╌>

Sissified LIBERALS - "Stand Back & Stand Down"!

Category:  News & Politics

By:  eat-the-press-do-not-read-it  •  4 weeks ago  •  59 comments

Sissified LIBERALS - "Stand Back & Stand Down"!
"Don't hire the STUPIST, most corrupt Ass-wipe to do your job. Hire the most pristine". -Anal-molus

Brothers & Sisters of the "CORNHOLE DEGENERATION", you know who I am talking about:

You Left Leaning Liberals & Right Wing-Nut Jobs to lazy to get a job, because you are wasting your life away playing that damnable Devil's game, "CORN HOLE"!

Why when I was a kid if I told my parents I wasn't home for lunch because I was playing "CORNHOLE" with my friends, they would have beat be with a leather strap that hung on the wall for all to see.

That was enough for us kids and the whole family to walk "The Straight & Narrow" (except for the youngest, who was neither straight nor narrow).

Extreme time require extreme circumstances, that is why I am proposing that we, as loyal Americanos, bring back the tried and true tool of Justice:

THE FIRING QUAD.
Don't let those "Sissified Left-Leaning Liberals" stand in the way of Justice. Now is the time be bring back the most effective tool for JUSTICE served.
Start the CLEANSING with him, "Dirty Diaper Donnie". Do you have any idea how contaminated and contagious he is?

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
Professor Guide
1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 weeks ago

And country worth it salt, must take steps to fight back, defeat, and quash the aggressor.  Today it is TRUMP and his Army of MAGA LOONS.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  JohnRussell    4 weeks ago

where all things trump go to die

6825bd7cd0254fecb6cee432e8e2fcf6.jpg

Professor Guide
2.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  JohnRussell @2    4 weeks ago

Do you know, "Sissified Liberals" how many starving MAGA-LOONS we could feed with the content of this GOLD TOILET!

Perhaps, then, they would not be so mean, violent-prone and unattractive.256

cjcold
Professor Quiet
2.2  cjcold  replied to  JohnRussell @2    4 weeks ago

The damn thing looks cold and uncomfortable.

Professor Guide
2.2.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  cjcold @2.2    4 weeks ago

Pussy! That's a Real-Man's SHITTER!

Professor Guide
3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 weeks ago

Stand up for you country.  Do not lay down for "Dirty Diaper Donnie", even if he claims that his is the Second Coming of Christ.

He is the first Coming of TOTAL CHAOS.

"Arrested, Tried, Convicted" and forced to "Meet His Maker," in the swiftest fashion, and by the cheapest mechanism.

"Don't Be a Sissified Liberal" - the new single by Taylor Swift!

cjcold
Professor Quiet
3.1  cjcold  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @3    4 weeks ago

Taylor Swift should recuse herself from remarking on Trump swirling down the drain. It is happening without Taylor and the Swiftys.

Professor Guide
3.1.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  cjcold @3.1    4 weeks ago

Yes, but, in this time of INSURRECTION and a proposed 2nd CIVIL WAR, any support for our cause from anyone should be WELCOME.

Afterall, Trump has all the MILLIONAIRES, BILLIONIOAIRES and all the really, really, stupid, violent pronged, losers on T-Rump's side.

Professor Guide
4  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 weeks ago

256 256

Two faced Con-Man!

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5  Trout Giggles    4 weeks ago

A few years ago my sister and I were the corn hole champions on our semi-annual fishing trip

Professor Guide
5.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Trout Giggles @5    4 weeks ago

Do you parents know about this?

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @5.1    4 weeks ago

No! and don't you tell them, either!

devangelical
Professor Principal
5.2  devangelical  replied to  Trout Giggles @5    4 weeks ago
my sister and I were the corn hole champions

you really need to run some of your comments by me before posting them...

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.2.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  devangelical @5.2    4 weeks ago

LOL!

cjcold
Professor Quiet
5.2.2  cjcold  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.2.1    4 weeks ago

Played the game with my family before, but we all called it bean bag (soy beans instead of corn).

We all much preferred Bocce Ball at family events.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
5.2.3  cjcold  replied to  cjcold @5.2.2    4 weeks ago

Played competitive horseshoes back in my days in Teller County Colorado. Have always been good at tossing stuff.

devangelical
Professor Principal
5.2.4  devangelical  replied to  cjcold @5.2.3    4 weeks ago

drinking/sports theme...

Professor Guide
5.2.5  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  devangelical @5.2.4    4 weeks ago

Yes! That is always good for BRAIN FUNCTIONS! Produced a number of top scientific minds.

Professor Guide
5.2.6  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  cjcold @5.2.3    4 weeks ago

I, too, was good at Horse Shoes. Especially, lying about how good I was. Which was very, very good. 

