╌>

Trump Spiraling Out of Control, Again!

Category:  News & Politics

By:  eat-the-press-do-not-read-it  •  2 months ago  •  10 comments

Trump Spiraling Out of Control, Again!
"Don't hire the STUPIST, most corrupt Ass-wipe to do your job. Hire the most pristine". -Anal-molus

This morning I was awakened by much clattered, so I hollered out in my sleep.

The next thing I knew I was hustle out of bed by the CIA, FBI, PUTIN CUTE COMMIES FOR KRIST, KIM JUNG UN'S UNATTRACTIVE DAUGHTER, AND A SQUAD OF CHINESS CHINKS.

It was a loud, unholy mess, so I went back to sleep, and clapped.

When I awakened, made my breakfast of Trump Spam & Rotten Eggs, I noticed, disparagingly that the place was a wreck.

Who do I send the BILL to?

My Insurance Company, "Bill'em-Rob'em, Butt Don't Pay-em" said that ain't responsible. "It's an INTERNATIONAL THING", Idiot.

I still do not know how they found out my middle name. I never told them. I never tell anyone about my middle name.

Has this ever happen to you?  It is happening to me a lot.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
Professor Guide
1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    2 months ago

Thing are changin' in Mur-Ree-KKK, now that "Donnie" has come out to play. Is that a GOOD THING?

Professor Guide
2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    2 months ago

I don't know, that is why I am ax-ing you?

It's not that I am dumb, like to suck my thumb, I missed a lot of school, confined as it were, to the DICK CHENEY NURSING HOME FOR WAYWARD CHILDREN! 

Professor Guide
3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    2 months ago

When the MUSE ascends, do not offend, she'll cut your Jonson off and shove it in your
mouth. 

It's in the Bible, somewhere. 

That is why I never wear underwear, do you. Perhaps, we could start a "Support Group", here, on Eat the Press - Don't Read The  God Damn Thing!

Peoples who do wear UNDERWEAR are easily offended. Beware, don't share. It could be hazardous to you HEALTH.  TAKE MYZELA, 17 time a day. It cures everything, or at least you think it does. And, that is a help, as well.

But, never get well, or you'll go to Hell. And, that is NO FUN.

Ask Donnie He is so undone. 

(If you would like to see more posts like these, SEND MONEY, HONEY.
If'n you can spend $399 on Gold Gym Shoes, per shoe, surely, Shirley, you can afford to send money, honey to me:

Jonathan Livingston Lipchitz, aka, Winthrop Meredith, The Turd, "Doctored" Jonathan Livingston Pigeon-Poo, Reverend Oral Fleece (Straight From the Street & not from the Police) Miss Linseed Oil, Sensatory.

Professor Guide
4  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    2 months ago

I don't care how poor you are, how destitute your home, damnit, send MONEY, Honey. Rich People got to eat, too.

Professor Guide
5  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    2 months ago

Remember, my Fellow Fiends, you can not eat Gold Plated Gym Shoes, but, you can nibble on the snacks that I be providing.

Professor Guide
6  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    2 months ago

Isn't that a lovely photo of me.  It looks like I got the shakes, but I don't no more, every since they turned of the Electric Shock machine.

No, Sir, Re-bob-lu-ba!  That is a photo of me and Lenard Armstrong on our NARSE flight to the Moon.  That is why every thing looks shaky and out of Fugazi. (I-Tal-lee-An)

If you would would like an autography copy, send $50.00 (CASH) to "Hot Jacks" % of Mildew, OH-High-Ho's, where there are NO JOBS, not even Blow Jobs, and I will sent you one back, ASAP!

Professor Guide
7  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    2 months ago

Fellow Folkers, I knows that my PROSE frightens folks, especially those who still wear clothes, but, once you run naked through the woods, your NATURE changes, and you see things you may have never seen a-for.

Its better that cheap drugs. And, cost a lot less.

So read my EPISLES, while you undress!

This is a PSA from someone I do not know. BEWARE!

Never go anywhere, stay in the woods, NAKE, with Mother Nature, and Daddy Nature will be waiting fer you, too!

Professor Guide
8  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    2 months ago

Ad-Dam and Eve never wore clothes, either. Why should we? Put that in you Piece Pipe and Smoke It.

Professor Guide
9  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    2 months ago

The best thing that happen to me was when my Mother pushed me down the stairs, things started click, clicking in my B R A I N, and they haven't stopped.

Fer only $50.00 I could send some of them to you.

Professor Guide
10  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    2 months ago

Remember, Folk Faureates, when the World Stands Still - JUMP OFF!  Now, that is a "Free One", what they say in the advertising world, "A Free Teaser".

Night All,

I take in every chance I get!