than a case today," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted after the incident. "It’s just a bummer to work in an institution that openly allowed this, but talking about it only invites more. Just really sad," she added.

Whining. No one is protecting me! W-a-a-a-ah!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1.9  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.8    2 years ago

I dont think you know what the word whining means. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.10  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1.9    2 years ago
I dont think you know what the word whining means. 

No one cares.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2.1.11  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.10    2 years ago

Amen.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.12  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @2.1.11    2 years ago

A couple of years ago, AOC should have been 'protected' from mean tweets. Now it's 'protect me from mean people'.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2.1.13  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Ed-NavDoc @2.1.4    2 years ago

Cat got someone's tongue..../sarc