╌>

I'm told my work outfits are 'inappropriate' because I wear shirts without pants - but I don't care | The US Sun

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  jbb  •  2 years ago  •  3 comments

By:   Roisin Chapman (The US Sun)

I'm told my work outfits are 'inappropriate' because I wear shirts without pants - but I don't care | The US Sun
WHEN it comes to "appropriate work attire," there seem to be countless unspoken rules for women.One TikToker showed her followers the outfit she was s

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

• Roisin Chapman
  • 12:17 ET, Oct 9 2022
  • Updated: 4:07 ET, Oct 11 2022

WHEN it comes to "appropriate work attire," there seem to be countless unspoken rules for women.

One TikToker showed her followers the outfit she was shamed for after wearing to the office.

3TikTok user Mari shared how her co-workers shamed for her work attireCredit: TIkTok/yamarie_233The TikTok user appeared to be unbothered by her judgmental co-workersCredit: TIkTok/yamarie_23

TikTok user Mari, who runs the account YaMarie_23, shared how she is shamed for her work attire.

The TikToker works in an office, where she and her co-workers often films videos.

Mari showed viewers an example of an outfit she receives hate over.

The TikTok user can be seen wearing a long white button up shirt as a dress.

She layered the shirt with a blue and white patterned sweater vest, and nude heels.

Mari wrote: "When my co-workers want to complain about my inappropriate outfit."

The influencer used a sound featuring a child cursing to accompany her defiant video.

Captioning the video "Inappropriate work outfit," Mari appeared to be unfazed as she filmed in a public hallway.

Most read in Lifestyle

Live Blog

'WOKE WAR'

Meg launches 'new woke attack on Hollywood' as new Archetypes episode released

SCIENTIFIC SUPPLEMENTS

I'm a neuroscientist & I'm reverse aging - three things I take

SPILL THE DEETS

I have big boobs & put Kim Kardashian's new Skims bras to the spillage test

MAGIC POTION

'Magic' grout cleaner goes viral for no scrub results in 'just 2 minutes'

TikTok users took to the comments section to share their thoughts on the look.

One viewer commented: "How cute."

"I think it fits you perfectly," said another follower.

A third person wrote: "You look beautiful... I love you."

3Mari modeled one of her supposedly inappropriate outfits for her followersCredit: TIkTok/yamarie_23 Topics

• Style

YOU MIGHT LIKE

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JBB
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JBB    2 years ago

Put some pants on!

Duck Hawk
Freshman Silent
3  Duck Hawk    2 years ago