╌>

Comer wins: FBI relents, agrees to deliver subpoenaed memo alleging Biden bribery to Capitol

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  vic-eldred  •  10 months ago  •  101 comments

By:   John Solomon (Just The News)

Comer wins: FBI relents, agrees to deliver subpoenaed memo alleging Biden bribery to Capitol
FBI Director Christopher Wray was facing a potential contempt vote when the deal was struck.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Facing a potential contempt of Congress vote, FBI Director Christopher Wray relented and has agreed to bring a subpoenaed document from the Biden family investigation to Capitol Hill for lawmakers to inspect on Monday, House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer announced Friday.

The document in question, an FD-1023, contains uncorroborated allegations that an informant provided the FBI in June 2020 alleging that Joe Biden, when he was vice president, was engaged in a bribery scheme to change US policy in return for $5 million to his family's businesses, lawmakers have said.

Congress was alerted to the document by an FBI whistleblower who raised concerns the allegations were never fully investigated. Comer and Sen. Chuck Grassley of Iowa demanded to see the document, and Comer followed with a subpoena.

As recently as Wednesday, Wray indicated he would not turn over the document in compliance with the subpoena, but would let lawmakers come read it at the FBI. But a deal was struck late Thursday for the FBI to bring the document to the Capitol, officials said.

"Chairman Comer will receive a briefing from the FBI and review the document on Monday," his committee told Just the News in a statement. "Chairman Comer has been clear that anything short of producing the FD-1023 form to the House Oversight Committee is not compliance with his subpoena. This unclassified record contains pages of details that need to be investigated further by the House Oversight Committee."

In a statement to Just the News, the FBI said it wanted to accommodate Congress while also protecting sensitive confidential human source information that often is recorded in memos even before it is corroborated.

"Director Wray offered to provide the Committee's Chairman and Ranking Member an opportunity to review information responsive to the subpoena in a secure manner to accommodate the committee, while protecting the confidentiality and safety of sources and important investigative sensitivities," the bureau said. "The FBI has continually demonstrated its commitment to working with the Committee to accommodate its request, from scheduling briefings and calls to now allowing the Chair to review information in person. The FBI remains committed to cooperating with the Committee in good faith."

The bureau also cautioned that FD-1023 forms are "used by FBI agents to record unverified reporting by a confidential human source. Documenting the information does not validate it, establish its credibility, or weigh it against other information verified by the FBI.

"Revealing unverified or possibly incomplete information could harm investigations, prejudice prosecutions or judicial proceedings, unfairly violate privacy or reputations, create misimpressions in the public, or potentially identify individuals who provide information to law enforcement, placing their physical safety at risk," it added.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Vic Eldred    10 months ago

It's too bad...I wanted Wray held in contempt!

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
1.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    10 months ago

Unclassified yet enough info in it that it has to be looked at in a private setting? I did see yesterday that Wray wanted to produce a redacted version but it seems that MAY have changed. Cloak and dagger time??

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @1.1    10 months ago
Cloak and dagger time??

Not only did he want to redact most of the document, but he wanted Comer to read it in a private secure location. That would leave Comer not being able to read much of it and then being in the position of having to tell the nation what he read. This is the only way to do it and btw, as a final saver, Wray said it was uncorroborated as he handed it over.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Vic Eldred @1.1.1    10 months ago

Seems to me like a document that old and important would have been thoroughly investigated and such a 'warning' would have been unnecessary.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.3  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.2    10 months ago

I guess the bureau was busy with parents and Catholics and Pro-Life activists.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  JohnRussell    10 months ago

The only sure thing is that it will be a nothingburger. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @2    10 months ago

Sure, that MUST be why the head of the FBI dragged his heels for so long before FINALLY agreeing to comply with the subpoena.

SMH at the sheer gullibility of anyone believing the document contains nothing.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1    10 months ago

Some here absolutely refuse to accept evidence.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.1    10 months ago

The whole premise that the head of the FBI would fight so long and hard to refuse the subpoena for a document that contains nothing is simply absurd.