Professor Guide
5.2.7  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  cjcold @5.2.2    4 weeks ago

TRAITORS!

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
5.2.8  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @5.2.6    4 weeks ago
I, too, was good at Horse Shoes.

I was very good at hand grenades.

Professor Guide
6  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 weeks ago

Just because you are STUPID, doesn't mean one should be so proud of it. Nor, assume that you have the right to tear down everything that others built up. 

There will always be a place that needs to be torn down, but you should not be the architect, engineer, decision maker, planner, election boss for all of "MurReeKKKA", other people need jobs, too.

cjcold
Professor Quiet
6.1  cjcold  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @6    4 weeks ago

Hey asshole!! Who better than you and I?

Professor Guide
6.1.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  cjcold @6.1    4 weeks ago

You, of course. My sauce (Ghouiliani) says that you were the best "Corn Hole-er" that he had ever messed around with...whatever that means).

Professor Guide
7  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 weeks ago

Trout Giggles:

I don't want to break your bubble, put the game of Corn Hole was invented for "Pre-Schoolers", so they could develop their EYE-HAND COORDINATION, not for grown up to play 7 days a week, 24/7 at the local bar, where one Maroon pitched a bean bag into a hole cut into a piece of plywood, and the other dragged its foot in the dirt to keep score.

No, Sir-ree-Bob! That is entirely a misused of an educational tool.

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @7    4 weeks ago

At my age any chance to sharpen the hand-eye coordination is taken

George
Junior Expert
7.1.1  George  replied to  Trout Giggles @7.1    4 weeks ago
J

His comment is wrong, Cornhole is a game, developed as a game, based on horse shoes. 

Cornhole - Wikipedia

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.1.2  Trout Giggles  replied to  George @7.1.1    4 weeks ago

I know that. He's having a bit of fun on his own article. Please allow him that

George
Junior Expert
7.1.3  George  replied to  Trout Giggles @7.1.2    4 weeks ago

10-4, it read as insulting to me because you have said you live in the south, Like race, elitist tend to judge the south as toothless morons. and that comment compared you to a preschooler. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.1.4  Trout Giggles  replied to  George @7.1.3    4 weeks ago

Mr Eat and I are friends. So I know he was having fun at my expense and I don't worry about that.

BTW...I'm a damyankee. I wasn't raised in the south and I have my moments as an elitist where I go off on southerners

cjcold
Professor Quiet
7.1.5  cjcold  replied to  Trout Giggles @7.1    4 weeks ago

Yes darling, at our age it is very important to keep up with muscle memory!

Have been riding my mountain bike and have been working out on the heavy and speed bags.

The bottom line is use it or lose it.

devangelical
Professor Principal
7.1.6  devangelical  replied to  Trout Giggles @7.1    4 weeks ago
At my age any chance to sharpen the hand-eye coordination is taken

... there you go again.

Professor Guide
7.1.7  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Trout Giggles @7.1    4 weeks ago

OK, but, I was jest tryin' to ED-YOU-MUD-CATE youse!  

That is what I do, as CEO & FLOUNDER of the "Less Than Prestigious"
Bird Droppings Institute, a Think/Stink Tank fer MORONS, No Idiots, Please, I feel compelled to spread me SHAT to all the posters, here, at EAT THE PRESS- DO NOT READ IT! (The content is worthless. The Value is in the pulp in the paper when one EATS IT. So, Eat It, Michael Don't Beat It. That is so passe.)

As some folks may not know, I am a Part time Idiot and a Full time Moron, who has a compulsion to spread me WIZ -DUMB, until we are all one...or gum.

You choose, I snooze.

Professor Guide
7.1.8  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  devangelical @7.1.6    4 weeks ago

Well, dag-gum-it, devangelical, get off you honchoes, and start doing it every day, at least 4 hours per day, and then, you we see clearly that TRUMP is an ARSE hole.

Professor Guide
7.1.9  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  cjcold @7.1.5    4 weeks ago

Well, Corn Hole is something one should give up after the first grade. Or, you will go to HELL in a Handbag.

Professor Guide
7.1.10  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Trout Giggles @7.1.4    4 weeks ago

Thank you for dat. There is a sense, in the South, that one day, "When the SHAT Hit the Fan & The Moon Fall From Above" the SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN and MAKE AMERICA GRATE.

It's in the Bible, somewhere!

Professor Guide
7.1.11  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  George @7.1.3    4 weeks ago

Oh, Georgie Porgies, you are much, too much, too sensitive. I have lived in the South. In Tex-Ass, where Blacks are not the number one HATED ethic group.

Mexicans, then East Coast Liberals, White Northerners, then BLACKS.

