╌>

The Supremes Are Protecting Donnie from going to PRISON!

Category:  News & Politics

By:  eat-the-press-do-not-read-it  •  2 months ago  •  36 comments

The Supremes Are Protecting Donnie from going to PRISON!
"Dirty Diaper Donnie" is losing his SHAT and needs your help! - Jonathan Lipschitz, Part Time Idiot & Full Time Moron

My Fellow NewsTalkers.commies, it appears that the Right Wing, Conservative Re-Puritans, and Christian Dopes are, per usual, masquerading as "Justices of the Supreme Court of Trumpism".

My, oh my, how far we have fallen. MAGA LOONS are supporting a man who must wear super-large DEPENDS because he can't control his bowels or his Arse-Mouth.

I find that distressing that Evangelical Re-Puritans would stoop so low as to idolize a "Bum" like Dirty Diaper Donnie. Donnie is a CAREER CRIMINAL, CON ARTIST, CONVICTED RAPISTS, THREE-TIME MARRIED ADULTERER, COMPULSIVE LIAR, and FRIEND of dictators (Putin, Kim Jung Un, Santa Claus, and the recently resuscitated, Adolf Hitler).

Certainly, this is enough for those who defined themselves as "Christians" to pull their head out of his rectum and turn to some other asshole, like Marjorie Taylor Green, the "Hussy from Georgia", who believes that Jews are using Space Laser to cause "forest fires".

The CHAOS CIRCLE must stop!  

'MuriKKKa is going to "HELL IN A HANDBAG"!  What difference does it make if it is a "Designer Hand Bag"?  It is probably a "Kock-Off", made in China, and sold on the streets in NYC by aliens, who are taking good jobs from our "recently released felons".

I tell you, it just ain't right. It's all Trump's fault!

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
Professor Guide
1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    2 months ago

And, to think that Sarah Palin might have been president instead of Donnie (Bone Head Bone Spur). America missed that opportunity, dag-gone it.

Professor Guide
2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    2 months ago

What a shame, Mike Pence would have been our president, but "NO", MAGA LOONS would not vote for him because of the flies on his head. That ain't right. If it ain't right, then it's wrong. 

cjcold
Professor Quiet
2.1  cjcold  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2    2 months ago

As I recall, Pence was running for his life on 1-6. His president had put out a hit on him. Saw the videos of Trump's insurrectionists rabidly searching and screaming for him through the halls of congress. 

Professor Guide
2.1.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  cjcold @2.1    2 months ago

Yep, that was cold, cj. Miss Pence is a "wuss" and T-Rump Bone Spur turned on her like a Mike Tyson "Roundhouse", and my "sauce", Steve "Never Baths" Bunion, claims that Mike P. ran like an enrage hyena.

To this day, NO ONE KNOWS where she is.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
2.1.2  cjcold  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @2.1.1    2 months ago

Just like many a disgraced, disgruntled and disowned VP he ran to the proverbial "undisclosed location".

Professor Guide
2.1.3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  cjcold @2.1.2    2 months ago

Is she still there? My "sauces" (itty-bitty-brain jam) tell me that a swarm of HORSE FLIES devoured her.

Any INTEL from your end? (Rear End, that is. That is where I get my INTEL Communicatees, there and "Gay Republican Clubs"!

Keep it on the "Low Down". I was assigned to the 8th RRU in Vietnam, from 1965-66. I had a TOP SECRET & CRYTO CLEARANCE, but no one believed me because I spelled "Crypto" as Krypto (as in the Superman Comics, which were my only source of INTEL.)

Even my mommy would not believe me.  That is the burden I bear.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
3  Drinker of the Wry    2 months ago
 His president had put out a hit on him. Saw the videos of Trump's insurrectionists rabidly searching and screaming for him through the halls of congress. 

Not a very effective hit team.

Professor Guide
3.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3    2 months ago

Well, that's "Donnie Boy"! Every thing he does is illegal and half arse.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.1.1  Sparty On  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @3.1    2 months ago

Wow, that is amazing …….

Professor Guide
3.1.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Sparty On @3.1.1    2 months ago

Yep, Donnie is a "Natural Born Thief", perfect to lead the Republican Party of UBER RICH BILLIONAIRES and MAGA-LUNATICS willing to do anything, and everything for their ORANGE GOD.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
3.1.3  Sparty On  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @3.1.2    2 months ago

Trump is a rookie compared to Biden in that regard .    Biden has been boning Americans for nearly 50 years.    

Sadly some appear to have enjoyed every minute of it.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
3.2  cjcold  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3    2 months ago

MAGA folk don't tend to be the sharpest knives in the drawer.

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.2.1  bugsy  replied to  cjcold @3.2    2 months ago
MAGA folk don't tend to be the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Seriously?????

Have you read some of the leftist comments made on here?

Professor Guide
3.2.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  bugsy @3.2.1    2 months ago

Yes, I have and the reasonable, well-educated folks are not MAGA LOONS who want to destroy our country because they are miserable, angry, disgruntled individuals who need someone to blame for their life of failure.

Hate, violence, and discrimination are easy. Solving problems, and working for a better world are noble pursuits.

Professor Guide
3.2.3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  cjcold @3.2    2 months ago

Right Toe, cjcold. 

Trump Dumpsters are DULLARDS, dull, drooling Sad Sacks that HATE the World and themselves.  That in a nutshell, or, a NUT, is why they are so enthroned with LETHAL WEAPONS, and can't wait until their hero, "Dirty Diaper Donnie" gives them a GREEN LIGHT to shoot their neighbors and any man, woman, or child that disagrees with their "tinny, tiny pigeon brain".

