╌>

Will the real Joe Biden please stand up? The president can't stop being untruthful about his past | Washington Examiner

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  texan1211  •  last year  •  11 comments

By:   cwtremo (Washington Examiner)

Will the real Joe Biden please stand up? The president can't stop being untruthful about his past | Washington Examiner
Democrats, liberals, the mainstream media, and other politicos on the Left routinely criticized former President Donald Trump for being less than candid with the truth during his term. Yet, these beacons of truth inexplicably lost their appetite to demand honesty from the president the minute Joe Biden was inaugurated in Jan. 2021.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Democrats, liberals, the mainstream media, and other politicos on the Left routinely criticized former President Donald Trump for being less than candid with the truth during his term. Yet, these beacons of truth inexplicably lost their appetite to demand honesty from the president the minute Joe Biden was inaugurated in Jan. 2021.

There are numerous examples of this, among the most recent being Biden's lie that he was at Ground Zero the day after 9/11. Despite this dishonesty, Democrats and others on the Left never sought to hold Biden accountable the way they did with Trump.

Unsurprisingly, Biden's inability to tell the truth struck again this week when speaking to Jewish faith leaders regarding the High Holidays. A few days after his Ground Zero lie, Biden fibbed and said he was raised "in the synagogues" of his state.

"And thank you all — all the rabbis on this call for being such a source of strength and wisdom to communities across America," Biden said. "I have long felt that strength and wisdom. I — you might say raised in the synagogues in my state. You think I'm kidding. I'm not."

Biden's background seems to fluctuate weekly and, most importantly, depending on the people he is speaking to at the time. Consider just some of his claims in the last year or so. He touted his Catholic faith and bragged about going to Catholic church daily. Then later, Biden said, he regularly attended services at black churches. For a guy who has openly supported sins in Christianity and infanticide, young Biden was quite the pious individual.

In addition to his religious devotion, Biden later said he was "raised in the Puerto Rican community." Then, later, Biden claimed that he was also raised in a community with a strong Eastern European presence. When elaborating, the president told an anecdote about the abundance of Polish immigrants in the area where he grew up that he wanted to a "-ski" to his last name to fit in.

Based on his history, who raised Biden seemingly depends on the demographic he is speaking to. It's nothing more than despicable pandering. But most importantly, it's untruthful. Presidential honesty was an integral part of Biden's 2020 campaign and propaganda used by Democrats to manipulate voters into supporting Joe Biden.

At this point, Biden's heritage could be a game show. Imagine spinning a wheel until it stops on a particular racial or ethnic group. Then Biden would have to explain how that group raised him. That's a ludicrous premise, but that's how utterly ridiculous Biden's claims have been. However, this is who President Joe Biden is and always has been. He exploits demographics to try to get votes. He lies and deceives to appeal to voters to attain political will and advance political agendas. He is everything he claimed Donald Trump was - and much worse.

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Texan1211    last year
Based on his history, who raised Biden seemingly depends on the demographic he is speaking to. It's nothing more than despicable pandering.

2xps85.jpg

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  Texan1211 @1    last year

Has he ever spoken to the people of Mayberry???

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
1.2  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Texan1211 @1    last year

Honesty and Joe Biden are definitely oxymorons.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2  seeder  Texan1211    last year

Joe Biden is truly an amazing man.

He may be the only person in history to be raised in a Catholic Church (attending almost daily), raised in the Puerto Rican community, raised in a synagogue, raised with Polish folks, attended black churches, arrested trying to visit Mandela in prison, marched in the civil rights movement, and was at Ground Zero on 9/11.

What a thoroughly remarkable man he is.

No wonder his sycophants are always saying he's so great!!!!!!

Maybe for an encore for his adoring fan base, he can regale us all with some tales of his old union days when he was on the front lines fighting against nasty old corporate power and maybe take a day out of his busy schedule to settle the autoworkers strike.

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
3  Drinker of the Wry    last year

"In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."  — Joe Biden, trying to bond with an Indian-American supporter.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3    last year
"In Delaware, the largest growth of population is Indian Americans, moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-11 or a Dunkin' Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I'm not joking."  — Joe Biden, trying to bond with an Indian-American supporter.

I guarantee that if those words came out of a Republican's mouth, certain folks would be having conniption fits and calling them fascists or something equally as stupid.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4  seeder  Texan1211    last year

I wonder if Democrats will see Joe Biden for what he truly is.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5  seeder  Texan1211    last year

Which came as a surprise to absolutely no one.

George
Junior Expert
6  George    last year

Yippee, the factcheckers at CNN are back safe and sound, of course they are only back for trump because they have no integrity and only agenda. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
6.1  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  George @6    last year

Exactly.

Ever notice how Trump lies but Biden merely 'embellishes'?

George
Junior Expert
6.1.1  George  replied to  Texan1211 @6.1    last year

Biden is literally a work of fiction. I wonder if anything about his life claims are true.