The South is a lovely, beautiful country if you are none of the above. I had the absolute joy of taking by boot camp training in that wonderful, cosmopolitan community of Augusta, Ga., where thousands of girls, as young as 12 - to 66 flocked to town to entertain our Army soldiers, on holidays. 

They were very lovingly.

I remember taking the train from Ga. to Ohio, in 1965 on my way to see my family before heading to Vietnam, when train stopped in some shit hole GA, hovel of a town, and my buddy, a black graduate was on his way to officer's school, and then Vietnam.

We only had 20 minutes to get a "To Go" order, then raced back to the train with our hot lunch.

Well, there was a large bar restaurant, 100 feet from the train depot so we race to it. It was filled to the roof top, a good 80 people have their lunch, laughing, enjoying the food, and, of course, as is the custom in the South sucking down as many drinks they could get before they went back to work in their shit hole jobs.

So we went it, went to the counter to order and waited and waited, the entire place grew silent.  Everyone of those wonderful, patriotic citizens seemed to be staring at us, so I say, "Hey, Bar Keep" (that is what we called bartenders, up in the Wicked North {Dayton, Ohio} back in the day.)

"We are in a hurry, our train is going to leave in ten minutes and if we are not on it, it's court-martial time," I explained. "We are only are way to Vietnam!"

That wonderful Bar (Not So Tender) owner said, loudly, for everyone to hear, "I can serve you, but not the Nigger. He have to go across the street to that shat over there".

"Ok, then, I go over there."

The great Southerner descendants of the Civil War explained protocol to me.  

"You can't eat there, either. It for Colored Folks, only".

What a thoughtful, wonderful country the South is then, and to this day. And, of course, everyone is a CHRISTIAN. 

Is that the SOUTH you feel that you must defend. Or, it is the South of MARGORIE TAYLOR GREEN?

Or, George, are you too busy trashing "Gay Folks". That must make you Jonson hard as a rock!

Professor Guide
7.1.12  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Trout Giggles @7.1.2    4 weeks ago

Thanks!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
7.2  JohnRussell  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @7    4 weeks ago

In Chicago , and many places around the country , what you call cornhole is known as "bags". It is very popular at parties, picnics, etc during the nice weather months.  And some bars do have it, just as they have other amusements such as pool and darts and game machines. 

There is a professional cornhole league, where I presume the best players make money. 

And of course many amateur involve a side bet or two. I never got that good at it, but as activity at an outdoor party where everyone is drinking beer its as good as anything else. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
7.2.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  JohnRussell @7.2    4 weeks ago

One Christmas we got my daughter a corn hole set with her alma matter on them. Her in-laws got her the same thing. Now she has 2 sets hanging in her garage

cjcold
Professor Quiet
7.2.2  cjcold  replied to  Trout Giggles @7.2.1    4 weeks ago

A few years back received two Boccie ball sets for Christmas. Due to my style of play, that's likely a good thing.

Professor Guide
7.2.3  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  JohnRussell @7.2    4 weeks ago

Well, Mr. John Russell, that is acceptable, but, playing something called "CORN HOLE" is enough for my decease pappy, "Snappy", to rise up from grave and start wailing on me with a leather belt.

He was a Christian. That is why he drank so much. The alcohol, he explained to me as a young child, washed out the DEVIL.

Is that wrong, John.

Professor Guide
7.2.4  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  cjcold @7.2.2    4 weeks ago

I played that game in Italy, while on a trip through Europe in the 1970s. My roommate and I bought "Mobilities" in Copenhagen and rode them thorough out Europe, camping along the way, sleeping in rolled up sleeping bags.

I had no clue that one was supposed to roll down. In the foothills of Italy we played some old men in a game of Boccie and won, which "pissed" them on.

We had to run for our lives. We did not know they were heads of the MAFIA and it was standard practice to let them win.

Gangster have low self esteem. I will NEVER play that cursed game again.

Professor Guide
7.2.5  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Trout Giggles @7.2.1    4 weeks ago

Oh, No, do you know what you may have brought on to her young year.

It's OK as a child, preschool, kindergarten, even for slow learners up to HS, or college, but after that it is a NO-NO!

(Must I tell you everything?)

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
8  Thrawn 31    4 weeks ago

What a gay post.

Professor Guide
8.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Thrawn 31 @8    4 weeks ago

GAY, as in "Happy"! 

Yes, it is. I like to spread my "Joy Juice" where ever I can, even in church, but, must will not let me in anymore.  I don't know why, but, that is the hardship in my line of "Tooth Telling".

What do you do to SAVE MureeeKKKa from itself?

JBB
Professor Principal
9  JBB    4 weeks ago

George
Junior Expert
9.1  George  replied to  JBB @9    4 weeks ago

No more than Biden is of his.

