╌>

Clifford Taylor blames victim: 5-year-old girl abused male rapist? Crazy defense

Category:  Other

Via:  nona62  •  10 years ago  •  11 comments

Clifford Taylor blames victim: 5-year-old girl abused male rapist? Crazy defense

Clifford Taylor blames victim: Girl actually rapes adult man? Rapist dumb defense

With a new crazy defense in hand, Clifford Taylor blames his victim for raping him, even though the 51-year-old man is alleging a 5-year-old child is in the wrong for the sexual abuse. In one of the oddest claims given in a court room in recent memory, Taylor an accused rapist says that a 5-year-old girl was the one who unknowingly rapid him, not the other way around. The Spread It News reveals this Saturday, November 22, 2014, the strange details in this criminal case involving a man who says he was forced into a plea deal too early, and now regrets his legal counsel.

Can an adult man be raped by a young child? A Clifford Taylor blames victim claim is being argued in Lake County this month saying just that. Taylor, an adult male, was recently charged with an inexcusable crime raping a 5-year-old girl that looked to him as a stepfather figure. Although the accused agreed to a guilty plea that would result in him fulfilling a lengthy two-decade sentence in prison, the man is now saying he was improperly coerced into the deal. The alleged rapist is now trying to give his side of the story.

Clifford Taylor is alleging he was threatened to take the plea deal in his crazy defense. After being charged with rape of a child victim, the 51-year-old reportedly pleaded guilty in a Lake County courtroom in mid October. The man who works as a scientist and research technician signed a formal deal that involved him admitting he had sexually abused his girlfriend's 5-year-old daughter; he would then only spend 22 years in prison instead of a longer sentence. Now, however, the man is saying the young victim was the one who in fact raped him. She was "experimenting" with him sexually and the scientist didn't know how to respond. At the time, he said he was forced to make the plea deal against his better judgment.

I need to rescind the plea deal, he revealed in a statement to local Judge Eugene A. Lucci. I was not told the truth by my attorney. He threatened me. I was threatened with mental incompetence. He threatened me, saying there was some reason I wasnt thinking properly.

Having been drunk at the time, the male rapist contends he let things go too far with the child's curiosity and "realized it too late," adds News Oxy yesterday. The adult's sexual abuse reportedly took place over a long period of time at least one year between early 2012 and mid-2013. When the 51-year-old was supposed to be watching his girlfriends child, a 5-year-old girl, he is charged instead with having inappropriate contact with the child. Oral sex acts have been cited in the case, though the accused rapist is saying that the victim is the one who was handling his genitalia "without permission."

Now officials on the case have to deal with Clifford Taylor blaming his victim and trying to get out of his recently signed plea deal and guilty acknowledgement. Judge Lucci is considering the state of his mental status after hearing these claims. The judge is also said to be working with attorneys shouldering the case to determine whether this recent defense of the child raping him is a last-ditch effort to escape the plea deal or a serious psychological issue. The press release noted that he did try to remind Taylor that he was in the hands of a capable lawyer.

You are represented by a very competent counsel, said the source. I consider him to be highly competent and specialized in the area of criminal law.

Sounds like this crazy defense against a 5-year-old girl won't hold up in a court of law, and the Clifford Taylor blames victim case has received some serious attention as a result. While Taylor allegedly admitted in the guilty plea deal that he prompted the child to engage in illicit sex and abuse acts, the man is now says these allegations were forced out of him. Taylor contends that the child was experimenting with him; that is the reason the accused rapist's genitalia "did get in her mouth."

Its not true! I was told to lie to you by the man sitting right next to me, said Clifford Taylor in court this month. I dont even remember what I told you. But it wasnt true. The lie was that I put my penis in her mouth for Pudding Pops. My p**** did get in her mouth, but I didnt put it in there. She put it in there. She grabbed me. She was experimenting. I was drunk and realized it too late.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Nona62
Professor Silent
link   seeder  Nona62    10 years ago

Give me a break!!!

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser    10 years ago

My band director was named Clifford Taylor. He died of pancreatic cancer about 12 years ago. Plus, this guy is younger than me, BUT, what a shock to read the headline!

And this guy is a moron and needs to be put in jail.

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     10 years ago

Please tell me this article isn't true.

Nona62
Professor Silent

Dowser...How stupid does he think people are??

Nona62
Professor Silent

Kav....I wish I could...

Nona62
Professor Silent

Sad, but true MM.

Nona62
Professor Silent

Quickly!!

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet

I loved Mr. Taylor with all my heart. Visited him before he died and cried at the funeral. I hate to see this scumbag besmirching his noble name!

Nona62
Professor Silent

This guy is SICK!!

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet

The word "sick" may get him off the charges. Frankly, I want him to face full retribution for what he did. And then some!

Nona62
Professor Silent

You're right...".PERVERTED" That should keep him locked for a LONG time. (I hope)