╌>

Teachers Union Official Under Investigation for Compiling List of Wealthy Jews - GistFest

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  texan1211  •  5 months ago  •  61 comments

By:   GistFest

Teachers Union Official Under Investigation for Compiling List of Wealthy Jews - GistFest
A Maryland school teacher has made headlines following her suspension over her online antisemitic rants and compiling a list of wealthy Jews.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

ByOlamide December 15, 2023 - Top Ad - Source: Pinterest

A Maryland teachers' union official, Angela Wolf, is under investigation for allegedly spreading antisemitism online. She reportedly compiled a list of wealthy Jews in her county and called them "gluttons and thieves." In addition, Wolf allegedly made derogatory comments about Israel on social media.

While on leave from her teaching position, she remains a prominent teachers' union board member. According to the Daily Wire, Wolf, who heads an English department at Takoma Park Middle School in left-leaning Montgomery County, penned a series of anti-Israel online rants. Consequently, her bosses sent her home.

In December 2022, Wolf posted the names and alleged net worth of five wealthy locals with Jewish last names. She also accused them of being crooks. She wrote that they have not invented or done anything to help their communities on Facebook. "They are gluttons and thieves," Wolf wrote on Facebook.

"They accumulated this kind of wealth through abusing workers." According to reports, only four of the listed do-gooders are Jewish. However, Wolf's attacks continued this year and intensified following the October 7, 2023, sneak attack on Israel by Hamas terrorists. "It is not a war, it is a slaughter," she wrote on October 28, 2023.

In addition, Wolf wrote that Israel plans to make Gaza "uninhabitable." In another post, she included a cartoon of an Israeli tank pointing its cannon at babies at a hospital. She captioned it, "Enemy in sight!" School officials finally had enough and suspended Wolf after penning a letter to parents.

"I was extremely saddened and disappointed by the contents of these posts," Takoma Park Middle School Principal Erin Martin wrote. She also condemned Wolf's views, saying they do not align with the "school's values of inclusivity, respect and acceptance."

Martin added the school is looking into the matter. However, she noted that the school will consider "any actions resulting from the investigation a personnel matter. On the other hand, Wolf defended posting the list of wealthy locals. She said she had "no idea these billionaires are Jewish."

In addition, Wolf said she didn't know her word choice had any historical significance for the Jewish community." She said, "The diatribe against these two words has turned the discussion into a fallacious attack."

Wolf also alleged that people misdirect their anger at teachers and "not the 1% who have not earned their wealth." "They use their accumulated wealth to further their interests," she wrote.

Consequently, a critic called her out for her response. "Fear is leading to censorship," she replied. "I hope this person gets anti-imperialism and joins us in the struggle … No war but class war!"

While the school is still investigating, the issue has sparked public concern. It has ignited debates about the roles of teachers' unions and diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) policies in schools.

According to reports, Wolf is the second Montgomery teacher placed on leave over antisemitic comments. In November 2023, Tilden Middle School placed one of their teachers, Sabrina Khan-Williams, on administrative leave. The school deemed some of her Facebook posts "antisemitic in nature."

Wolf's antisemitic rants are still under investigation by the school. However, due to employee privacy laws, Park Middle School cannot provide further details.

Red Box Rules

NO TRUMP, NO FASCIST NONSENSE, NO MEMES

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Texan1211    5 months ago

And these are the types of teachers protected in at least part by unions.

This idiot should be fired.

I just am willing to bet that had a list of black rich people in that county had been made, there would be outrage from the left.

bugsy
Professor Participates
1.1  bugsy  replied to  Texan1211 @1    5 months ago

I wonder if she accumulated a list of just as wealthy minorities in the same county, as it is one of the wealthiest in the nation.

Surely it can't only be wealthy white liberals and Jews there, right?

Krishna
Professor Expert
1.1.1  Krishna  replied to  bugsy @1.1    5 months ago
Surely it can't only be wealthy white liberals and Jews there, right?

Its fairly diverse. Mostly fairly upscale. I am pretty familiar with it as my cousin lives there.  (She lives very close to the NIH ("National Inst. of Health" in Bethesda.). IIRC, Walter Reed is also there.  Chevy Chase and some other really upscale neighbourhoods are there. 

The county borders Washington DC so there are a lot of gov't related things there. 

I just googled it-- its one of the most religiously diverse countries in the U.S

According to Wikipedia, 3% of the population is Jewish.

Gazoo
Junior Silent
1.2  Gazoo  replied to  Texan1211 @1    5 months ago

I just am willing to bet that had a list of black rich people in that county had been made, there would be outrage from the left”

[deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2  seeder  Texan1211    5 months ago

Is there something in the air in Maryland that produces such idiots?

