╌>

Antisemitic Conspiracy Theorist Rick Wiles Is Running For Congress

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  jbb  •  3 weeks ago  •  47 comments

By:   Kyle Mantyla (Right Wing Watch)

Antisemitic Conspiracy Theorist Rick Wiles Is Running For Congress
Rick Wiles is a virulent antisemite and right-wing conspiracy theorist who openly advocates violence against his enemies. He's now running for Congress.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

By Kyle Mantyla | April 26, 2024 2:18 pm

Rick Wiles is a deeplyantisemiticright-wingconspiracy theorist and End Times broadcaster who has dedicatedcountless episodesofhis"TruNews"programstorailingagainstIsrael and Jews.

Now, Wiles is running for Congress.

I am a candidate for Congress in Florida's District 21. Today the Sec. of State certified my name to appear on the Aug. 20 Republican Party primary. God willing, I will defeat Brian Mast. I will never wear a foreign army military uniform. Always America first!
— Rick Wiles (@realRickWiles) April 25, 2024

Wiles joined fellow antisemiticright-wingconspiracy theorist Stew Peters on "The Stew Peters Show" last night to say that he decided to run for office because he was outraged by seeing Republican Rep. Brian Mast of Florida, in whose district Wiles lives, appear on Capitol Hill wearing the uniform from his service in the Israeli Defense Forces.

Wiles said that if he is elected, his first priority will be to introduce legislation "to make it a felony for any member of Congress—House or Senate and their staff members—to wear a foreign military uniform."

"A felony," Wiles said. "Put them in prison. It's treason."

Wiles was likely motivated to run by hisdeep hatredof Jews and the state of Israel, as well as his desire to "provoke a goyim uprising" and "overthrow the Talmud in America."

"We are going to impose Christian rule in this country," Wiles has declared.

Wiles is a radical conspiracy theorist who spent the Obama administration claiming that Barack Obama was literally demon-possessed and "a devil from hell" who "spiritually sodomized" the nation in his role as the head of a modern-day Nazi regime that sought to round up "patriotic men" and seize their homes so that they could be given to illegal immigrants.

There is no conspiracy theory too outlandish for Wiles to promote, ranging from declaring that Tom Brady was "sleeping with a witch" to warning that Rachel Maddow was using her MSNBC program to orchestrate a violent coup during which President Trump and his family would be dragged out of the White House and beheaded.

Wiles has also openly and repeatedly advocated violence against his political enemies, urging Trump to round up liberal activists and torture them.

Wiles has a special hatred for Right Wing Watch, because of our efforts to chronicle his radical views and statements. In 2020, Wiles even thanked God for the fact that the U.S. Special Forces were supposedly getting ready to hunt down and shoot "Right Wing Watch commies."

Obviously, that didn't happen and thus Right Wing Watch is still here to expose Wiles now that he is running for Congress.

End Times conspiracy theorist Rick Wiles hopes that Donald Trump and Bill Barr will line Democrats, the news media, leftists, scientists, and professors up against a wall and shoot them "because that's what they deserve." pic.twitter.com/cTw8t5qenu
— Right Wing Watch (@RightWingWatch) November 30, 2020

Radical conspiracy theorist Rick Wiles tells Trump to take the billions of bullets that Obama supposedly stockpiled and put them "to good use" against protesters. pic.twitter.com/yESP8TriTy
— Right Wing Watch (@RightWingWatch) July 24, 2020

End Times broadcaster Rick Wiles says America is facing a Satanic communist takeover that will crush the church and so Christians must prepare themselves to be gunned down in the streets as they resist. pic.twitter.com/jkEEhUCL18
— Right Wing Watch (@RightWingWatch) November 20, 2020

Right-wing conspiracy theorist Rick Wiles says that Trump got COVID as a result of an assassination attempt carried out by miniature drone "that was weaponized to spray an aerosol in the Rose Garden." pic.twitter.com/dsgFXD1MWI
— Right Wing Watch (@RightWingWatch) October 14, 2020

End Times conspiracy theorist Rick Wiles claims that COVID-19 vaccines contain "an egg that hatches into a synthetic parasite and grows inside your body." pic.twitter.com/mOUHaztXT0
— Right Wing Watch (@RightWingWatch) October 20, 2021

