╌>

Rebekah Jones’s Son Arrested for Threatening to Shoot Up a School

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  s  •  last year  •  3 comments

Rebekah Jones’s Son Arrested for Threatening to Shoot Up a School
As is her habit, Jones immediately started lying about the case:

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

The 13-year-old son of Rebekah Jones,   the serial liar   who became famous for raising   hundreds of thousands of dollars   off the back of a series of   brazen deceptions   about Florida’s response to Covid, has been arrested for threatening to shoot up a school. Here’s the   Pensacola News Journal   with the story :

An incident report released Thursday afternoon by the Santa Rosa Sheriff’s Office allege that the 13-year-old made repeated threats to shoot up Holley Navarre Middle School and to stab students who angered him.

Investigators interviewed multiple students who spoke with the teenager, as well as those who saw messages he posted on social media. In the messages to his friends, the teenager made the following statements, among others:

“I want to shoot up the school.”

“If I get a gun I’m gonna shoot up hnms lol.”

“I’m getting a wrath and natural selection shirt so maybe but I don’t think many ppl know what the columbine shooters look like.”

“Okay so it’s been like 3-4 weeks since I got on my new antidepressants and they aren’t working but they’re suppose to by now so I have no hope in getting better so why not kill the losers at school.”

The teenager told one of his friends that he planned to shoot up the school the Thursday before Spring Break but there were too many things going on so he postponed it until March 31.

The students reported the claims to the school prior to that date and the investigation was launched.

As is her habit, Jones immediately started lying about the case:

“My family is not safe,” Rebekah Jones tweeted. “My son has been taken on the gov’s orders, and I’ve had to send my husband and daughter out of state for their safety. THIS is the reality of living in DeSantis’ Florida. There is no freedom here. Only retaliatory rule by a fascist who wishes to be king.”

A new GoFundMe is imminent, no doubt.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Sean Treacy    last year

A number of people here have fallen for her grifts in the past, so I'm hoping to prevent anyone else from being fooled, again, by her. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sean Treacy @1    last year
A number of people

They seem to be in hiding now.

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2  Ed-NavDoc    last year

Losers with a capital L!