╌>

Is AOC a Hypocrite? - America Insider

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  texan1211  •  last year  •  18 comments

By:   Carver Malone (America Insider)

Is AOC a Hypocrite? - America Insider
During the Trump presidency, U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez notoriously traveled to the southern border and held a photo shoot. With a distressed look on her face, AOC accused Trump of running "concentration camps" at the border. Similarly, Democrats like Senator Chris Van Hollen of Maryland and U.S. Rep. Peter Welch of Vermont also visited the […]

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

By

Carver Malone

Published

17 hours ago

During the Trump presidency, U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez notoriously traveled to the southern border and held a photo shoot.

With a distressed look on her face, AOC accused Trump of running "concentration camps" at the border.

Similarly, Democrats like Senator Chris Van Hollen of Maryland and U.S. Rep. Peter Welch of Vermont also visited the border in 2018 and claimed there were "kids in cages."

Before @AOC hit the national stage & was just a fairly unknown House candidate frm NYC,she took time awy frm her campaign & came dwn to #Tornillo to protest the #tentcity housing migrant children.I made these previously unpublished fotos a yr ago today. #elpaso#aoc#onassignmentpic.twitter.com/SWyyI1XVt9
— Ivan Pierre Aguirre : (@i_p_a_1) June 25, 2019

It turns out that those were the "good years." Under Trump, Americans saw the lowest rate of illegal immigration in over 40 years.

Under Biden, we have seen the highest rate of illegal immigration over 60 years.

In 2022 alone, the US encountered the highest number ever recorded of illegal immigrants at the US southern border. This represents a 200% increase from former President Donald Trump's last year in office in 2020.

Given this historic and unprecedented crisis, there is only one question remaining: Where is AOC?

Now that Biden is in charge, it appears AOC doesn't have time for political theater.

Retired ICE official John Fabbricatore said, "Hundreds in custody on top of what was caught last night."

Border Patrol is "overwhelmed and this administration is letting this happen with no support!"

Right now in Ajo AZ Sector for the Border Patrol. Hundreds in custody on top of what was caught last night. Already getting reports of large numbers crossing and Border Patrol trying to respond. They are overwhelmed and this administration
is letting this happen with no support! pic.twitter.com/Kkqv3xq8h9

— John Fabbricatore (@JohnE_Fabb) September 13, 2023

Where's Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez when you need her? The Democrat from New York is known for her outrage when the government puts people in cages at the border.

When AOC visited the Texas border as a congressional candidate back in 2018, she was so horrified by what she saw that she famously did a photo shoot showcasing her distress.

Many people have pointed out AOC's hypocrisy on social media:

AOC when the cages exist during dem control https://t.co/E1ubKVvYVkpic.twitter.com/7hxg0Rx47s
— Matt's Idea Shop (@MattsIdeaShop) September 14, 2023

"Hundreds of people kept in cages, outside in record heat. Media + Dems no longer care," conservative commentator Stephen L. Miller said.

Hundreds of people kept in cages, outside in record heat. Media + Dems no longer care. Zero reporters. Zero members of congress crying on fence lines. https://t.co/5dfgY4sLqa
— Stephen L. Miller (@redsteeze) September 14, 2023

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Texan1211    last year
Is AOC A Hypocrite?

Is the Pope Catholic?

Is a pig's ass pork?

Do bears shit in the woods?

Is she a Democrat?

Hallux
Professor Principal
1.1  Hallux  replied to  Texan1211 @1    last year

Is this a whataboutism article? /S

This comment stays, can not both respond and flag as off topic,  by charger.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.1  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  Hallux @1.1    last year

Since you felt compelled to ask, no.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.2  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  Hallux @1.1    last year

Yes, I had flagged a long time go and had just figured that the comment had already been moderated and allowed to stand, so then I responded.

charger 383
Professor Silent
1.1.3  charger 383  replied to  Texan1211 @1.1.2    last year

OK, thanks for telling me. I just saw the flag a few minutes ago

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
1.2  Ed-NavDoc  replied to  Texan1211 @1    last year

You forgot to add "Is Hunter Biden a honest and upstanding law adding citizen?".

Hallux
Professor Principal
2  Hallux    last year

AOC when the cages exist during dem control 
— Matt's Idea Shop (@MattsIdeaShop) September 14, 2023

Looks like Matt can't tell the difference between A.O.C. and Sandra Bullock. What a goto guy for info!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  Hallux @2    last year

That's why we have an investigator on duty.

George
Junior Expert
2.2  George  replied to  Hallux @2    last year

Nothing to see here

Looks like this page doesn’t exist. Here’s a picture of a poodle sitting in a chair for your trouble.

Hallux
Professor Principal
2.2.1  Hallux  replied to  George @2.2    last year
Looks like this page doesn’t exist.

It does via the seed's link, it is where I go to read any seed.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.2.2  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  George @2.2    last year

It is in the seeded article, but not everyone can understand what he was doing posting it.

(He was making a point--something completely foreign to some.)

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.3  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  Hallux @2    last year

The point you so painfully missed (deliberately?) is that AOC turns a blind eye (hence the blindfolded Sandra Bullock) to anything going on under this President. 

Now, would you care to address any of the points made about AOC's rank hypocrisy?

Or is attacking a source or making some invalid point all you got?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.3.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  Texan1211 @2.3    last year
Keep plugging though!

It's like when they tell you it's a friendly game of Poker.

Hallux
Professor Principal
2.3.2  Hallux  replied to  Texan1211 @2.3    last year
deliberately?

Bingo! But then I'm just keeping pace with the author.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.3.3  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  Hallux @2.3.2    last year
But then I'm just keeping pace with the author.

Oh, gee.

Afraid I have some very, very bad news for you.

The delusion that you are keeping pace is because he has lapped you already.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.3.4  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Texan1211 @2.3    last year
AOC turns a blind eye (hence the blindfolded Sandra Bullock) to anything going on under this President. 

It's not just AOC.  It's all the Democrats and everybody that supports them.  Look at those calling this article a "whataboutism article" and a "hit piece".  

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3  Sparty On    last year

Is a pigs ass pork?

Jasper2529
Professor Quiet
4  Jasper2529    last year

Remember when AOC accused Trump and Border Patrol of forcing illegal aliens to drink out of toilets? Ahhh ... the good old days of AOC's Marxist drama!

Hilarious that she and Nadler got shouted down in NYC yesterday!