╌>

Nancy Pelosi Says We Must Re-Elect Biden To See If He's Senile

Category:  The Zoo

Via:  gregtx  •  3 months ago  •  22 comments

Nancy Pelosi Says We Must Re-Elect Biden To See If He's Senile
WASHINGTON, D.C. — In response to growing concern from the American people about the president's cognitive ability, Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi said we must re-elect Joe Biden to find out if he's senile.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

WASHINGTON, D.C. — In response to growing concern from the American people about the president's cognitive ability, Congresswoman Nancy Pelosi said we must re-elect Joe Biden to find out if he's senile.

While media reports in the wake of Biden's debate performance against Donald Trump have raised red flags regarding his fitness to continue serving as president, Pelosi stressed how imperative it was to vote to keep him in office in order to learn how impaired he is.

"This is why it's so important to re-elect him," Pelosi said in a televised interview. "As concerned as we may be about President Biden's cognitive health, the only reasonable answer is to keep him in office and really find out just how mentally defective he has become. It's the only way."

The uncertainty surrounding Biden's mental fitness has drawn questions from the media and calls from prominent Democrats and campaign donors to have him replaced as the nominee, which Pelosi said would be a serious mistake. "If we fail to re-elect Joe Biden, we will never know just how senile he is," she said emphatically. "A vote for Donald Trump is a vote to make Joe Biden's level of dementia a permanent mystery. What better way to learn how far he has declined mentally than in real-time on the global stage, with the fate of the world at stake?"

At publishing time, Pelosi stressed that re-electing Biden would also be the only way to find out if World War 3 was actually about to happen.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

GregTx
Professor Guide
1  seeder  GregTx    3 months ago

Drakkonis
Professor Guide
2  Drakkonis    3 months ago

Sometimes it's really hard to tell what's satire and what isn't. 

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2.1  JohnRussell  replied to  Drakkonis @2    3 months ago
Sometimes it's really hard to tell what's satire and what isn't. 

That's how I feel when someone says trump is mentally or psychologically fit to be president of the united states.   

Let's not get into the satirical richness of people saying trump never lies

Texan1211
Professor Principal
2.1.1  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @2.1    3 months ago
That's how I feel when someone says trump is mentally or psychologically fit to be president of the united states.

Now, if only you would think of Biden in those terms........

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
2.1.2  Vic Eldred  replied to  Texan1211 @2.1.1    3 months ago
if only you would think of Biden in those terms......

You know what, I'm starting to like Biden's determination. He won the primary, he should stick it out!

Split Personality
Professor Guide
2.1.3  Split Personality  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.2    3 months ago
You know what, I'm starting to like Biden's determination. He won the primary, he should stick it out!

I like his administration.

Remember when Grover Norquist said thisabout Republican presidential candidates?

We don't need someone who can think. We need someone with enough digits to hold a pen.
Call me crazy...

Gsquared
Professor Principal
2.1.4  Gsquared  replied to  Split Personality @2.1.3    3 months ago

We can be certain that if Biden leaves the race the reactionary propagandists while spend the next two months fake criticizing the Democrats for kicking him out and for how "poorly" they treated him.

GregTx
Professor Guide
2.1.5  seeder  GregTx  replied to  Gsquared @2.1.4    3 months ago

That comment indicates a disconnect from the way a majority of Americans feel now.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
2.1.6  Gsquared  replied to  GregTx @2.1.5    3 months ago

Wow.  Your comment demonstrates a complete misunderstanding of my comment.

original

Nice playing with you, though.

GregTx
Professor Guide
2.1.7  seeder  GregTx  replied to  Gsquared @2.1.6    3 months ago

Nah, I understood. You think right wing pundits will lambast the Democrat party for kicking him out, as for treating him "poorly ", elder abuse is a thing. You, however certainly didn't get my point.  A majority of Americans, of both parties and even independents, think he's too old to serve another term. I doubt they care what "reactionary propagandists" have to say as long as he's not running...

Back at ya...

Split Personality
Professor Guide
2.1.8  Split Personality  replied to  Gsquared @2.1.4    3 months ago

The same as Al Franken, John Edwrads, et al.

By those standards, Trump should never have come down the escalator at Trump Tower.

Gsquared
Professor Principal
2.1.9  Gsquared  replied to  GregTx @2.1.7    3 months ago

Not bad, but you're still not fully getting it.  Whereas I took a sarcastic approach (which I shouldn't need to state), pointing out how reactionary propagandists will often reverse their position at the drop of a hat if they believe they will derive some propagandistic benefit out of an abrupt about-face, you treated it with the utmost seriousness.  Apparently, a sarcastic take can be too subtle for some.  I've noticed that with a lot of the right wing types on here.  C'est la vie.

As for not getting your point, I most certainly did.  What could possibly lead you to believe otherwise?  But really, your "point" was a non sequitur within the context and meaning of my original comment.  It's as if in response to Yogi Berra quipping "A nickel ain't worth a dime anymore", his counterpart then responded with a discussion of the merits of on-line banking.

the Democrat party

As opposed to the Replican party?

elder abuse is a thing

That's bit sloppy, don't you think?

We can address the far reaching implications of our discussion if you wish to explore further.

GregTx
Professor Guide
2.1.10  seeder  GregTx  replied to  Gsquared @2.1.9    3 months ago
you treated it with the utmost seriousness. 

Not at all.

Apparently, a sarcastic take can be too subtle for some.

Yes, I've noticed that...

C'est la vie

Indeed...

was a non sequitur

Mmmmmm, awful wordy response to a non sequitur. 

Carry on G...

Gsquared
Professor Principal
2.1.11  Gsquared  replied to  GregTx @2.1.10    3 months ago
Carry on G...

Thank you, G-tx.  I always do.

Krishna
Professor Expert
2.1.12  Krishna  replied to  Vic Eldred @2.1.2    3 months ago
He won the primary, he should stick it out!

Yes but if he does that a Seagull might just come along and bite it off!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3  Vic Eldred    3 months ago

Priceless Greg

LMAO!

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
4  Vic Eldred    3 months ago

I wonder what the woman who once said our unity is our strength is now thinking of a very divided party?

The big problem now is the democrat candidates who are on the same ballot with Biden and are frightened to death.

I have the champagne ready.

OIP.sSVh_rC9On6I2aBe039-7AHaQt?w=115&h=180&c=7&r=0&o=5&pid=1.7

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
5  JohnRussell    3 months ago

We need to elect Trump to see if he finally has enough of his sucker's money. 

GregTx
Professor Guide
5.1  seeder  GregTx  replied to  JohnRussell @5    3 months ago

I hope your feeling better. 

Texan1211
Professor Principal
5.2  Texan1211  replied to  JohnRussell @5    3 months ago

perhaps better than electing someone to see if they have dementia.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
5.3  Vic Eldred  replied to  JohnRussell @5    3 months ago
We need to elect Trump

Agreed.

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide
6  Robert in Ohio    3 months ago

"This is why it's so important to re-elect him," Pelosi said in a televised interview. "As concerned as we may be about President Biden's cognitive health, the only reasonable answer is to keep him in office and really find out just how mentally defective he has become. It's the only way."

Pelosi's comment seems to call her mental acuity into question, though there was little question that she is also on or over the edge