I would like to know whose orders Wray was following, though.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.3  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.2    10 months ago

Can you imagine if the GOP had not won the House in the last election?

All this shit would remain under wraps. All that the American people would be left with is the simple logic that the Biden family benefited greatly from influence peddling and that the DOJ & FBI were brazenly covering up. Here on NT we would have those saying "let's wait for the facts to come in."  

As Hillary Clinton always taught us: You must destroy the evidence!

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.1.4  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.1    10 months ago

Because it doesn't fit their FICTION.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.5  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @2.1.4    10 months ago

How long has the FBI had Hunter's laptop?

Where is the laptop now?

How long has the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Delaware been investigating the Hunter Biden case?

Finally we have
whistleblower allegations that these so called investigations are being stymied.

bccrane
Freshman Silent
2.1.6  bccrane  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.2    10 months ago

Theatrics, this is what is bothering me about this.  There's a document that is subpoenaed and to make the people who want it so badly look like fools, you ignore the subpoena, drag your feet, and use brinkmanship to make it look like there is something so sinister in the document that the republicans use it to go in front of everyone and proclaim this is the end of the Biden administration and when they finally get it there is nothing there and that becomes the news story of the day for the MSM to demean the republicans.  

If this holds true, then that would be overwhelming evidence that the FBI, democrats, and the MSM are working in conjunction to defeat and demoralize republicans.

This is my opinion and I hope I am wrong, if I am wrong then Biden has some explaining to do.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.1.7  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.5    10 months ago

We all know the Democrats have been doing everything they can to prevent that from being investigated.  Notice how the left is trying to downplay every whistleblower all the while claiming theirs are all credible.

I saw that some 10,000 photos from the laptop have been published on-line.  

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.2  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @2    10 months ago

The only sure thing is that liberals will deliberately choose to ignore or lie about it all.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.2.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Texan1211 @2.2    10 months ago

Will?  They already have.  Look at 2 above.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.3  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @2    10 months ago

Yeah, because that's what withholding an unclassified document indicates.  jrSmiley_88_smiley_image.gif

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.4  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @2    10 months ago
nly sure thing is that it will be a nothingburger. 

a nothingburger lead to the FBI opening a full fledged investigation of the Trump campaign, wiretapping American citizens based on doctored evidence and a independent counsel that wreaked havoc with a Presidency for years, despite Comey knowing from the outset that it was all bullshit.

But since Biden's a Democrat, none of that will happen. The FBI tried to hide the report, and will no doubt immediately announce there's nothing to see here without undertaking a full investigation. There's no mystery how this plays out. 

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
2.5  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  JohnRussell @2    10 months ago

With a side of deep state onion rings.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.5.1  Texan1211  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @2.5    10 months ago
The only sure thing is that it will be a nothingburger.  With a side of deep state onion rings.

So what you are telling me is that the director of the FBI is a complete and utter fool because he refused a lawful subpoena to hide something that contains nothing.

That is an idiotic stance.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3  seeder  Vic Eldred    10 months ago

BREAKING:

House Republicans request the Justice Department to turn over information about the Special Counsel investigation into Donald Trump.

bqnNHGfB?format=jpg&name=small

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
3.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Vic Eldred @3    10 months ago
House Republicans request the Justice Department to turn over information about the Special Counsel investigation into Donald Trump.

Wait!!!  This implies the Democrat run DOJ wasn't all that forthcoming with information that they presented.  Not that it would be a surprise.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @3.1    10 months ago

They sat on the info and the leftist media calls it a nothingburger.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4  seeder  Vic Eldred    10 months ago

FBI to bring Biden document to Capitol Hill Monday:

P5NEd1xC?format=jpg&name=small

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1  Texan1211  replied to  Vic Eldred @4    10 months ago

About fucking time!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1    10 months ago

Evidently it takes 3 days to walk it over

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.1.1    10 months ago

lmao!