Krishna
Professor Expert
2.1  Krishna  replied to  Texan1211 @2    5 months ago
Is there something in the air in Maryland that produces such idiots?

Yes.

The same thing is in the air that is in the air in the other 49 states-- and produces all the idiots that live in those states!

jrSmiley_10_smiley_image.gif

Sparty On
Professor Principal
2.2  Sparty On  replied to  Texan1211 @2    5 months ago

Swamp gas ….

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3  Vic Eldred    5 months ago

As I've said many times before: If I were Jewish, I'd NEVER vote for a democrat!

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.1  bugsy  replied to  Vic Eldred @3    5 months ago

Doesn't matter what my origin is, I will never vote for a democrat.

I don't want my IQ dropping to mid double digit numbers.

Gazoo
Junior Silent
3.2  Gazoo  replied to  Vic Eldred @3    5 months ago

I’m not jewish but i’ll never vote for another democrat (unless they completely change their views, not very likely). Not after the BS they’ve pulled since obama.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.2.1  Sparty On  replied to  Gazoo @3.2    5 months ago

Never say never.    Best Representative I ever voted for was a Democrat.    Admittedly a unicorn but true just the same

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.2.2  bugsy  replied to  Sparty On @3.2.1    5 months ago
Best Representative I ever voted for was a Democrat

How many decades ago was that?

Not very many unicorns in the democratic party today.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.2.3  Sparty On  replied to  bugsy @3.2.2    5 months ago

Two or three ……

JBB
Professor Principal
3.3  JBB  replied to  Vic Eldred @3    5 months ago

And yet all Jewish US Senators and nearly every Jewish Member of Congress are Democrats. 75% of American Jews voted Democratic in 2020. So, American Jews see things very differently than you...

Gazoo
Junior Silent
3.3.1  Gazoo  replied to  JBB @3.3    5 months ago

[Deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.3.2  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  JBB @3.3    5 months ago
And yet all Jewish US Senators and nearly every Jewish Member of Congress are Democrats. 75% of American Jews voted Democratic in 2020. So, American Jews see things very differently than you...

And blacks tend to vote 90% or so for Democrats, but even they are starting to finally realize that Democratic "concern" for them only lasts as long as the polls are open.

And now Jews will see which side is supporting Palestinian terrorists.

Pro hint: It ain't the Republicans.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.3.3  Vic Eldred  replied to  Texan1211 @3.3.2    5 months ago
but even they are starting to finally realize that Democratic "concern" for them only lasts as long as the polls are open.

We can only pray that they finally get it.

Snuffy
Professor Participates
3.3.4  Snuffy  replied to  JBB @3.3    5 months ago

You missed Bernie Sanders who is a registered Independent.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.3.5  Vic Eldred  replied to  JBB @3.3    5 months ago

Do you know how sheep go to the slaughterhouse?

They follow the shepherd right to the blade.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.3.6  Vic Eldred  replied to  Snuffy @3.3.4    5 months ago

And he wants restrictions put on Israeli aid.

It proves one thing: many American Jews are more dedicated to the liberalism they were brought up with than their own well being.

JBB
Professor Principal
3.3.7  JBB  replied to  Snuffy @3.3.4    5 months ago

You think that scores a point! So, there are really no republican Jews to speak of? We can see how respectful the gop is of Schumer and the thirty other Jewish Democrats in Congress \s!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.3.8  Vic Eldred  replied to  JBB @3.3.7    5 months ago

Do remember Barry Goldwater?

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.3.9  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  JBB @3.3.7    5 months ago

Schumer gets every single ounce of 'respect' he richly deserves.

Hallux
PhD Principal
3.3.10  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.3.5    5 months ago
They follow the shepherd right to the blade.

Looks like Rudy just found that out.

Gazoo
Junior Silent
3.3.11  Gazoo  replied to  Gazoo @3.3.1    5 months ago

[Deleted]

Snuffy
Professor Participates
3.3.12  Snuffy  replied to  JBB @3.3.7    5 months ago

I was just pointing out that once again you were just wrong.  You stated that ALL Senators who are Jewish were Democrats.  Not scoring points as that's not my game, is it yours?  But then again, I also don't hold a person's religious beliefs against them.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
3.3.13  Gsquared  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.3.6    5 months ago
And he wants restrictions put on Israeli aid.
It proves one thing: many American Jews are more dedicated to the liberalism they were brought up with than their own well being.

What does aid to Israel have to do with the well being of American Jews? 

Answer:  Nothing.

That's the same as Trump telling American Jews that Israel is "your country".

"American Jews have long been accused of holding secret loyalty to Israel rather than the United States, and Trump’s post leaned on that antisemitic trope, suggesting that by virtue of their religion, American Jews should show more appreciation to Israel."

