╌>

Illegal migrant from Honduras arrested for rape of girl, 14, stabbing man

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  vic-eldred  •  7 months ago  •  60 comments

By:   Michael Dorgan (Fox News)

Illegal migrant from Honduras arrested for rape of girl, 14, stabbing man
Angel Matias Castellanos-Orellana, 19, an illegal migrant from Honduras, has been arrested in Louisiana for allegedly raping a 14-year-old girl and repeatedly stabbing another man during a robbery.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

An illegal immigrant from Honduras has been arrested in Louisiana for allegedly raping a 14-year-old girl and repeatedly stabbing another man during a robbery, with a local police chief blasting the obstacles law enforcement is faced with while trying to capture criminal illegal immigrants.

Angel Matias Castellanos-Orellana, 19, had been on the loose for the rape of the girl earlier this month when he was arrested Sunday for robbing a man at knifepoint as he got out of his car in the 2600 block of Phoenix Street in Kenner, the Kenner Police Department said in a Facebook post.

Castellanos-Orellana approached the man and demanded his property before the illegal migrant stabbed the victim multiple times in his face and his back, according to Fox 8. The victim was taken to a local hospital and is in stable condition.

An illegal immigrant from Honduras has been arrested in Louisiana for allegedly raping a 14-year-old girl and repeatedly stabbing another man during a robbery.(Keller Police Department )

Castellanos-Orellana has been charged with armed robbery, aggravated battery, first-degree rape and aggravated assault for the two incidents. A federal ICE detainer was also issued for Castellanos-Orellan, police said.

In the Facebook post, Kenner Police said that local law enforcement agencies are often hindered when trying to deal with illegal immigrants due to the lack of documented identifiers and noted that Castellanos-Orellana has used aliases in the past, including the name Elven Locket. They asked anyone with information on Castellanos-Orellana to contact them.

Kenner Police Department Chief Keith Conley also railed against illegal migrants committing crimes in the area and said they pose challenges for law enforcement for many reasons.

"Lack of access to data, false identification and language barriers put local law enforcement at a huge disadvantage," Conley said.

A map pinpointing Kenner, Louisiana.(Google Maps)

"We cannot verify if an illegal alien is giving correct information as it pertains to names and dates of birth. It is not only a drain on police manpower, but a financial drain on local law enforcement's budgets and taxpayers' money."

"In a 25-day period, this illegal alien caused terror in our community. We are glad he is off our streets, but will he be back? Will he have a new identity? What other crimes has he committed since he crossed our borders?"

Louisiana Gov. Jeff Landry passed on his well wishes to the victims and said Castellanos-Orellana should never have been in the state in the first place.

Republican Louisiana Gov. Jeff Landry said Angel Matias Castellanos-Orellana should never have been in the state in the first place. (Michael Johnson/The Advocate via AP, Pool)

"Sharon and I are praying for the victims and their families [who] were harmed by this undocumented criminal," Landry wrote on X.

"This man should never have been in Louisiana! We must close our borders and keep our communities safe!"

The incident comes on the same week that an illegal Salvadoran immigrant was arrested in connection to the murder of a toddler in Langley Park, Maryland, earlier this month.

Nearly 7.3 million migrants have illegally crossed the southwest border under President Biden's watch, a number greater than the population of 36 individual states, a Fox News analysis found.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1  seeder  Vic Eldred    7 months ago

More blood on the hands of Joe Biden.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1  Ozzwald  replied to  Vic Eldred @1    7 months ago

More blood on the hands of Joe Biden.

Because only Americans have the god given right to commit crimes in America?  That seems to be the only point being made here.

George
Junior Expert
1.1.1  George  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1    7 months ago
That seems to be the only point being made here.

No that isn't the point being made here, This worthless piece of shit, subhuman rapist, shouldn't be in this country at all! if Biden wasn't such a miserable fucking president and put any effort into doing his job than this 14 year old wouldn't have been raped, that is the point [deleted]

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
1.1.2  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  George @1.1.1    7 months ago

Thank you Sir.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.3  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1    7 months ago
Because only Americans have the god given right to commit crimes in America?

Nope, not what has been claimed at all by anyone here, what could have possibly prompted you to ask such a  thing?

That seems to be the only point being made here.

Well, if that is what you take away here..............

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1.4  Ozzwald  replied to  George @1.1.1    7 months ago
This worthless piece of shit, subhuman rapist, shouldn't be in this country at all!