Every day, Right Wing Watch exposes extremism to help the public, activists, and journalists understand the strategies and tactics of anti-democratic forces—and respond to an increasingly aggressive and authoritarian far-right movement. The threat is growing, but our resources are not. Any size contribution will help us continue our work and become more effective at disrupting the ideologies, people, and organizations that threaten our freedom and democracy. Please make an investment in Right Wing Watch's defense of the values we share.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

JBB
Professor Principal
1  seeder  JBB    3 weeks ago

[Deleted - Taunting and sweeping Gen]

Tessylo
Professor Principal
1.1  Tessylo  replied to  JBB @1    2 weeks ago

Today's gop/gqp

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
1.2  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  JBB @1    2 weeks ago

[deleted][]

Gsquared
Professor Principal
2  Gsquared    3 weeks ago

He probably has a good chance of winning in a Republican primary.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1  Vic Eldred  replied to  Gsquared @2    2 weeks ago

If he was a democrat would you vote for him?

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.1.1  Sean Treacy  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1    2 weeks ago

he was a democrat would you vote for him?

He'll get 4% of the vote in the Republican primary. 

Yet Democrats are strangely silent about actual Democratic Congressmen joining in the progressives  pro Hamas Demonstrations on campuses around the country. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.1.1    2 weeks ago

This is how they respond.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.1.3  Sean Treacy  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.2    2 weeks ago
This is how they respond.

Just another obvious attempt to  deflect from their racist Squad of anti-semites in Congress.  

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.4  Vic Eldred  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.1.3    2 weeks ago

Not only in congress but teaching in universities where Jewish students are living in fear.

They may not like it,[]

Hallux
PhD Principal
2.1.5  Hallux  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.4    2 weeks ago
They may not like it, but the left is where antisemitism now lives.

Dismount from that high horse, anti-semitism lives everywhere.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
2.1.6  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Hallux @2.1.5    2 weeks ago
Dismount from that high horse, anti-semitism lives everywhere.

Exactly and it’s currently blossoming on US campuses. 

Hallux
PhD Principal
2.1.7  Hallux  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @2.1.6    2 weeks ago
Exactly and it’s currently blossoming on US campuses. 

Many things blossom on campus that are today derided and tomorrow praised.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
2.1.8  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Hallux @2.1.7    2 weeks ago
Many things blossom on campus that are today derided and tomorrow praised.

Absolutely, their bigotry might be highly regarded in our future.

Hallux
PhD Principal
2.1.9  Hallux  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @2.1.8    2 weeks ago

Master says there are good bigots on both sides. Master is "right again"!

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
2.1.10  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Hallux @2.1.9    2 weeks ago

I don’t know who your Master is,[]

Hallux
PhD Principal
2.1.11  Hallux  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @2.1.10    2 weeks ago

Since when did snark need to be explained to you ... ?

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
2.1.13  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Hallux @2.1.11    2 weeks ago
Since when did snark need to be explained to you ...

No need, just having a little fun.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
2.1.14  Gsquared  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1    2 weeks ago

That's an idiotic question.  You're asking a Jewish guy if he would vote for a virulent anti-semite.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
2.1.15  Gsquared  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1    2 weeks ago

If he was a candidate in your district would you vote for him regardless of which party he ran under?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.16  Vic Eldred  replied to  Gsquared @2.1.15    2 weeks ago

I don't vote for people who threaten me, or my family, or my people, regardless of ideology.

That's the difference.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
2.1.17  Gsquared  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.16    2 weeks ago
I don't vote for people who threaten me, or my family, or my people, regardless of ideology.

Neither do I or anyone I know.

That's the difference.

The difference between what and what?

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.18  Vic Eldred  replied to  Gsquared @2.1.17    2 weeks ago

Self-preservation and partisan loyalty.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
2.1.19  Gsquared  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.18    2 weeks ago

It seems the difference is that I don't vote for people who threaten me, or my family, or my people, or threaten anyone else who is law abiding and peaceful, regardless of ideology.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.20  Vic Eldred  replied to  Gsquared @2.1.19    2 weeks ago

Joe Biden is having trouble condemning the antisemites.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
2.1.21  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.20    2 weeks ago

[]

Drakkonis
Professor Guide
2.1.22  Drakkonis  replied to  Gsquared @2.1.14    2 weeks ago
That's an idiotic question.  You're asking a Jewish guy if he would vote for a virulent anti-semite.

