╌>

Are Democrats Responsible For The Border Crisis? - America Insider

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  texan1211  •  last year  •  3 comments

By:   Claire O'Hare (America Insider)

Are Democrats Responsible For The Border Crisis? - America Insider
The U.S. Border Patrol has reported to have apprehended over 70,000 "special interest aliens" coming into the United States over the course of the past two years, most of who came from the Middle East. "Special interest aliens" are illegal immigrants who come from a country that either promotes terrorism, provides space for terrorists, or […]

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

By

Claire O'Hare

Published

2 hours ago

The U.S. Border Patrol has reported to have apprehended over 70,000 "special interest aliens" coming into the United States over the course of the past two years, most of who came from the Middle East.

"Special interest aliens" are illegal immigrants who come from a country that either promotes terrorism, provides space for terrorists, or is a potential security threat to America.

New Data obtained by Fox has revealed "that agents encountered 6,386 nationals from Afghanistan in that period, as well as 3,153 from Egypt, 659 from Iran and 538 from Syria." 

Biden admin releases all-time worst border crossing numbers so far in 2023:

2.4 million apprehensions

172 on terrorist watchlist

8 million illegal entries since Biden took office

72,823 special interest aliens (ties to terrorism) https://t.co/zDLEAs2ag4

— Katie Daviscourt (@KatieDaviscourt) October 22, 2023

"Border Patrol sources tell me they have extreme concerns about who is coming into the country because they have little to no way of vetting people from these special interest countries," Fox News' Bill Melugin posted online.

"I'm told unless have committed a crime previously in the U.S., or they are on some sort of federal watchlist, there's no way to know who they are because most of their home countries don't share data/records with the U.S., so there is nothing to match a name to when BP agents run fingerprints," he added.

The numbers do not include those who escaped the hands of Border Patrol agents upon entry to the U.S.

Red Box Rules

No Trump or fascist nonsense.

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Texan1211    last year
The numbers do not include those who escaped the hands of Border Patrol agents upon entry to the U.S.

And that is really the problem that many don't want to acknowledge.

What with the war in the Middle East and the calls for jihad, I wouldn't be shocked of something happens here, unfortunately.

I wonder what Biden's strategy is?

Ed-NavDoc
Professor Quiet
2  Ed-NavDoc    last year

"Are Democrats Responsible For The Border Crisis?"

That's about like asking if fish swim? 

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
3  Drinker of the Wry    last year
That's about like asking if fish swim.

To continue with the metaphor, they swim or they die.