╌>

'I don't believe in God anymore': Britney Spears affected by son's 'hateful' behavior

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  john-russell  •  2 years ago  •  5 comments

By:   Washington Examiner

'I don't believe in God anymore': Britney Spears affected by son's 'hateful' behavior
Britney Spears responded to her son Jayden James Federline's comments about how repairing their relationship would take "a lot of time."

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Britney Spears  responded to her son Jayden James Federline's comments about how repairing their relationship would take "a lot of time."

In an audio recording released on Instagram on Monday, which has since been deleted, Spears sought to address a controversial interview that her son, Jayden, and her ex-husband, Kevin Federline, had with ITV last month in which they claimed the pop star's conservatorship "saved her."

"I didn't need a family hiding sh*t in houses and whispering sh*t behind my back, feeling subconsciously guilty because I paid for every f***ing thing in both homes," Spears reportedly said. "I need unconditional love and support."

Spears's audio message followed an Instagram video post Saturday that included her writing in the caption: "I'm so sorry children I continue to do social media … I'm sorry you feel I do it for attention."

"I'm sorry for the way you feel," Spears continued. "But guess what ???? I've got news for you … I'm a child of God as well we all are in God's eyes … so NOPE I'm not sorry … I've learned to say SO!!!"

Verified

GEEEZ see it hits me later … the fact that I’m doing a song with Elton .. makes me wanna freaking cry … he’s me and my mother’s favorite musician … I listened to driving hours to dance class from 8 to 14 … see again WHHATT THHE FUUUUCK !!! Wow wow, what an honor to be with such gifted hands !!! WE ALREADY KNOW !!! My son might give him a run for his money !!! ….I have soooooooo much footage of him playing … yep my children are freaking geniuses !!! It’s kinda scary … he stopped seeing me … I posted something of him, but he got really mad so unfortunately, I haven’t been able to post my loving family… either way I’m so sorry children I continue to do social media … I’m sorry you feel I do it for attention … I’m sorry for the way you feel … but guess what ???? I’ve got news for you … I’m a child of God as well we all are in God’s eyes … so NOPE I’m not sorry … I’ve learned to say SO !!!

Monday's audio message attempted to clarify the Instagram video post's comments further.

"It saddens me that not one of you has valued me as a person. You've witnessed how my family has been to me, and that's all you know," Spears said. "Like I said, I feel you all secretly like to say something's wrong with me. Honestly, my dad needs to be in jail for the rest of his life. But like I said, God would not allow that to happen to me if a God existed."

Spears said her experiences with her family and the conservatorship, which gave her father control over many aspects of her life, have affected her belief in God.

"I don't believe in God anymore because of the way my children and my family have treated me. There is nothing to believe anymore. I'm an atheist, y'all."

Spears also questioned whether Jayden's comments made to ITV about her getting better were genuine.

"So Jayden, as you undermined my behavior just like my whole family always has with, 'Hope she gets better,' 'I will pray for her.' Pray for what?" Spears said. "I keep working so I can pay off mom's legal fees and her house? Do you guys want me to get better so I can continue to give your dad 40 grand a month? Or is the reasoning behind you guys deciding to be hateful is because it's actually over two years you don't get any?"

In the ITV interview, Jayden defended his grandparents, saying they did not deserve "all the hatred" in the aftermath of the conservatorship ending. He also said he disapproved of his mother's Instagram posts, noting, "It's almost like she has to post something on Instagram to get some attention."

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JohnRussell    2 years ago

Cant people like this just leave everyone else alone? 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.1  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @1    2 years ago

Ignore them.    

It works.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
1.1.1  seeder  JohnRussell  replied to  Sparty On @1.1    2 years ago

Oh I do. I didnt even know she had a son, let alone one that hates her. 

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.1.2  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @1.1.1    2 years ago

There was a reason she didn’t have total control of her estate or kids for some time.    She was crazier than a shithouse rat.

Sounds like she still is .....

cjcold
Professor Quiet
2  cjcold    2 years ago

So glad that my family never did that to me! 

Wasn't near as rich but was twice as crazy in my short "star daze" period.

Just like Brit, I was lucky to live through sudden wealth and an addictive personality.

I also had folk there to shake me out of that slow-motion suicide thingy of excess.

Sometimes I get up and jam with friends but will not be in the business anymore.

Have mixed emotions on this one.

Maybe they saved her......Maybe they used her......Or a little bit of both.