I would have to wonder. Suppose it was an anti-Israel Palestinian American running instead of this guy. It seems that there would be many Jews supporting and participating in the anti-Israel protests on campuses who just might. I've seen vids of Jews here in America who believe Israel should not exist. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.23  Vic Eldred  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.20    2 weeks ago

Here is another thing:

The Biden administration is considering bringing certain Palestinians to the U.S. as refugees, a move that would offer a permanent safe haven to some of those fleeing 
war-torn Gaza , according to internal federal government documents obtained by CBS News.

White House considers welcoming some Palestinians from war-torn Gaza as refugees - CBS News

Not even Egypt nor Jordan wants Palestinian refuges. So many of them have been taught to hate and kill Jews. How is Biden going to vet them?

I think you've got my point by now. If I'm Jewish, I'm not voting for Biden.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
2.1.24  Gsquared  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.23    2 weeks ago

You're not Jewish and you have no right whatsoever to decide what Jews should think or do.

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
2.1.25  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Gsquared @2.1.24    2 weeks ago
You're not Jewish and you have no right whatsoever to decide what Jews should think or do.

Exactly, what’s he doing on NT if he wants to share opinions?

Gsquared
Professor Principal
2.1.26  Gsquared  replied to  Drakkonis @2.1.22    2 weeks ago

Your comment is meaningless and bears no relation to my comment that you quoted.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
2.1.27  Gsquared  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @2.1.25    2 weeks ago

No one said he is not entitled to share his opinions.  My comment certainly doesn't say that.

MrFrost
Professor Guide
2.1.28  MrFrost  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1    2 weeks ago

If he was a democrat would you vote for him?

No fucking way I would. 

MrFrost
Professor Guide
2.1.29  MrFrost  replied to  Sean Treacy @2.1.1    2 weeks ago
pro Hamas

Pro Hamas or pro Palestine? You are aware that not all Palestinians are Hamas, right?

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.1.30  devangelical  replied to  MrFrost @2.1.29    2 weeks ago

gee, I sure hope that all republicans don't get painted with the same broad brush when trump calls up the maga moron militia on 11/6 ...

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
2.1.31  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Gsquared @2.1.27    2 weeks ago

[]

Gsquared
Professor Principal
2.1.32  Gsquared  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.20    2 weeks ago

No, he's not.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2.1.33  Sean Treacy  replied to  MrFrost @2.1.29    2 weeks ago

The demonstrations are pro hamas

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.34  Vic Eldred  replied to  Gsquared @2.1.24    2 weeks ago

I say whatever I want.

Do you want a gag order on me too?

devangelical
Professor Principal
2.1.35  devangelical  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.34    2 weeks ago

a maga-gag, what a great idea...

afrayedknot
Junior Quiet
2.1.36  afrayedknot  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.34    2 weeks ago

I say whatever I want.”

The beauty and privilege of living in this country. Just as those that one may disagree with enjoy and deserve the same.

Discussion and debate are essential to understanding and potentially positive change. If only we could engage respectfully, not in dogmatic derision. 

Drinker of the Wry
Junior Expert
2.1.37  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  afrayedknot @2.1.36    2 weeks ago
If only we could engage respectfully, not in dogmatic derision. 

Exactly, that’s how we always do it here, why should campuses be different?

Gsquared
Professor Principal
2.1.38  Gsquared  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.34    2 weeks ago

Point out anywhere in my comment where I said you shouldn't say what you want.  I said "you have no right whatsoever to decide what Jews should think or do" and I stand by that.

Krishna
Professor Expert
3  Krishna    2 weeks ago

Wiles said that if he is elected, his first priority will be to introduce legislation "to make it a felony for any member of Congress—House or Senate and their staff members—to wear a foreign military uniform."

If they wanted to be non-conformists, it would be better for them to dress in Drag. 

Much more amusing than any military uniform!

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
4  Jeremy Retired in NC    2 weeks ago

And the left is making a stink over this because...  It's not like they don't have their own anti-Semite clowns they refuse to call out?  

MrFrost
Professor Guide
4.1  MrFrost  replied to  Jeremy Retired in NC @4    2 weeks ago

And the left is making a stink over this because...  It's not like they don't have their own anti-Semite clowns they refuse to call out?  

So this guy is ok with you?

devangelical
Professor Principal
4.1.1  devangelical  replied to  MrFrost @4.1    2 weeks ago

religious wackos like that clown should be on the short list of every patriotic american...

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
4.1.2  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  MrFrost @4.1    2 weeks ago
So this guy is ok with you?

Never said i was good with him.  I'm merely calling out the hypocrisy of the situation.