╌>

Journalists Dumbfounded As There Were No Previous Signs Of Biden Declining Whatsoever

Category:  The Zoo

Via:  gregtx  •  4 months ago  •  17 comments

Journalists Dumbfounded As There Were No Previous Signs Of Biden Declining Whatsoever
NEW YORK, NY — Journalists from media outlets around the country are reeling from shock after Biden's performance in the presidential debate, caught completely off guard by the President's steep mental decline.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

NEW YORK, NY — Journalists from media outlets around the country are reeling from shock after Biden's performance in the presidential debate, caught completely off guard by the President's steep mental decline.

"There were no warning signs. None," said MSNBC anchor Joe Scarborough. "Up until the very moment the debate started, President Biden has been the picture of vitality and intelligence. He has never before lost his train of thought, stared into the abyss with his mouth gaping, mumbled incoherently for extended periods, or made nonsensical statements like 'We beat Medicare.' It's all so shocking - shocking, I tell you."

Members of the White House Press Corps, having never reported a single instance of Biden faltering in the past four years, were equally stunned. "Biden's debate performance was entirely out of the blue," explained Tyler Page of the Washington Post. "There were no pointers that his mental capacity was impaired in the slightest before the debate. I mean, I'm just thinking back over the past few months…D-Day…the G7 Summit…the Juneteenth concert…yeah, there's really just nothing that would indicate that he wasn't at tip-top performance leading into the debate. It was just so unlike Joe Biden."

At publishing time, journalists had been further flabbergasted to hear that the President had told several egregious lies during the debate, as he had always been completely honest up until that point.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

GregTx
Professor Guide
1  seeder  GregTx    4 months ago

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide
2  Robert in Ohio    4 months ago

The first two words of the title of your article are the truest words ever posted on Newstalkers!

Journalists Dumbfounded .....

George
Junior Expert
3  George    4 months ago

I would say the were embarrassed by being exposed for their blatant lying about Biden’s mental state, but that would require them to have some integrity to start with.

Tacos!
Professor Guide
4  Tacos!    4 months ago

It’s pathetic and absurd the way elected officials and news media were all shocked to discover something most of the rest of us have known for a long time.

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
4.1  Ronin2  replied to  Tacos! @4    4 months ago

They think all those that aren't in their inner circle are morons; in fact they count on it. Which is why we end up with such horrendous choices for President.

devangelical
Professor Principal
4.1.1  devangelical  replied to  Ronin2 @4.1    4 months ago

the democrats certainly aren't to blame for the GOP's convicted felon candidate...

Mark in Wyoming
Professor Silent
5  Mark in Wyoming     4 months ago

Only way I could rationally explain this to be acceptable to myself is , their minds saw what they wanted to see.

Much like what happened in the DaVinci Code with the picture of the Last supper, and the grail when teabing quizzed the girl with her eyes closed and back to the picture.

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
6  Sean Treacy    4 months ago

KJP will start calling the debate a deepfake any second, 

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide
7  Robert in Ohio    4 months ago

From the article

"There were no warning signs. None," said MSNBC anchor Joe Scarborough. "Up until the very moment the debate started, President Biden has been the picture of vitality and intelligence. He has never before lost his train of thought, stared into the abyss with his mouth gaping, mumbled incoherently for extended periods, or made nonsensical statements like 'We beat Medicare.' It's all so shocking - shocking, I tell you."

This is exactly why Morning Joe is considered a talk show and that Joe Scarborough has lost whatever credibility he had as a journalist and newscaster - he is a left wing hack

Jeremy Retired in NC
Professor Expert
7.1  Jeremy Retired in NC  replied to  Robert in Ohio @7    4 months ago
"Up until the very moment the debate started, President Biden has been the picture of vitality and intelligence. He has never before lost his train of thought, stared into the abyss with his mouth gaping, mumbled incoherently for extended periods, or made nonsensical statements like 'We beat Medicare.' It's all so shocking - shocking, I tell you."

Spoken like a complete idiot with his head in his 4th point of contact.

George
Junior Expert
8  George    4 months ago

This is sad, 4 months before the election and the excuses have already started for why Biden has lost. and not one of them has addressed the actual reason, he is too mentally incompetent to carry out the duties required to be president, and the American people now know it. 

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
9  Trout Giggles    4 months ago

It's satire. Some of you missed it

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
10  Just Jim NC TttH    4 months ago

Speaking of dumbfounded, I heard an interesting take on the Biden performance last week. It was that they over prepped him. Which could make sense since he is mentally faltering. They overloaded his brain. But that shouldn't matter.

George
Junior Expert
10.1  George  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @10    4 months ago
I heard an interesting take on the Biden performance last week. It was that they over prepped him.

I didn't take long to dump the cold excuse.

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
10.1.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  George @10.1    4 months ago

That was just a local radio talk show guy. He figured they would come up with something like that.  Wait for it LMAO

Tessylo
Professor Principal
10.2  Tessylo  replied to  Just Jim NC TttH @10    4 months ago

Must be constant for magats - that degree/state of dumfoundedness

Just Jim NC TttH
Professor Principal
10.2.1  Just Jim NC TttH  replied to  Tessylo @10.2    4 months ago

No in this particular case, it was definitely Biden.