JBB
Professor Principal
3.3.14  JBB  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.3.8    5 months ago

I remember that despite having some Jewish ancestry that Barry Goldwater was raised and lived as an Episcopalian...

Odd that you'd go back sixty years to recall even that. So, was Goldwater having any Jewish blood really noteworthy to YOU?

JBB
Professor Principal
3.3.15  JBB  replied to  Snuffy @3.3.12    5 months ago

You were trying to play gotcha, but considering that Bernie Sanders caucuses with the Democrats and votes with the Democrats and ran for President twice as a Democrat, you Failed!

GOTCHA!

Of all Jewish US Senators ZERO NADA ZIP NONE are in the gop!

Kavika
Professor Principal
3.3.16  Kavika   replied to  JBB @3.3.14    5 months ago
By the matrilineal line of descent in Judaism, Barry is not Jewish because his mother was a Christian and not Jewish.

JBB
Professor Principal
3.3.17  JBB  replied to  Kavika @3.3.16    5 months ago

Correct, Goldwater was Episcopalian...

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.3.18  Krishna  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.3.8    5 months ago
Do remember Barry Goldwater?

How could we forget.

Here's the map of the Electoral College results from the 1964 presidential Election:  

Krishna
Professor Expert
3.3.19  Krishna  replied to  Texan1211 @3.3.9    5 months ago
Schumer gets every single ounce of 'respect' he richly deserves.

Not only do I remember Goldwater, but I remember how politics was so different back then-- most members of Congress treated each other with respect-- regardless of differing political opinions.

(Goldwater was actually quite friendly with JFK who was, of course a Democrat-- and a liberal one at that).

Snuffy
Professor Participates
3.3.20  Snuffy  replied to  JBB @3.3.15    5 months ago

So you're the one trying to score points.  How typical to accuse someone of doing what you are doing already.

Yep, Sanders caucuses with the Democrats and when he ran for president he ran under the Democrat ticket.  So what?  He's smart enough to know that the two-party system has a lock on all national elections and that it's almost impossible for a true independent to win a national election.  He also knows that due to the lock held by the two-party system, he needs to work with one of them in order to get assignments and to get any progress that he wants.  He's still a registered Independent and has helped push the Democrat party hard left in policy.  

You are still wrong with your initial statement that all Jewish Senators were Democrat.  You failed and then you doubled down.  As they say in Vegas, not a smart play.  But you do you...

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
3.3.21  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JBB @3.3.15    5 months ago
Of all Jewish US Senators ZERO NADA ZIP NONE are in the gop!

Exactly, it makes it more of a mystery why so many Black Dems have issues with Jews.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.3.22  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3.3.21    5 months ago
Exactly, it makes it more of a mystery why so many Black Dems have issues with Jews.

And with immigrants, too.

Saw where the NAACP clown in Illinois was reprimanded for calling immigrants rapists and savages.

I fully expect at least 1/1,000,000 of the poutrage from the left over this, if nothing else so they don't appear TOO hypocritical.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.3.23  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3.3.21    5 months ago

I suppose if people ignore the racism, that is condoning it, right?

Perrie Halpern R.A.
Professor Principal
3.3.24  Perrie Halpern R.A.  replied to  Texan1211 @3.3.23    5 months ago

The rest of this thread was removed for no value.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.3.25  Vic Eldred  replied to  JBB @3.3.14    5 months ago
Odd that you'd go back sixty years to recall even that.

He was the father of modern Conservatism.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
4  Ronin2    5 months ago

Both sides need to remember that this is the US. Not Israel, Gazan, West Bank, or East Jerusalem.

It is ok to peacefully protest. It is not OK to threaten/intimidate/assault people, damage property, dox them, or make lists of them to spread to others.

I will state the same thing as I do for those that so vehemently back Ukraine. Renounce you US citizenship and head to Israel (good luck in enjoying the same freedoms if you are not Jewish as you do here); or Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, or Egypt- because Israel isn't letting any more Palestinians into the what should be Palestine. I am sure living under the control of strict Muslim and Shai zealots will be great if you are a woman, gay, or any religion other than Muslim.

We have more than enough problems in this country without importing more. 

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.1  Krishna  replied to  Ronin2 @4    5 months ago

Renounce you US citizenship and head to Israel

Someone can become an Israeli citizen without denouncing their American citizenship. (In fact many countries allow dual citizenship.)

Recently there's been talk about releasing "American hostages" held by Hamas. In most cases they have dual citizenship-- they are American citizens but also Israeli citizens,

And BTW, there are Arab (Muslim) citizens of Israel. They have rights they would not have in most Arab countries (for example they can vote).

