╌>

Joe's working-class woes, the cartels are in control and other commentary

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  texan1211  •  5 months ago  •  12 comments

By:   Post Editorial Board (New York Post)

Joe's working-class woes, the cartels are in control and other commentary
National polls show President Biden losing to Donald Trump "but, even worse, so have a number of swing-state polls," warns The Liberal Patriot's Ruy Teixeira.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

By Post Editorial Board

Thanks for contacting us. We've received your submission.

Liberal: Joe's Working-Class Woes

National polls show President Biden losing to Donald Trump "but, even worse, so have a number of swing-state polls," warns The Liberal Patriot's Ruy Teixeira.

CNN's new surveys have the prez down by 10 points in Michigan and 5 in Georgia. Joe's prime woe: "declining support among working-class voters."

Some lowlights: "60 percent of Michigan working-class voters think his policies have worsened [economic] conditions, three times more than the 20 percent who believe his policies have improved them." For Georgia working-class voters, it's 58% vs. 22%.

In both states, "strong majorities" of these voters "see Biden as not having what they would like to see in a president on major policy positions, his ability to understand people like them and, especially, having the sharpness and stamina to do the job."

Border watch: The Cartels Are in Control

We're "witnessing the greatest illegal immigration crisis in American history," thunders John Fonte at The American Mind, with 7.5 million illegal-migrant encounters since President Biden took office. Biden's border policy "has resulted in a de facto partnership" with "violent Mexican cartels," which made an estimated $13 billion last year.

Congress must enact House-passed legislation to "tighten asylum rules to make sure that asylum-seeking migrants" are "genuine refugees" and "limit" the Department of Homeland Security's "parole authority" and "Biden's bogus CBP One app program" (which DHS Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas "utterly abused").

"Otherwise, massive migration from every corner of the planet will continue unabated, perhaps until all of America looks like today's migrant-occupied Roosevelt Hotel in New York City."

— Compiled by The Post Editorial Board

Red Box Rules

Stay on topic.

The article is the topic.

The source is NOT the topic.

Stay on topic.

Article is LOCKED by author/seeder
[]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Texan1211    5 months ago
Some lowlights: "60 percent of Michigan working-class voters think his policies have worsened [economic] conditions, three times more than the 20 percent who believe his policies have improved them." For Georgia working-class voters, it's 58% vs. 22%. In both states, "strong majorities" of these voters "see Biden as not having what they would like to see in a president on major policy positions, his ability to understand people like them and, especially, having the sharpness and stamina to do the job."

When the Biden Administration lies to the American public for 3 years, expect blowback.

Not everyone is as gullible as the true Bidenistas.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2  seeder  Texan1211    5 months ago
We're "witnessing the greatest illegal immigration crisis in American history," thunders John Fonte at The American Mind, with 7.5 million illegal-migrant encounters since President Biden took office. Biden's border policy "has resulted in a de facto partnership" with "violent Mexican cartels," which made an estimated $13 billion last year.

Biden and the Democratic Party's policies are at least in part responsible for the crisis.

Here's hoping one day before he leaves office Biden finally realizes that there IS a crisis, but that is all one can do, hope because Biden is simply CLUELESS.

Greg Jones
Professor Participates
3  Greg Jones    5 months ago

He's also losing support among Blacks, and especially Hispanics....because of the open borders. The Dems large amount of support for the Palestinians is going to go against him. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  Greg Jones @3    5 months ago

I agree that polls show Biden losing support among his constituents.

Unfortunately, the very same people have a horrible track record of voting for idiots time and time and time again, so I doubt enough will abandon Joe in his hour of need. 

And if he wins, he will go right back to pissing them off.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4  seeder  Texan1211    5 months ago

And now in the news, another Biden has not paid taxes owed for years. 

What a surprise.

I wonder if Joe Biden will still talk about how the wealthy, well-connected folk don't pay their fair share, or will the irony stun him into silence?

Snuffy
Professor Participates
4.1  Snuffy  replied to  Texan1211 @4    5 months ago

This is a bad look for Joe, but I don't blame him for that. The decision to not pay taxes was on the daughter. But between her & Hunter not paying taxes, it really is a bad look for poor ol Joe.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.1  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  Snuffy @4.1    5 months ago
This is a bad look for Joe, but I don't blame him for that. The decision to not pay taxes was on the daughter.

Oh, yeah, the fault lies solely with the daughter, no doubt.

But the way Biden always says the rich don't pay their fair share is exhibited in those closest to him.

Eight years is a long time to owe back taxes.

Snuffy
Professor Participates
4.1.2  Snuffy  replied to  Texan1211 @4.1.1    5 months ago

Agreed, 8 years is a long time to ignore it.  As I said, it's a bad look for him and I have no doubt it will become campaign fodder in the general.

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.1.3  bugsy  replied to  Snuffy @4.1.2    5 months ago

I wonder if SHE has a sugar daddy to pay off her old taxes like Hunter did.

Snuffy
Professor Participates
4.1.4  Snuffy  replied to  bugsy @4.1.3    5 months ago

According to the article she still owes the $5000 in taxes so I would say she does not have a sugar daddy.

bugsy
Professor Participates
4.1.5  bugsy  replied to  Snuffy @4.1.4    5 months ago

True, however, Hunter owed his back taxes for just as many, if not more, years until it became public.

Then his sugar daddy paid them to try and get the feds off his ass.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
4.1.6  seeder  Texan1211  replied to  bugsy @4.1.5    5 months ago
Then his sugar daddy paid them to try and get the feds off his ass.

Or did he pay for access to Joe?

Who knows why random people shower a crackhead with millions of dollars?

It just doesn't make any sense.