╌>

Republicans elect CRAZIES, I should know, I was once one.

Category:  News & Politics

By:  eat-the-press-do-not-read-it  •  2 months ago  •  9 comments

Republicans elect CRAZIES, I should know, I was once one.

MAGA LOONS, why do you support candidate like Marjorie Taylor Green say such thing as these, in public, not just in bars, brothels, or House of Repute.

1. SCHOOL SHOOTINGS - Aren't real.

2. PELOSI SHOULD BE EXECUTED

3. JANUARY 6th WAS DONE BY BLM

4. SANDY HOOK WAS FAKED

5. JEWS WITH SPACE LASER START THE FOREST FIRES

6. PRESIDENT OBAMA IS MUSLIM

7. The CLINTONS KILLED JFK

8. OBAMA WAS PRESIDENT ON 9/11

9. COVID 19 WAS A HOAX

10. THE LAS VEGAS SHOOTING WAS STAGED

11. The PENTAGON WAS NOT HIT BY A PLANE

12. PLANT BASED MEAT IS MADE IN A PEACH TREE DISH

13. WHITE PEOPLE WHO VOTED FOR OBAMA ARE RACISTS

14. NANCY PELOSI LEAD THE GAZPACHO POLICE

15 WON'T PUT SOLAR ON MY ROOF BECAUSE IT DOES NOT WORK AT NIGHT

How does MTG do it?  Is she a psychic, psycho or simply sucking it up from the either?

Some savants have the ability to know everything, despite not knowing how they know it. It amazing! That is what "Dirty Diaper Donnie" can do.

MAGA LOONS are lucky to have great, intuitive leaders, such as MTG, DJT, Lauren Boebert, Paul Gozar, a Neo-Nazi Nationalist, Matt Gatz, the investigated teen sexual predator, Santos, the Drag-Queen booted from Congressman from NY, Senator Katie Britt who gave the response speech to President Biden, Louie Gohmert, Rep. Greene (Crazy meets Addled), Mike Johnson, Speaker of the Louses and former Chief of Staff, Mark Meadow.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
Professor Guide
1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    2 months ago

Do have a favorite GOP Dummy politician currently serving in CONGRESS or prison?

Gsquared
Professor Principal
1.1  Gsquared  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1    2 months ago

You really can't beat "Goose Step" Gosar.  He's a real winner.  

Arizona Republican Congressman Paul Gosar on Sunday promoted an antisemitic website that denies the Holocaust, praises Adolf Hitler as “a man of valor” and features a large number of  admittedly false articles

Even his siblings want him kicked out of Congress.  

"I consider him a traitor to this country. I consider him a traitor to his family," Gosar's brother, Dave, a Wyoming attorney, said. "He doesn't see it. He's disgraced and dishonored himself."

Three of Arizona Congressman Paul Gosar’s siblings are endorsing one of his Republican primary opponents, Adam Morgan, declaring in a statement that their brother is “completely unfit for office.”

JBB
Professor Principal
2  JBB    2 months ago

original

Professor Guide
2.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  JBB @2    2 months ago

Government of Putin (GOP) should have been obvious to MAGA LUNK HEADS. 

Professor Guide
3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    2 months ago

Why is it, that only DUMB people VOTE RE-PUB-LEE-KKK-ANS?

Professor Guide
4  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    2 months ago

Did you know, that if you are a SENIOR, like I am, you are ENTITLED to addental BENEFITS, but you won't get them. Is that Wrong?

Professor Guide
5  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    2 months ago

A VOTE for "Dirty Diaper Donnie" is a VOTE to cut off your arm.

MAGA LOONS, apparently, are NOT aware of this, or anything, it seems.

Poor things, shouldn't they be in Gwa-Ta-Maulen Bay, where they might rest in piece, while getting daily SHOCK TREATMENS? 

It the only Kristian Thing to Do!

Brought to you by, that Patriotic-Psychotic Group, KILLERS FOR KRIST!

Professor Guide
6  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    2 months ago

Wouldn't it be LOVER-ER-LY, if 'Mur-ree-KKK-agh, had only one church, Trump ran it, too. Along with our country...into the ground.  Is that wrong?

It's in the BIBLE, somewhere!

Professor Guide
7  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    2 months ago

NEWS FLASH

"Dirty Diaper Donnie" has so much "Waste Product" in his diapers that he has started, with his son-in-law, Jared the Jar Head, a new start-up business, with help from the Saudis, and rumor has it, that it is doing great, and particularly because their is no cost in collecting "free product" from Trump's extremely STUPID MAGA FOLLOWERS.

It's called, "DONNIE'S FERTILIZER BUSINESS".

Fox TV Bull SHAT NEWS, noticed that Donnie made so much MONEY, Honey that they decided that they, too, as gratuitous, back-stabbing BASTARDOS, are going into that business, also. 

Fox has been spreading it for decades, for FREE, so, their FINANCIAL ADVISOR from JAIL, "Made-Off With Billions", offered to manage their new pursuit, because FOX might as well CASH-IN, after they CASH-OUT from gigantic loss via the Dominion Blunder. (Or some company with a name similar to that one.)

"Dirty Diaper Donnie NEVER misses an opportunity to SCAM any and all.