╌>

The A-list stars, politicians and leading figures named in the Jeffrey Epstein files:

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  1stwarrior  •  9 months ago  •  12 comments

The A-list stars, politicians and leading figures named in the Jeffrey Epstein files:

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

The identities of dozens of well-known figures linked  to Jeffrey Epstein have been revealed in court papers unsealed in the US overnight.

The files are part of a defamation case brought against Epstein's madam Ghislaine Maxwell, who is serving 20 years in jail for sex trafficking underage girls to him.

She was sued by Virginia Roberts, now known as Virginia Giuffre, who claims she was forced to have sex with the Duke of York three times in 2001 when she was 17 - claims the duke vehemently denies.

High-profile people such as Prince Andrew,   Bill Clinton ,   Donald Trump , Al Gore,   Kevin Spacey   and   Stephen Hawking  were all included in evidence filings. 

Actors Leonardo DiCaprio, Cate Blanchett, Cameron Diaz and Bruce Willis are in there along with model Naomi Campbell. None of them have been accused of any involvement in Epstein's crimes, but Epstein was a name-dropper, Johanna Sjoberg claimed in evidence released overnight. Ms Sjoberg was clear that she had never met them. 

Also mentioned are the late physicist Stephen Hawking and magician David Copperfield. 

Some of the people named overnight were associates, friends or victims of Epstein. But the vast majority were named in evidence by witnesses who said they had no links to the paedophile at all - or had not seen them at his many homes.

The identities of more than 170 people are now set to be made public following a US judge's order last month, with the first tranche of documents released last night. 

They are set to be released on a rolling basis this week.  However inclusion of a name does not necessarily mean they were accused of any wrongdoing, with some names simply put to witnesses who denied meeting them.

Today it emerged that one of Epstein's alleged sex slaves, known only as Jane Doe 3, claimed that she was told to have intercourse with Prince Andrew during an orgy on Epstein's island, Little Saint James, in the US Virgin Islands.

A 2014 court filing alleges that she was 'forced to have sexual relations with this Prince when she was a minor in three separate geographical locations.' She claims this happened 'in   London   (at Ghislaine Maxwell's apartment), in New York, and on Epstein's private island in the US Virgin Islands (in an orgy with numerous other under-aged girls).'

The newly unsealed docs claim Epstein told Jane Doe 3 to 'give the Prince whatever he demanded'. Jane Doe 3 claims that Ghislaine Maxwell 'facilitated Prince Andrew's acts of sexual abuse by acting as a 'madame' for Epstein'.'

The unsealed documents include the transcript of   Virginia   Giuffre being questioned over the whereabouts of the photograph showing her with the Duke of York.

Asked during her deposition in 2016 where the picture was, she said: 'I probably still have it. It's not in my possession right now.'

Ms Giuffre added it may have been in storage boxes at her mother and father in-law's in   Sydney , Australia.

She also said documents related to the case may have also been in the storage boxes which were 'full of Nerf guns, my kids' toys, photos.'

During the deposition, Ms Giuffre said she had given the picture to the   FBI   in 2011 but had last seen it before she packed up her home to emigrate to Australia from   Colorado .

Jeffrey Epstein   accuser Johanna Sjoberg shed new light on an April 2001 trip to New York in which she said Prince Andrew touched her breast while they posed for a photo at Epstein's Manhattan town house.

In the testimony, some of which appeared as excerpts in previous court filings, Sjoberg said she and   Virginia Giuffre   had flown with Epstein to New York on his private jet.   Ghislaine Maxwell   and Andrew were said to have met them there.

At one point, she testified, Maxwell called her to an upstairs closet where they pulled out a puppet of Andrew that had been made for a television program.

'It looked like him,' Sjoberg said. 'And she brought it down and presented it to him; and that was a great joke, because apparently it was a production from a show on   BBC .'

'And they decided to take a picture with it, in which Virginia and Andrew sat on a couch. They put the puppet on Virginia's lap, and I sat on Andrew's lap, and they put the puppet's hand on Virginia's breast, and Andrew put his hand on my breast, and they took a photo.'