Seems pretty dumb but look who it is.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
4.1.3  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Vic Eldred @4.1.1    10 months ago

Always has puzzled me why this shit takes so long when you are right there in the same proximity. Maybe this.......

should be the official insignia of the US Government.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4.1.4  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.2    10 months ago

It's tough parting with it. I have a feeling things are going to get even tougher for Director Wray.

Hallux
Masters Principal
5  Hallux    10 months ago

Wow! Y'all on the right finally got a 'victory' ... keep rubbing those Pyrrhic sticks together!

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.1  Texan1211  replied to  Hallux @5    10 months ago

while the left keeps Insisting " nothing to see, move along".

Hallux
Masters Principal
5.1.1  Hallux  replied to  Texan1211 @5.1    10 months ago

You of course realize that both sides share in the shenanigans. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.1.2  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @5.1.1    10 months ago

There is no equality of measure between the two.  There never has been.

Hallux
Masters Principal
5.1.3  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.1.2    10 months ago

I doubt that but there is certainly a measure of equity. You being one side of the coin and (_______) being the other side.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.1.4  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @5.1.3    10 months ago

That's a bad word. 

My advice to you is don't try to get around the rules because nobody will really understand what you mean.

Hallux
Masters Principal
5.1.5  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @5.1.4    10 months ago

"That" is a bad word? Cool! That, that, that and take that!

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
5.2  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Hallux @5    10 months ago
have a feeling things are going to get even tougher for Director Wray.

It's more a victory that what we've seen from the Democrats.  Even with the dirt level expectations we all have of them.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6  JohnRussell    10 months ago

The proclivity of right wingers, on this seed and in general , to salivate about this nonsense is truly impressive. 

I guess thats what happens when your entire outlook about politics revolves around conspiracy theories. 

The sooner the country realizes there is no hope the sooner we can try and adjust. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @6    10 months ago

the sheer audacity of someone who has posted the articles you have to complain  is truly astounding.

Nothing burger is left wing hype and you fell head over heels for it!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Texan1211 @6.1    10 months ago

This seed (particularly the member comments) is going to lower the collective intelligence of everyone who reads it.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @6.1.1    10 months ago

not at all, we can stand to read your comments and still not be dumber for it.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.1.3  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @6.1.1    10 months ago

If we can read questions about homosexuality in animals, we can certainly survive a news article.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1.4  Texan1211  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.1.3    10 months ago

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.2  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @6    10 months ago
I guess thats what happens when your entire outlook about politics revolves around conspiracy theories. 

We don't hear those until 9 PM

FxD_aPOakAAoA_t?format=jpg&name=small

Hallux
Masters Principal
6.2.1  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.2    10 months ago

... and only on Mondays. Aww!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.2.2  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @6.2.1    10 months ago

Her audience has declined.

There is still PBS Kids.

Hallux
Masters Principal
6.2.3  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.2.2    10 months ago
There is still PBS Kids.

Balanced by Tucker on Twitter ... YAY!

bugsy
Professor Participates
6.2.4  bugsy  replied to  Vic Eldred @6.2    10 months ago

That is one ugly dude.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
6.2.5  Sparty On  replied to  bugsy @6.2.4    10 months ago

Dude looks like a lady ..... oh wait!

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
6.3  Sean Treacy  replied to  JohnRussell @6    10 months ago
proclivity of right wingers, on this seed and in general , to salivate about this nonsense 

It would be funny to go back to the Trump years on this site and review just how many times proof of collusion was promised.

Remember the little cannon the legal  blogger you liked would post every time he believe they "got" Trump during Mueller? 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.3.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sean Treacy @6.3    10 months ago

We heard the walls were closing in just about every day.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.3.2  JohnRussell  replied to  Sean Treacy @6.3    10 months ago

Sean, I really dont give a shit about what far right activists believe, other than that they should leave everyone else the hell alone. The Comer committee and the Jordan committee are jokes. 