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
4.1.1  Ronin2  replied to  Krishna @4.1    5 months ago

If your loyalty is to any other country first then get out. There are more than enough people desperate to be US citizens that will put this country first.

devangelical
Professor Principal
4.1.2  devangelical  replied to  Ronin2 @4.1.1    5 months ago
If your loyalty is to any other country first then get out. There are more than enough people desperate to be US citizens that will put this country first

if your loyalty is to a cult opposing democratic ideals over country and constitution, do the same...

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
4.1.3  Greg Jones  replied to  devangelical @4.1.2    5 months ago
"if your loyalty is to a cult opposing democratic ideals over country and constitution, do the same."

The Democrats have no ideals or loyalty to the Constitution. They want one party rule.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
4.1.4  TᵢG  replied to  Greg Jones @4.1.3    5 months ago

Do you think the Rs want the Ds to ever have control?    Don't both parties want 'one party rule'?

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
4.1.5  Ronin2  replied to  devangelical @4.1.2    5 months ago

If your loyalty is to a party that has tried to federalize all election laws; tried to pack the Supreme Court; monopolized the FBI/IRS/DOJ; and has given us a two tier justice system the envy of the tin horn dictators the world over leave.

China, Cuba, Ukraine, Israel, and others are where you want to be. Just don't expect to enjoy the same rights you do here; and don't be shocked when you end up on the receiving end of government abuse of power.

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.1.6  Krishna  replied to  Ronin2 @4.1.1    5 months ago
f your loyalty is to any other country first then get out.

In the case of people with dual citizenships-- who is going to determine which of the two countries they are most loyal to?

And-- how do you determine that?

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.1.7  Krishna  replied to  Greg Jones @4.1.3    5 months ago
The Democrats have no ideals or loyalty to the Constitution. They want one party rule.

Well if all the Democrats have no ideals or loyalty to the Constitution-- then they all should get out!

(Which would leave on Republicans).

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.2  Krishna  replied to  Ronin2 @4    5 months ago
I will state the same thing as I do for those that so vehemently back Ukraine. Renounce you US citizenship and head to Israel

Just curious-- what makes you think that people who back Ukraine (and especially those who back it "vehemently') would want to renounce their U.S. citizenship?

And what makes you think that those vehemently backing Ukraine would then go to Israel?

Why do you think those two things are necessarily connected? (Curious minds want to know! jrSmiley_26_smiley_image.gif

(Some might, some may not IMHO)

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
4.2.1  Ronin2  replied to  Krishna @4.2    5 months ago

See post 4.1.1

Krishna
Professor Expert
5  Krishna    5 months ago

Someone can become an Israeli citizen without denouncing their American citizenship. (In fact many countries allow dual citizenship.)

Many people have dual citizenship-- and they can do it without "renouncing" their first citizenship.(IIRC, Elon Musk has citizenship in 3 countries).

Here's an interesting article I found about celebrities with dual citizenship:

15 Celebrities Who Hold Dual Citizenships

Here's one example:

5. Jim Carrey

Jim Carrey moved to the U.S. from his home in Canada in 1979 to pursue his comedy career. In 2004, he became a dual citizen of the two countries.

"I have no intention of giving up my Canadian heritage, and all those who loved and supported me. My upbringing in Canada made me the person I am. I will always be proud to be a Canadian," Jim said in a statement at the time, according to   People . He added that the United States "helped define me and make my dreams come true."

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
5.1  Ronin2  replied to  Krishna @5    5 months ago

See post 4.1.1

Krishna
Professor Expert
5.1.1  Krishna  replied to  Ronin2 @5.1    5 months ago
See post 4.1.1

I actually saw it before you typed 5. 1

Sparty On
Professor Principal
6  Sparty On    5 months ago

This is the type of cuckoo that is teaching your kids.

Pay attention people, pay very close attention.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
7  Drinker of the Wry    5 months ago

Tacoma Park is the most progressive city in Maryland. Locals here refer to it as “The People’s Democratic Republic of Takoma Park” or “Granola Park” instead. This Berkeley of the East has a nuclear ban, local voting at age 16 and a giant crocheted octopus on its clock tower.

It’s not surprising that someone that believes in perhaps the world’s oldest conspiracy theory, lives and works there.

Krishna
Professor Expert
7.1  Krishna  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @7    5 months ago

This Berkeley of the East has a nuclear ban,

There's a small village? abuting Rock Creek Park-- its called Kensington . Entering that town is a sign that, IIRC, says something like:

Welcome to Kensington Maryland.

Kensington is a Nuclear Free Zone. 

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
7.1.1  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Krishna @7.1    5 months ago

Kensington also has a huge Latter-Day Saints Temple looking like it belongs in Oz.