The reference is believed to relate to Andrew's Spitting Image puppet. Buckingham Palace previously said the allegations were 'categorically untrue'.

Among the unsealed documents appears to be an email sent by Ghislaine Maxwell mentioning the Duke of York.

The message was sent from the email address gmaxl@ellmax.com to Philip Barden and Ross Gow in January 2015.

It reads: 'I have already suffered such a terrible and painful loss over the last few days that I can't even see what life after press hell even looks like - statements that don't address all just lead to more questions ... what is my relationship to Clinton? Andrew on and on.'

Andrew stepped down from public life after the furore over his friendship with Epstein and paid millions to settle a civil sexual assault case to Giuffre, a woman he claimed never to have met.

The duke was cast out of the working monarchy and no longer uses his HRH style after Giuffre, who was trafficked by Epstein, accused him of sexually assaulting her when she was 17. Andrew has always denied the claims.

There are also mentions in the documents of Jeffrey Epstein's past friendship with former US president Bill Clinton - who is not accused of any wrongdoing.

Jeffrey Epstein claimed Bill Clinton 'liked them young', Johanna Sjoberg told lawyers.

Deposition documents show Ms Sjoberg was asked if she knew the former US president was a friend of Epstein.

Ms Sjoberg said: 'I knew he had dealings with Bill Clinton.

'I did not know they were friends until I read the Vanity Fair article about them going to Africa together.'

Asked if Epstein had ever talked about the former president, Ms Sjoberg said: 'He said one time that Clinton likes them young, referring to girls.'

Other mentions included legal arguments over whether Virginia Giuffre should be allowed more time to depose potential witnesses, including Clinton.

Giuffre never alleged he was involved in illegal behavior, but her attorneys said the former president was a 'key person who can provide information about his close relationship' with Ghislaine Maxwell and Epstein.

Maxwell's attorneys countered that Clinton testimony was not relevant.

When will all the documents be released? 

The judge hasn't set a target for when all of the documents should be made public, but more documents are expected to come in the next few days.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
1  seeder  1stwarrior    9 months ago

And the games begin - who's gonna get got???

Sparty On
Professor Principal
1.1  Sparty On  replied to  1stwarrior @1    9 months ago

The list I saw had these guys “redacted” all over it.    I’d like to meet those guys.

Big family ……. 

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
1.1.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Sparty On @1.1    9 months ago

Yeah the judge gave people time to request their names be redacted. I, too, would like to meet those guys. They are likely the ones with something to hide.

Snuffy
Professor Participates
1.2  Snuffy  replied to  1stwarrior @1    9 months ago

I don't think anybody will get got. Partisans will search the list for their targets in order to hammer the other side, but few minds will be changed and fewer lives because of the release of names. 

evilone
Professor Guide
1.2.1  evilone  replied to  Snuffy @1.2    9 months ago
Partisans will search the list for their targets in order to hammer the other side...

Yup, both Clinton and Trump were mentioned. Until they indict someone I'll keep my opinions to myself.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2  Jeremy Retired in NC    9 months ago

There are some people that AREN'T on the list that some swore would be on it.  

cjcold
Professor Quiet
3  cjcold    9 months ago

Donal Trump had Jeffrey Epstein killed for what he knew.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.1  Texan1211  replied to  cjcold @3    9 months ago

And your proof is where exactly?

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
3.2  seeder  1stwarrior  replied to  cjcold @3    9 months ago

Has the cold in the NE gotten to your brain cells??

Where did that come from?

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.2.1  Sparty On  replied to  1stwarrior @3.2    9 months ago

TDS

Texan1211
Professor Principal
3.2.2  Texan1211  replied to  1stwarrior @3.2    9 months ago

The overwhelming need to just blurt out the most insane shit imaginable about Trump can't be stopped.

George
Junior Expert
3.2.3  George  replied to  1stwarrior @3.2    9 months ago

I guess we can be happy knowing that he has moved on from calling poor Buzz a Chinese spy.