Nothing can stop right wingers from regurgitating nonsense, so the rest of us just have to try and ride it out. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6.3.3  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @6.3.2    10 months ago
so the rest of us just have to try and ride it out. 

May I suggest a barrel racing saddle for next week when that document is read to the nation?

Right Down the Center
Junior Guide
6.3.4  Right Down the Center  replied to  JohnRussell @6.3.2    10 months ago
I really dont give a shit about what far right activists believe

Based on your posts and articles you seed I would beg to differ.  What the right does seems to pretty much consume you.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.3.5  JohnRussell  replied to  Right Down the Center @6.3.4    10 months ago

Dan Abrams Live
@danabramslive
·
13h
The mysterious document that James Comer and Kevin McCarthy are threatening to hold FBI Director Christopher Wray in contempt for not producing is…well, it’s not all that interesting, BUT it was provided to them by Rudy Giuliani?! What is going on here?
@RepRiggleman
joins Dan.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.3.6  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @6.3.5    10 months ago

emptywheel
@emptywheel
·
21h
@JamesComer
is basically doing what the right wing falsely suspected Hillary did with the Steele dossier: Inject raw information to FBI and then keep pointing to it, even if it is shoddy.

Why is James Comer doing what he has spent 6 years condemning?

Right Down the Center
Junior Guide
6.3.7  Right Down the Center  replied to  JohnRussell @6.3.5    10 months ago

Thanks for proving my point

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
6.3.8  JohnRussell  replied to  Right Down the Center @6.3.7    10 months ago

I have no idea what your point is, nor do I care. 

Right Down the Center
Junior Guide
6.3.9  Right Down the Center  replied to  JohnRussell @6.3.8    10 months ago

Interesting that you responded to my post without knowing what the point of my post was.  It is pretty self explanatory.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.3.10  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @6.3.6    10 months ago

what Hillary actually did. nothing imagined about it.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
6.4  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @6    10 months ago
I guess thats what happens when your entire outlook about politics revolves around conspiracy theories

This is kind of funny given your history of "smoking gun" articles that fell flat.  

bugsy
Professor Participates
6.5  bugsy  replied to  JohnRussell @6    10 months ago

You mean like posting hundreds of seeds about the "orange man bad" conspiracy of Russian collusion....all with zero proof?

You know why you could never provide proof?

Because it never existed.

One day you will realize that.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7  JohnRussell    10 months ago

Fxjo9WZWYAAlj2U?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @7    10 months ago

What is ironic is the likelihood that this "explosive" document is a right wing version of the Steele Dossier. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1    10 months ago

The Steele Dossier proved the FBI incompetent and biased.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
7.1.2  Ronin2  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1    10 months ago

No John,

The FBI used the Steele Dossier to get FISA warrants to illegally tap the Trump campaign after they already knew it was bogus. The Steele Dossier was a paid for political hit job by the Hillary Clinton campaign.

The FBI is accused of sitting on and not researching this document according to the whistleblower. Who claims it is valid. The Republicans did not produce this document. Not nearly the same damn thing.

Something similar would be the FBI sitting on Hunter Biden's laptop; while trying to squelch all information on it as being Russian disinformation; and then the FBI and DOJ slow walking the investigation into it and Hunter Biden. 

But keep spinning. Soon only the far left loons will be with you.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1.3  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1    10 months ago

We have a surprise, and it is that the document that James Comer is huffing paint about, the one he's just been pretty sure the FBI has, is one of the paint-huffing documents Rudy Giuliani gave the FBI back in 2020. Remember that? Back when Rudy would go to Ukraine, get some documents   from Russian spies,   and then come back to America and pull them out of his underpants and try to get then-attorney general Bill Barr to smell them? Yeah those.

