╌>

Partners in Fate - Arab citizens heroic rescue of Jews from the Be'eri Massacre

Category:  News & Politics

By:  kavika  •  10 months ago  •  7 comments

Partners in Fate - Arab citizens heroic rescue of Jews from the Be'eri Massacre

This is one story or many stories from Kibbutz Be'eri told by one lady who escaped with the help of some very courageous people. 

There are stories of heroism from many parts of Israel and by many people, Jews, Bedouins, Druz, and Arabs and  sadly the death of brave people who were determined to save as many Israelis as possible and defeat the killers of Hamas.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Kavika
Professor Principal
1  author  Kavika     10 months ago

A video in first person telling of the fateful day of 10/7.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert
2  Perrie Halpern R.A.    10 months ago

What a powerful video. It so moving and those men where so brave. Thank you so much for sharing! 

Kavika
Professor Principal
2.1  author  Kavika   replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @2    10 months ago

I found the video within an article about the bond between the Jews and the Bedouins. Indeed I thought it was so very powerful and there is another of a Bedouin that saved dozens of Jews from the massacre at the music festival and lost 5 of his family in the attack. One killed and four taken as hostages. And another 25 year old Bedouin that lost his live saving two little Jewish girls ages 3 and 6 and their mother who did die along with Amer who had two children himself. Video below.

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Expert
2.1.1  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Kavika @2.1    10 months ago

What a heart breaking video. Amer was a hero in the truest sense. I look at the faces of these people and the only thing that separates them, is their faith and in this case, that didn't matter, which is the way it should be. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
2.1.2  author  Kavika   replied to  Perrie Halpern R.A. @2.1.1    10 months ago

The amount of courage Amer had was just amazing. Yes, faith is the only difference, with the Bedouins it doesn't make a difference, to them they are Israeli, period.

I was watching an interview with a Bedouin who was a Israeli citizen and his statement was, 

''it makes no difference, we are citizens of Israel and we will defend our country to the death''.

With all the horrors that Hamas and many Palestinians have towards Israel, to have the Bedouins willing to fight and die for Israel is a special kind of bond, I hope that the Israelis appreciate it more and more.

arkpdx
Professor Quiet
3  arkpdx    10 months ago

Those three men deserve medals and all the honors and praise that can be given to them.y biggest concern is that by coming out do publicly in their actions at this time has placed a big target on them. 

Kavika
Professor Principal
3.1  author  Kavika   replied to  arkpdx @3    10 months ago

There were four and yes in addition to putting their lives in danger with the rescue they will have a target on them.

As will this Bedouin who saved 30 Jews at the music festival and lost 5 of his own family to the terrorist. One killed and four taken hostage by Hamas.