Professor Guide
9.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  JBB @9    4 weeks ago

That is exactly what TRUMP needs.

Professor Guide
9.2.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @9.2    4 weeks ago

Oh, how trite the trite are, and so hopeless unoriginal.  Like Trump they have too turn the burn back on the sender with the nearly the same words, because, you know they are DUMB as a Trump Dump.

A VOTE for Trump is a VOTE to Destroy AMERICA. Anyone that can't see that is deaf, dump and blind.

This isn't a game:  IT IS ANOTHER CIVIL WAR

Professor Guide
9.2.2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @9.2.1    4 weeks ago

Chose wisely, this is not summer camp, or wannabe solider. This is the REAL THING!

Are you sure you want to SUPPORT  a convicted rapist, a convicted swindlers, an ignorant elected official, a man who asked the public is it "OK if I find my daughter sexier than my wife".

Trump called soldiers who died in combat "SUCKERS".

Mister Bone-Spur stated, when discussing John McCain, a United State Senator, Pilot shot down over Vietnam, who spent nearly a decade in a Vietnamese Prison camp, that he preferred "soldiers that didn't get captured"! 

Trump stated that forest fires could be stopped if Americans swept the forest.

He also, in the same interview explained that "trees fall down after 18 months or so and burst into flame".

TRUMP IS NUTS!

And you want to installed a CRAZY PERSON in the White House because he talk like you do. Or, rattle out crazy ARSE, hate filled speech.

Ask yourself, "Why do I HATE my country, so much?"  Is it because TRUMP (aka "Dirty Diaper Donnie"" tells me to hate it.

Donnie doesn't give a SHAT about you, your family or this country. He only cares about STAYING out of PRISON, and making MONEY by illegal means.

We all make mistakes. I voted for Nixon over JFK. And, Ronnie Reagen, because, like me, he was in the ENTERTAINMENT BIZ, and was being made fun of by the main stream media.  

I supported HWBUSH, but, knew that his sone, "W" was an alcoholic, a deserter, controlled by Dick Cheney, and one of the dumbest cowboy that has every walked the face of the Earth.

We make mistake.  But, NO ONE WITH A LICK OF SENSE should ever vote for a man that says, "I could shoot someone on 5th Street and still my followers would support me"!

Do you think that is a COMPLIMENT?

Professor Guide
10  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 weeks ago

I served three years in the Army and one year in Vietnam, not because I am a patriot. I needed the GI BILL to finish my college education, that I was paying for myself.

Professor Guide
11  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 weeks ago

In high school the jackass giggle, disrupted the class, sat in the back of the room, and didn't think they needed even a HS degree, because they could get a job in most any factory if one could stand, and chew gum gum at the same time.

That, my friends, is where were are today. The ARSE WIPES who thought it was funny to spread feces on the walls, vandals the schools, considered themselves to be the real manly men, and, yet, they weren't.

Today, they are called MAGA-LOONS!

Are you a MAGA LOON?

Professor Guide
12  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 weeks ago

Do you hate GAYS because you are afraid that you maybe "Gay"?

Do you HATE "Left Leaning Liberals" because they have high paying, professional careers, and you don't have any career?

Do you HATE women who believe that they should control their body, instead of you.

Do you HATE people who go to non Evangelicals Churches and don't jump up on their pew seat and start babbling in TONGUES.

Why would anyone that is capable to read on the 6th grade level willing to support DIRTY DIAPER DONNIE, who can't read on the six grade level.

JBB
Professor Principal
12.1  JBB  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @12    4 weeks ago

Yes?

original

Professor Guide
13  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 weeks ago

And, MAGA LOONS can't wait. When Slavery was OK, women stayed at home, and men got drunk every night on their way home.

Those were the MANLY DAYS OF YORES AND WHORES! 40s-50s, started to erode in the 60s Liberal Uprising.

Professor Guide
14  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    one week ago

T-Rump's small statue, crafted by a devout MAGA-LUNATIC is on sale now. It is small enough to shove up one's ARSE, leaving the face hanging out for all the admirers to admire.

Clever, heh?

Professor Guide
15  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    one week ago

TRUMP is now world famous as a "TOOKAS TOOTER"!

Professor Guide
16  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    4 days ago

I once asked my dad, "Daddy, why does everyone call you a "Mothe Fuc*er"?

"Well, son," he answered so lovingly, "if I am I am fuc*ing your Mother, then that makes me a Mother Fuc*er'!"

When I called him that, he took out his belt and chased me through the street with his leather belt. It's a good thing he did, because after a block his pants fell down and he did, too.

We never had another Father-Son conversation.