\u201cMore: The document at center of this dispute has origins in a tranche of docs that Rudy Giuliani provided to DOJ in 2020, sources tell @evanperez. \n\nThe allegations, many originating from sources Ukraine, included 1 claiming evidence of corruption involving Biden when he was VP.\u201d
— Zachary Cohen (@Zachary Cohen)   1685567810

Bill Barr was so impressed with Rudy Giuliani's "evidence" that he got a US attorney in western Pennsylvania named Scott Brady to handle the very important task of sifting through the "Ukraine evidence" on the Bidens provided by Giuliani. Literally everything Rudy had to share about the Bidens was a   bath salts-grade conspiracy theory,   and yes, some it came from the Kremlin, and it had all been roundly   debunked.

In other words, Barr stuffed this shit in Pittsburgh because it was too stupid even for him to deal with.

That's apparently where this document came from that Comer's got his farm dog lipstick out about. Does this mean Rudy's wet farts are James Comer's "informant" and/or "whistleblower"? LMAO. Kinda sounds like it.

More from   Zachary Cohen's reporting:

\u201cFormer Pittsburgh US Attorney Scott Brady oversaw the FBI investigation of the Giuliani claims.\u00a0The document being demanded by Comer is among the products of that probe.\u00a0\n\nWhile the document outlines claims from the informant, it doesn\u2019t provide proof they are true, per sources.\u201d
— Zachary Cohen (@Zachary Cohen)   1685567810 In short, the document is probably almost certainly not true, could very well be Russian disinformation, but James Comer doesn't care. He's just trying to hurt the Bidens, as he's accidentally admitted.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.1.4  JohnRussell  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1.3    10 months ago
Zachary Cohen
@ZcohenCNN
Former Pittsburgh US Attorney Scott Brady oversaw the FBI investigation of the Giuliani claims. The document being demanded by Comer is among the products of that probe.  While the document outlines claims from the informant, it doesn’t provide proof they are true, per sources.
·
Views
Zachary Cohen is the national security reporter for CNN. 
So what we have here is a document that was given to the FBI by Rudy Giuliani three years ago.  Yeah, that Rudy Giuliani. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.5  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1.4    10 months ago

yeah the document wasn't meant to prove anything. it should have been thoroughly investigated. 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
7.1.6  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1.4    10 months ago
Zachary Cohen is the national security reporter for CNN

A clown at CNN is the source?  jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.1.7  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @7.1.3    10 months ago
could very well be Russian disinformation,

Gee, like we have never heard that before!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.2  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @7    10 months ago

How disrespectful to the elected members of an oversight Committee.

Nope. Wray will have to bring an unredacted copy to the Committee.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.2.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.2    10 months ago

Heres a thought - fuck Jim Jordan and James Comer. They are clowns.  I am awaiting Jeremy Raskin ripping this conspiracy to shreds, like always. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.2.2  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @7.2.1    10 months ago

Democrats sure loved them some conspiracy theories regarding others, didn't they?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.2.3  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @7.2.1    10 months ago
Heres a thought - fuck Jim Jordan and James Comer.

Just rule with an iron fist?

th?id=OIP.3XH7w_Qa9E3tv5-1xrmgngHaJ4&pid=Api&rs=1&c=1&qlt=95&w=73&h=97

“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.” ― Joseph Stalin.

Hallux
Masters Principal
7.2.4  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.2.3    10 months ago

There is zero evidence of Stalin ever saying that. But hey, if perpetuating myths is your thing ... tallyho!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.2.5  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.2.3    10 months ago

Vic, the right wing in America these days is wallowing in nonsense. I am not going to sugarcoat it for you. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.2.6  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @7.2.1    10 months ago

Well of course you are left waiting.

just like you and the rest of us are waiting for that little weasel Schiff to produce his promised evidence.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.2.7  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @7.2.5    10 months ago
Vic, the right wing in America these days is wallowing in nonsense.

Oh I see. Do you think this president should be investigated the way the last one was?

I am not going to sugarcoat it for you. 

I hear ya!