Partially agree with you, I would LOVE to see every rapist and sexual assaulter thrown out of this country.  Or do you disagree with that?

if Biden wasn't such a miserable fucking president and put any effort into doing his job than this 14 year old wouldn't have been raped

Can you name 1 single POTUS that has secured the border preventing any illegal ingress into this country?  Or are you holding him to a higher standard than every other POTUS?

removed for context

See the 1st part of my comment, [deleted]

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.5  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.4    7 months ago

Can you name a President who has done a crappier job on the border?

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
1.1.6  Right Down the Center  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.4    7 months ago
Can you name 1 single POTUS that has secured the border preventing any illegal ingress into this country?

Are you suggesting if you can't prevent all illegals from entering the country you should not try to make the border more secure than it is now?  That would  certainly explain alot.   

Just bringing them back to Trump levels would be a great start but we know Joe and his merry group of blind supporters would rather the country go down in flames than admit Donald did something right.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1.7  Ozzwald  replied to  Right Down the Center @1.1.6    7 months ago
Are you suggesting if you can't prevent all illegals from entering the country you should not try to make the border more secure than it is now?

I am not the one demanding a "secure border".  Which, BTW, is a physical impossibility.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.1.8  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.7    7 months ago
Which, BTW, is a physical impossibility.

Only to those who refuse to work the problem. 

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1.9  Ozzwald  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @1.1.8    7 months ago
Only to those who refuse to work the problem.

Then explain HOW to secure the border...!

charger 383
Professor Silent
1.1.10  charger 383  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.9    7 months ago

Physically securing the border, backing that up with guards and dealing very harshly with those who get by will greatly reduce the problem.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
1.1.11  Texan1211  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.9    7 months ago

Will you at least admit that we have far more border crossers now under Biden than under most of his predecessors?

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
1.1.12  Right Down the Center  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.7    7 months ago
I am not the one demanding a "secure border".  Which, BTW, is a physical impossibility.

No kidding.  I don't think anyone is defining secure border as 0 people will come into the US illegally except you.  

The vast majority of Americans would be happy if we could get back to where things were under Trump and work from there in order to MINIMIZE illegal crossings

So stop with the semantics games and attempt to answer the question: Are you suggesting if you can't prevent  all  illegals from entering the country you should not try to make the border more secure than it is now? If not what do you suggest to minimize the number of illegals crossing the border? 

Gazoo
Junior Silent
1.1.13  Gazoo  replied to  George @1.1.1    7 months ago

Right on, George! It’s amazing that some cannot understand such a simple concept.

George
Junior Expert
1.1.14  George  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.4    7 months ago

If the subhuman [deleted] of shit had been doing anything to secure the border you might have a point, but since Biden [deleted] I guess it doesn’t matter what happens to them as long as he meets the agenda.

George
Junior Expert
1.1.15  George  replied to  George @1.1.1    7 months ago

What happened to the comment is in play if the person responded? 

CB
Professor Principal
1.1.16  CB  replied to  George @1.1.1    7 months ago

Push-back: George, 'nobody' is buying your railing at the president over this set of unfortunate and injurious incidents. It goes without saying that what is alleged to have occurred by this 19 years old and a female citizen of the U.S. is wrong, but it does not give you license to rail against the President, as he did not do the deed. Moreover, I have not read anything in the article above about the route or path this person took to end up where he did to commit this alleged rape and other stabbing crime.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1.17  Ozzwald  replied to  charger 383 @1.1.10    7 months ago

Physically securing the border, backing that up with guards and dealing very harshly with those who get by will greatly reduce the problem.

Reducing is not securing.  Try again.

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
1.1.18  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.17    7 months ago

Reducing is better than increasing, think again.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
1.1.19  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.9    7 months ago

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1.20  Ozzwald  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @1.1.18    7 months ago
Reducing is better than increasing, think again.

The discussion is about securing the border.  [deleted]

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1.21  Ozzwald  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @1.1.19    7 months ago

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
1.1.22  Right Down the Center  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.17    7 months ago
Reducing is not securing.  Try again.

So stop with the semantics games and attempt to answer the question: Are you suggesting if you can't prevent  all  illegals from entering the country you should not try to make the border more secure than it is now? What do you suggest to minimize the number of illegals crossing the border thereby making the border more secure than it is now or do you agree with the current open border policy? 

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
1.1.23  Right Down the Center  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.20    7 months ago

Everyone other than you is discussing making the border more secure than it is now.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1.24  Ozzwald  replied to  Right Down the Center @1.1.22    7 months ago
Are you suggesting if you can't prevent  all  illegals from entering the country you should not try to make the border more secure than it is now?

Not at all. 

