╌>

Video: Trans school shooter manifesto leaked: Report

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  vic-eldred  •  11 months ago  •  14 comments

By:   Timothy Frudd (American Military News)

Video: Trans school shooter manifesto leaked: Report
Louder with Crowder revealed leaked images of the Nashville transgender school shooter's manifesto, showing a hatred for "white privilege."

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

The Nashville transgender school shooter's manifesto was reportedly leaked on Monday, showing the shooter attacked children at a Christian school because she had a hatred for "white privilege."

The leaked images of the manifesto, released by conservative Steven Crowder on his show "Louder with Crowder," show three handwritten-pages allegedly created by Nashville school shooter Audrey "Aiden" Hale, age 28.

The manifesto shows how the transgender shooter carefully planned the Covenant School shooting, which resulted in three children and three school staff members being killed before police officers were able to fatally shoot Hale.

Showing images of the leaked Manifesto on X, Crowder tweeted, "BREAKING: Nashville School Covenant Shooter Audrey Hale's 'DEATH DAY' Manifesto Targeted 'Cr*ckers' with 'white privlages.'

BREAKING: Nashville School Covenant Shooter Audrey Hale's "DEATH DAY" Manifesto Targeted "Cr*ckers" with "white privlages"
"wanna kill all you little cr*ckers"
"I hope I have a high death count"
"I'm ready…I hope my victims aren't."
"Ready to die."#NashvilleManifestopic.twitter.com/89Ie6TlgRf

— Steven Crowder (@scrowder) November 6, 2023

Hale's alleged manifesto, which was handwritten in a notebook, was labeled with "DEATH DAY" on the top of the first page, along with the date "3/27/23" and a picture of a pistol and a target.

"Today is the day. The day has finally come! I can't believe its here. Don't know how I was able to get this far, but here I am. Im a little nervous, but excited too. Been excited for the past 2 weeks," Hale wrote. "There were several times I could have been caught, especially in the summer of 2021. None of that matters now. Im almost an hour + 7 minutes away. Can't believe I'm doing this, but I'm ready…I hope my victims aren't."

In the manifesto, Hale said her only fear was that something would go wrong with her plan. Hale wrote that the shooting could last as long as 10 minutes or as short as three to seven minutes, emphasizing, "I hope I have a high death count."

On another page of the manifesto, under a headline titled, "Kill those kids!!!" Hale described the students as "crackers" and expressed anger and hatred toward "white privilege."

Hale wrote, "I wish to shoot you [unreadable] d-cks w/ your mop yellow hair, wanna kill all you little crackers!!! Bunch of little fa-ots w /your white privileges f-ck you [fa-ots]."

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Vic Eldred    11 months ago

Now you know why her/his writings were hushed up for so long.

th?id=OIP.mi-h23XAh8tKXyxwXJansgHaHa&pid=3.1&cb=&w=300&h=300&p=0
Portrait of an angry progressive

Today this hate crime is page 10 news.

CB
Professor Principal
1.1  CB  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    11 months ago

This person was obviously hurt and felt downtrodden. However, what Aiden did was wrong on every level. First, killing. Second, killing innocent kids. There is no justification for this. In any case, s/he is gone and many young and mature souls as well. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  CB @1.1    11 months ago
This person was obviously hurt and felt downtrodden.

As are many.

goose is back
Junior Guide
1.1.2  goose is back  replied to  CB @1.1    11 months ago
person was obviously hurt and felt downtrodden.

or was she indoctrinated and brain washed? 

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.3  CB  replied to  goose is back @1.1.2    11 months ago

We're all indoctrinated and 'brain-washed' to some degree, don't you know. And yet, we have enough control over our 'bad situations' to not go out and shoot children. Audrey/Aiden was one sick person. I might add, I think anybody deliberately gunning down or blowing up children is mentally ill.

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
1.1.4  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @1.1.3    11 months ago
I think anybody deliberately gunning down or blowing up children is mentally ill.

I agree, it’s not from political hate speech as many suggest.

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.5  CB  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.1.4    11 months ago

Huh?

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
1.1.6  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  CB @1.1.5    11 months ago

Yes , the shooter was mentally ill as you state.

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.7  CB  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.1.6    11 months ago

Yes! Audrey was mentally ill. No argument against it. After all, all killers/murderers are sick in the head!

goose is back
Junior Guide
1.1.8  goose is back  replied to  CB @1.1.3    11 months ago
I think anybody deliberately gunning down or blowing up children is mentally ill.

Most if not all mass shooters have a mental problem, but for some reason people want to blame it on a gum. 

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.9  CB  replied to  goose is back @1.1.8    11 months ago

It goes without stating that the instance (all) guns start firing and repeat firing without the aid of a human finger this country is in big trouble.  That said, by now you should understand from all that has gone on it would be easier to regulate guns than to regulate the gun users. Thanks to Republicans and conservatives - who do not seem to mind sending thoughts and prayers while the gravediggers prepare new plots for a myriad of gun victims!

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.2  devangelical  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    11 months ago
the shooter attacked children at a Christian school

get used to it, like everybody else has to, [deleted]

Drakkonis
Professor Guide
1.2.1  Drakkonis  replied to  devangelical @1.2    11 months ago
get used to it, like everybody else has to,

Um, good point. It isn't as if Christians have been gunned down by mass shooters before now, right? 

CB
Professor Principal
2  CB    11 months ago

Since the manifesto is not visible in the video I share it at the link above so people can see/read it for themselves.