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
7.2.8  Ronin2  replied to  JohnRussell @7.2.1    10 months ago

Raskin? '

Finally give up on bobble head boy Adam Schiff?

Not that it matters; both are Democrat partisan shills that have been proven wrong repeatedly. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.2.9  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @7.2.4    10 months ago
“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the vote decide everything.”

All the leftists are trying to claim he didn't really say it. 

Look at it this way: they have another Joe and he is also out making his own rules.  So as JR says : fuck Jim Jordan and James Comer. It's all about one man rule!

bugsy
Professor Participates
7.2.10  bugsy  replied to  Vic Eldred @7.2.9    10 months ago
All the leftists are trying to claim he didn't really say it.

Funny how they claim to not be marxists, but have no problem defending a marxist.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
7.2.11  Sparty On  replied to  JohnRussell @7.2.5    10 months ago
Vic, the right wing in America these days is wallowing in nonsense.

John, the projection contained in that comment is copious.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
7.3  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @7    10 months ago

Wray stalled as long as he could.

Maybe he isn't so confident any longer that Biden will have his back 

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
8  Ronin2    10 months ago

I wonder if the FBI will have the stones to alter the document?

I know that 2 Republicans have claimed to have already seen it; and know what is in it.

But it wouldn't be the first time the FBI has altered documents to suit their narrative. Just ask Michael Flynn. Or the FISA judges that gave warrants to tap the Trump campaign using altered FBI data; and the Steele Dossier.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Ronin2 @8    10 months ago
I know that 2 Republicans have claimed to have already seen it; and know what is in it.

That's right.

I think Wray will simply turn it over now after having done all that he could to protect Joe Biden and the very corrupt bureau that Wray seems to have sold his soul to.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.1.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Vic Eldred @8.1    10 months ago
I think Wray will simply turn it over now after having done all that he could to protect Joe Biden and the very corrupt bureau that Wray seems to have sold his soul to.

Wray is bringing the document for the chairman and the ranking member of the committee to look at. He is not "turning it over" to them. He is going to bring the original back to the FBI. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @8.1.1    10 months ago

so he is finally doing his fucking job--at least this part of it.

wow.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
8.1.3  Ronin2  replied to  JohnRussell @8.1.1    10 months ago

Why did he take so fucking long? 

Why did he try and make Republicans jump through hoops to see an unclassified document?

Why are you defending the asshole?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.1.4  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @8.1.1    10 months ago
Wray is bringing the document for the chairman and the ranking member of the committee to look at.

So the American people can't see it. In that case you'll accept the Chairman's word as to what it said?

If both the Chairman and the ranking member look at it, there really shouldn't be any disparity in what they each read, right?

Do you understand why the people have to see it?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.5  Texan1211  replied to  Ronin2 @8.1.3    10 months ago

defending because they don't want to know the truth and its easy to bury their heads in the sand.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
8.1.6  JohnRussell  replied to  Ronin2 @8.1.3    10 months ago
Why did he try and make Republicans jump through hoops to see an unclassified document?

Comer's committee is an utter clown show. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.1.7  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @8.1.6    10 months ago
Comer's committee is an utter clown show. 

As opposed to the Jan 6th Committee / S

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.8  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @8.1.6    10 months ago

so you should be completely comfortable with it like you were with all the Democratic clown shows.

Hallux
Masters Principal
8.2  Hallux  replied to  Ronin2 @8    10 months ago
I know that 2 Republicans have claimed to have already seen it

Who might these 'stellar' folks be?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
8.2.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @8.2    10 months ago

What do you watch up there for news?

Hallux
Masters Principal
8.2.2  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @8.2.1    10 months ago

BBC, CBC, CTV, GLOBAL, MSNBC, Al Jazeera, PBS ... oh and also from this fella who hangs outside the local booze emporium  and wears a sign around his neck, "TOO UGLY TO HAVE SEX WITH" ... he is the only Trump fan I've met who is a real hoot.