Well, Brothers & Sistas of the CORN HOLE DEGENERATION, you know who I is talkin', to.

You Right Wingnuts that waste your life away, 24/7/365 playing that DEVIL'S GAME, "Cornhole", when you ought to be out lookin' for a JOB that don't exist, instead of throwing a bean bag into a plywood board with a whole it the size of the Grand
Canyon, or their lover's "Kookie Box".

Must I tell you "Damage Goods", every damn thing?

Send CASH and I will school!

Professor Guide
3.2.4  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  bugsy @3.2.1    2 months ago

Well, dang gone it, poopy-fart-Hell, Brother bugsy, I have heard a word from you since that time we both got sprayed with a blistering PESTICIDE.

bugsy
Professor Participates
3.2.5  bugsy  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @3.2.2    2 months ago
Yes, I have and the reasonable, well-educated folks are not MAGA LOONS who want to destroy our country because they are miserable, angry, disgruntled individuals who need someone to blame for their life of failure.

A lot of hyperbole but can you point out anything SPECIFIC in which you claim?

As far as reasonable, well educated, it is obvious you are not reading leftist posts.

Professor Guide
3.3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @3    2 months ago

Yes, I see those things through the Krypto lens of my numerous delusions, whenever, I am re-captured and sent back to the "DICK CHENEY NURSING HOME FOR WAYWARD REPUBLICANS", where "Water Boarding" is a therapy, not TORTURE.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4  JohnRussell    2 months ago

donaldJtrump.png

Professor Guide
4.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  JohnRussell @4    2 months ago

Trump LIES? How can you say such things? Do you have any PROOF?

GOD or Jesus, appointed, or annotated, "Dirty Diaper Donnie" to be POTUS or POS. And, miraculously, Bone-Spur became both.

If that isn't Divine Inspiration, I don't know what is. (Possibly, MAGA LOON DELUSIONS from watching FOX FAKE NEWS for decades. It rots some, weak-minded folks' minds on the first view.  (Must I tell you everything, John?)

PS:  I had a real divine communication from GOD, in 1971 when a Navaho Indian gave me a PEYOTE BUTTON. (No SHAT, Johnnie)

Professor Guide
4.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  JohnRussell @4    2 months ago

HE IS PRESIDENTIAL MATERIAL!

Professor Guide
4.2.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @4.2    2 months ago

Imagine how much better we would all be If ALFONSE CAPONE was president?

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5  JohnRussell    2 months ago

XTDBXAUHM5AWJJT2VSQ2O2S37U.jpg

Kavika
Professor Principal
6  Kavika     2 months ago

Trump is known to NAs as ''Walking Eagle'' so full of shit he can't fly.

devangelical
Professor Principal
6.1  devangelical  replied to  Kavika @6    2 months ago

he's a walking pile of shit in a skin sack...

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7  JohnRussell    2 months ago

Fred Springer
@HeyuDeuphus
·
2m
Replying to
@GrandpaSnarky

@HecateIsComing
and 15 others
No matter how old I get, and I'm already old by many metrics, I will never forget that Donald Trump is a criminal who betrayed his country and attempted to subvert a fair and honest election. Never.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
8  Sparty On    2 months ago

I didn’t know The Supremes were still touring …..

Gsquared
Professor Principal
8.1  Gsquared  replied to  Sparty On @8    2 months ago

Diana Ross and the Supremes - Stop!  In the Name of Love

original

CB
Professor Principal
8.1.1  CB  replied to  Gsquared @8.1    2 months ago

Damn Gsquared, I have never pictured Diana and her reputation for greatness being 'side-by-side' with dishonest officials! And, I write this knowing that no-one is 100% percent free of controversy!

cjcold
Professor Quiet
8.2  cjcold  replied to  Sparty On @8    2 months ago

They're now the opening act for Spinal Tap.

Professor Guide
8.2.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  cjcold @8.2    2 months ago

Wasn't that ("Spinal Tap") an inspiring group? 

Professor Guide
8.3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Sparty On @8    2 months ago

Oh, yes they are back on the "Slinging Bull Shat Tour" through the Justice Department and are "Ripping It Up", especially lead singer Clarence Trump, er, Thomas.

Sparty On
Professor Principal
8.3.1  Sparty On  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @8.3    2 months ago

No worries, since we currently have the Doors tribute band in Washington with Jim Moron in the Whitehouse belting out The End!

bugsy
Professor Participates
8.3.2  bugsy  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @8.3    2 months ago
Oh, yes they are back on the "Slinging Bull Shat Tour"

Ah, so they are democrats on a campaign tour.

Professor Guide
9  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    2 months ago

My Fellow NewsTalkers.communists, 'MuriKKKA is going to "HELL IN A HANDBAG".

I ass you, "What difference does it make if it is a DESIGNER'S Handbag?"

It probably is a "Knockoff" made in China and sold on the streets of America by 'Illegal Immigrants' taking good jobs from our recently released felons.

And, that fellow NewsTalkers Fiends is why 
'MuriKKKa's ECONOMY is tanking!

Professor Guide
10  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    2 months ago

Folks, it ain't ROCKET SCIENCE!

When someone tries to burn your house down, you don't give them a SECOND CHANCE.

Why would you give "Dirty Diaper Donnie" a second chance?