Right wing fanatics are complaining that Biden has not SECURED the southern border.  I am simply pointing out that securing the southern border is impossible, has never been done and never will be done.  AND that if they are going to complain about it, they need to offer suggestions on how to do it.  So far no one has made a suggestion that would work to SECURE the southern border, which is specifically what they are demanding.

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
1.1.25  Right Down the Center  replied to  Ozzwald @1.1.24    7 months ago

I think very few, if any, are looking for 100 percent secure or expect it to ever happen. Why don't you ask them instead of making assumptions.  I will start. I want a secure border meaning the fewest illegals getting into the US as possible.  I want a pathway for immigrants to come in and a exceptable amount per year. I see we are currently moving in the wrong direction. 

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1.26  Ozzwald  replied to  Right Down the Center @1.1.25    7 months ago
I think very few, if any, are looking for 100 percent secure or expect it to ever happen.

That may be what YOU THINK, but it is NOT what THEY ARE SAYING.

Why don't you ask them instead of making assumptions.

All the right wingers on this forum are saying it, and I have been asking them.  So far they have all denied saying it, with a possible excuse of English not being their primary language.  Other than that they keep repeating it.

They DO NOT say to make it MORE secure, they say to SECURE it...<period>

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2  Just Jim NC TttH    7 months ago

Fucking animals...................Meaning anyone and everyone that does this shit..............

George
Junior Expert
2.1  George  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2    7 months ago
Fucking animals

Animals are better than this, Fucking Biden a Mayorkas need to be charged as accessories.

charger 383
Professor Silent
2.2  charger 383  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @2    7 months ago

Some of the feral cats are wild

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3  seeder  Vic Eldred    7 months ago

Do you ever get the impression that they may be emptying their prisons?

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
3.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Vic Eldred @3    7 months ago

Damned excellent observation. jrSmiley_87_smiley_image.gif

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @3.1    7 months ago

Clearly, they are not sending us their best!

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
3.2  Mark in Wyoming   replied to  Vic Eldred @3    7 months ago

Wouldn't be the first time that's happened, Remember Cuba during the embargo?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.2.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Mark in Wyoming @3.2    7 months ago

I do. The difference is the dimensions and the vetting process.

Think of all the gotaways now.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
4  Jeremy Retired in NC    7 months ago

Joe Biden and Democrat policies at work.

And we are supposed to believe these illegals are mere "asylum seekers"?

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
5  Right Down the Center    7 months ago

Send him to NYC.  Seems they don't want to amend their sanctuary city policy.  Their politicians haven't finished punishing their citizens.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
6  seeder  Vic Eldred    7 months ago

Kelly Girtz, Democrat mayor of Athens-Clarke County issues statement on murder of Laken Riley:

"I caution against conflating immigration and crime. The data demonstrates that the two are not connected."

Those are the democrats. Who wants to vote for them?

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
6.1  Right Down the Center  replied to  Vic Eldred @6    7 months ago
"The data demonstrates that the two are not connected."

I wonder if they are sharing the data.  Sure would like to see it.

Kavika
Professor Principal
7  Kavika     7 months ago

One has to wonder how well even legal immigrants are investigated?

Today, an Anchorage Jury found Brian Steven Smith, 53,   guilty of fourteen counts including two counts of Murder in the First Degree for the murders of Kathleen Jo Henry and Veronica Abouchuk

We can now add their names to the MMIW list.

He tortured one and then killed her and simply shot the other in the head killing her. He was as far as I know 

a legal immigrant from South Africa.

brian-steven-smith-alaska-murder_1401-df1d80117b8c4a4586e79b0f17961ff4.jpg

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
7.1  seeder  Vic Eldred  replied to  Kavika @7    7 months ago

Legal immigrants?

They go through the following:

 Background checks to obtain relevant information so that USCIS may render the 
appropriate adjudicative decision with respect to the application or benefit;

 Identity checks to confirm the individual’s identity and combat potential fraud; and

 Security checks to identify potential threats to public safety or national security.

USCIS uses several USCIS and DHS systems to support the checks identified above. For 
example, USCIS conducts biographic-based checks against TECS3
(not an acronym) and 
biographic and biometric-based checks using systems such as the Customer Profile Management 
System4
and the DHS Automated Biometric Identification System (IDENT).5 Also, the types of 
checks required vary depending on the type of immigration or non-immigration application or 
petition and are described in detail in PIAs conducted for the specific USCIS and DHS screening 
and case management systems, as well as USCIS programmatic PIAs for certain immigration 
benefits.
6 Ultimately, conducting these checks ensures that benefits are granted only to eligible 
individuals who do not pose a threat to national security or public safety, and who are not engaged 
in benefit fraud

pia-uscis-fdnsciv-february2019_0.pdf (dhs.gov)

Did you really think about trying to pretend that legal immigration is similar to a wide-open border?  Or were you simply playing down these atrocities?

