╌>

'Can someone check on Comer?' Internet mocks GOP after Biden witness charged with lying

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  kavika  •  8 months ago  •  7 comments

'Can someone check on Comer?' Internet mocks GOP after Biden witness charged with lying

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

The internet is in an uproar over the revelations that a top GOP witness lied under oath.

A   vital informant of the FBI's investigations   into Joe Biden's son Hunter is being charged by a grand jury with lying under oath in the investigation. It doesn't bode well for the ongoing attacks on the Bidens from Republicans.

Alexander Smirnov, who was identified as a confidential human source in the investigation, was arrested in Las Vegas, a Justice Department statement said on Thursday. He had alleged that executives at the Ukrainian company Burisma claimed they only hired Hunter Biden to "protect us, through his dad, from all kinds of problems," while Biden was vice president.

The release said that Smirnov was changing his stories after the fact.

The internet rushed to point out the findings and how it will impact the Republican attempts to bring down Biden through impeachment.

"This person was just indicted for making false statements. Any comment?"   asked national security attorney Bradley Moss .

"I am confident - I am CERTAIN - that we will hear a measured, objective and humble commentary from @seanhannity tonight responding to this indictment. Positive. No doubts,"   Moss continued , his post dripping with sarcasm.

Red Box Rules

OFF-TOPIC COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Kavika
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Kavika     8 months ago

What we have here is a ''failure to communicate''

JBB
Professor Principal
2  JBB    8 months ago

This after our trolls repeated Smirnov's lies as facts for months...

I'll wait patiently here for them to line up to admit they're wrong!

Kavika
Professor Principal
2.1  seeder  Kavika   replied to  JBB @2    8 months ago

Not one showed up on the other article I posted about this, don't expect any to show on this one either.

Opps sorry, one did show.

JBB
Professor Principal
2.1.1  JBB  replied to  Kavika @2.1    8 months ago

I will wait for apologies while we await Judge Engoron's verdict...

bccrane
Freshman Silent
3  bccrane    8 months ago

He had alleged that executives at the Ukrainian company Burisma claimed they only hired Hunter Biden to "protect us, through his dad, from all kinds of problems," while Biden was vice president.

In the other article that was posted, it seems that it was the year that the informant claimed it happened when the Burisma executive told him this, not what the executive told him.  But in this article you are made to believe that this above was the lie.

Kavika
Professor Principal
3.1  seeder  Kavika   replied to  bccrane @3    8 months ago

I think we should follow the Special Councils lead.

bccrane
Freshman Silent
3.1.1  bccrane  replied to  Kavika @3.1    8 months ago

You mean Wiess, the DJT appointee, wait a minute, check that, the blue slip appointee of the two democrat senators from Delaware that Trump basically said "Yeah, sure fine if you say he's OK, then yeah I'll appoint him".  

And it turned out that Wiess was so in Trump's bag that Biden had him immediately removed upon his election. /s

For good reason, Biden has kept him on, and in the ongoing investigation of Hunter, he somehow comes up with indictments on an informant, somehow it seems instead of investigating Hunter he is trying hard to cover for him, again.