╌>

What Luck! Biden Finds Prewritten Answer To A Completely Spontaneous Press Question Right On His Note Card

Category:  The Zoo

Via:  gregtx  •  5 months ago  •  6 comments

What Luck! Biden Finds Prewritten Answer To A Completely Spontaneous Press Question Right On His Note Card
WASHINGTON, D.C. — President Biden appeared visibly overwhelmed Thursday during an impromptu on-the-record press gaggle until he noticed the answer to a reporter's completely spontaneous, definitely unplanned-in-advance question was pre-written on his note card.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

WASHINGTON, D.C. — President Biden appeared visibly overwhelmed Thursday during an impromptu on-the-record press gaggle until he noticed the answer to a reporter's completely spontaneous, definitely unplanned-in-advance question was pre-written on his note card.

How fortunate!

"I don't know who — what does that even mean?" Biden initially muttered before noticing the answer to the question was written out for him on a little piece of paper. "Wait, yes. Yes, I can answer your question!"

Biden's speech slowed as he read carefully from the notecard: "This is America. I'm calling on all billionaires to pay their fair share. It's common sen... se... uh... well, anyway..."

Although Biden still bungled the prewritten answer to the question, the reporter was kind enough to give him a do-over. According to White House policy, the president gets up to three do-overs per press gaggle.

Biden then read the answer slowly, one word at a time, just like Mrs. Cunningham had taught him in first grade. Upon his successful answer, the press pool erupted in applause.

"It's almost like this is a magic fortune-telling notecard," Biden muttered, his eyes wide with astonishment. "Where did this even come from?"

White House Chief of Staff Jeff Zients was spotted looking upon the scene with a knowing nod of pride.

At publishing time, President Biden signed an executive order to find out where his notecards were coming from and whether those elves that snuck in at night to fix shoes were responsible.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

GregTx
Professor Guide
1  seeder  GregTx    5 months ago

Thrawn 31
Professor Guide
1.1  Thrawn 31  replied to  GregTx @1    5 months ago

Sad that those two senile old fucks are the options we have for president.[]

shona1
Professor Quiet
1.1.1  shona1  replied to  Thrawn 31 @1.1    5 months ago

Evening Thrawn...we live in hope..

I have said that all the way through..

There are 320 million of you mob running around and these two are the best you can do for President?

One is about ready to cark it and the other is half troppo...😬😬

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2  Vic Eldred    5 months ago

They are even editing the transcripts of his speeches.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
2.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Vic Eldred @2    5 months ago

Nine corrections in one "speech".

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
2.2  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Vic Eldred @2    5 months ago

They've been doing that from the start.