Kavika
Professor Principal
8  Kavika     7 months ago

. I asked a question since no one in our family has ever immigrated to the US. You answered, thank you for that but couldn’t restrain yourself from asking a bizarre/insulting question of me.I guess that’s just you.
I feel terrible for the young lady in Georgia and her family. It should not have happened. it would be nice if you felt the same outrage for the women in Alaska but it is what it is.

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1  Texan1211  replied to  Kavika @8    7 months ago
I asked a question since no one in our family has ever immigrated to the US

[deleted]

Kavika
Professor Principal
8.1.1  Kavika   replied to  Texan1211 @8.1    7 months ago

No need, Vic answered it for me, thanks anyway. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
8.1.2  Texan1211  replied to  Kavika @8.1.1    7 months ago

[deleted]

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
9  JohnRussell    7 months ago

Deport everyone that doesn't have a Caucasian sur name. !!!!!  Then the country will be crime free !!!!!!!!!!!

CB
Professor Principal
9.1  CB  replied to  JohnRussell @9    7 months ago

I know you are being sarcastic. . . but, no it won't be a crime free country, afterwards. Caucasians commit (more) crimes as they are the majority. . . and nature abhors a vacuum. Meaning whatsoever crimes minorities would have done will have its slack taken up by those left standing in the country. :)

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
9.2  Right Down the Center  replied to  JohnRussell @9    7 months ago
Deport everyone that doesn't have a Caucasian sur name. !!!!!  Then the country will be crime free !!!!!!!!!!!

Naw, too easy to get your name changed.

GregTx
Professor Guide
9.2.1  GregTx  replied to  Right Down the Center @9.2    7 months ago

Not to mention just a wee bit racist. How about we start by deporting all those that have broke the law?...

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
9.3  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  JohnRussell @9    7 months ago

That's not racist or anything.  

CB
Professor Principal
10  CB    7 months ago
Angel Matias Castellanos-Orellana, 19, an illegal migrant from Honduras, has been arrested in Louisiana for allegedly raping a 14-year-old girl and repeatedly stabbing another man during a robbery.

If he did this, he should be punished to the ng degree of the law. A damn shame that a 19 year old should give up his freedoms/his life in a new country over being an imbecile who does not recognize the good that he had found. . . and should keep!

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
10.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  CB @10    7 months ago
If he did this, he should be punished to the ng degree of the law.

So now enforcing the law is what needs to happen.  If the laws were enforced from the start this pedophile wouldn't be here.

CB
Professor Principal
10.1.1  CB  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @10.1    7 months ago

You need to stop talking nonsense on this and check your personal biases. As you probably and should know, liberals are not conservatives and thus are not 'hardcases' and austere. The congress can make permanent immigration law through compromise, and yet you don't criticize the House for sitting on its 'do nothing-Immigration Edition' hands.

Thus, your outrage and complaint is not valid or only partially reasonable. 

President Biden, like every other president, has a lot to do on his plate everyday, and congress with a multiplicity of elected so-called, "national leaders" does not make new immigration law, in fact, does not even discuss making immigration law. And you appear to be okay with it.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
10.1.2  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  CB @10.1.1    7 months ago

Nonsense is overlooking laws.  Hypocrisy is calling for something to be done under the law after something like a child being sexually assaulted.

CB
Professor Principal
10.1.3  CB  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @10.1.2    7 months ago

Apparently we need a new law, because the old law or whatever suffers from being unable to get the job done. I'll leave that up to you to process.  As to who is being a hypocrite, you will have to elaborate.

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
10.1.4  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  CB @10.1.3    7 months ago
Apparently we need a new law, because the old law or whatever suffers from being unable to get the job done.

So you are going to overlook that the laws that already exist aren't being enforced by the current administration.  

CB
Professor Principal
10.1.5  CB  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @10.1.4    7 months ago

I am not overlooking laws (ones you have not stated or linked btw), but I would speak to their apparent deficiency because they are not working or we would not have the issue persisting. 

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
10.1.6  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  CB @10.1.5    7 months ago
but I would speak to their apparent deficiency because they are not working or we would not have the issue persisting. 

The only issue with their "working" or "persisting" is the Biden administration not enforcing them.  But, don't let that fact get in the way of your opinion.

Have the day you deserve.

CB
Professor Principal
11  CB    7 months ago

You seem to be arguing without taking the time to explicitly explain what the law ("them laws") is you want enforced!  I can not divine your 'concern' or your thoughts. So you have the day you deserve as well.