╌>

As Kamala Campaigns, Nation Starting To Miss The Clarity And Coherence Of Joe Biden

Category:  The Zoo

Via:  gregtx  •  3 months ago  •  30 comments

As Kamala Campaigns, Nation Starting To Miss The Clarity And Coherence Of Joe Biden
U.S. — The initial "honeymoon" period showed signs of wearing off as Kamala Harris started to hit the campaign trail, and many throughout the nation expressed a yearning for the clarity and coherence of President Joe Biden.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

U.S. — The initial "honeymoon" period showed signs of wearing off as Kamala Harris started to hit the campaign trail, and many throughout the nation expressed a yearning for the clarity and coherence of President Joe Biden.

"Sure makes you miss Joe's way with words, doesn't it?" asked one voter as Harris attempted to finish speaking a coherent sentence. "I know there were a lot of people who got really excited about Kamala in the last week or so, but man… when you hear her speak, it really highlights how great we had it the last few years with having a dementia patient giving speeches as president."

"Let me be clear," said Kamala, responding to the expressed concerns. "I have been clear from the beginning, and it's important that we realize the clarity of the current moment has moved on from the clarity of the past, of which we are all a part, and of which we must all continue to partake in the future, and the past, and the present. Clear is when something is see-through. Thank you."

Harris's delivery left many Americans reminiscing about how lucky the nation was to have Biden's obvious gift for public speaking and communication skills. "The difference is glaring," another voter said. "Joe really had a way with words, now that I think about it. It was definitely challenging to figure out what he was trying to say and he often made up words and muttered gibberish, but when you go from that to Kamala Harris, it makes you miss Biden's clarity and straightforward way of speaking."

At publishing time, new polls indicated most Americans supported bringing Joe Biden back into the presidential race.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

GregTx
Professor Guide
1  seeder  GregTx    3 months ago

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
2  Sean Treacy    3 months ago

Her campaign considers of TikTok’s calling her a brat and her spokesman telling the media she’s changed her positions. 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3  TᵢG    3 months ago

You think she is not being clear in her campaign speeches?   

I have no problem understanding her points.   Give me an example of something that confuses you.

GregTx
Professor Guide
3.1  seeder  GregTx  replied to  TᵢG @3    3 months ago

Ha,..  thanks for your post.

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.1  TᵢG  replied to  GregTx @3.1    3 months ago

If you cannot provide an example of Harris being incoherent in her campaign speeches then on what basis do you claim that her campaign speeches are incoherent?

GregTx
Professor Guide
3.1.2  seeder  GregTx  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.1    3 months ago

Are you seriously suggesting that you are not able to find a video of Kamala not being coherent on your own?...

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.3  TᵢG  replied to  GregTx @3.1.2    3 months ago

One more time.   Show me a campaign speech of Harris running for PotUS where you think she is incoherent.   

GregTx
Professor Guide
3.1.4  seeder  GregTx  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.3    3 months ago

Do you think that a campaign speech is the sum of a candidate?...

Surely not.....

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.5  JohnRussell  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.3    3 months ago

With them it is always about trying to drag his opponents down to Trump's level. 

It is impossible for him to be raised up so they have to try and drag everyone else down. 

Sean Treacy
Professor Principal
3.1.6  Sean Treacy  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.3    3 months ago

lol. Show me a time in the last week she was incoherent while reading a speech!!!

that’s quite a high bar you have for her

GregTx
Professor Guide
3.1.7  seeder  GregTx  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.5    3 months ago

I find it interesting that Republicans picked their nominee yet Democrats weren't afforded the same.......

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
3.1.8  Right Down the Center  replied to  GregTx @3.1.4    3 months ago

You mean there is more to being a president than reading a speech off a teleprompter that someone else probably wrote? 

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
3.1.9  Right Down the Center  replied to  JohnRussell @3.1.5    3 months ago

You aware that both joe and kamala run on the but I ain't trump platform aren't you?

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
3.1.10  Right Down the Center  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.3    3 months ago

So nothing before the last week counts?

GregTx
Professor Guide
3.1.11  seeder  GregTx  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1.8    3 months ago

I would prefer that, yes....

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.12  TᵢG  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1.10    3 months ago

No.  I have not argued that Harris has never produced word salads.

If we are going to compare Harris with Biden (per the seed) then let's actually do that.   Biden was the presidential candidate, now Harris is the presidential candidate.

Let's look at what she is saying on the campaign.   If this seed has any merit then someone should be able to show me a campaign speech that they believe is a word salad.

So far the replies have been nothing but deflection (and of course snark).

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
3.1.13  Right Down the Center  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.12    3 months ago

You do realize the seed is satire don't you?

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.14  TᵢG  replied to  Right Down the Center @3.1.13    3 months ago

Greg's comments are not.   Neither are yours.

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3.1.15  JohnRussell  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.12    3 months ago

I heard Harris' speech in Houston last night. She is knocking it out of the park.  Maybe God is on her side and not Trumps. 

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.16  Vic Eldred  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.3    3 months ago

We'll give her that. She can follow a script. Thus, no more word salads or cackling.

I just want to know why the celebrities plus the twerking was so necessary to fill the auditorium in Georgia.

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
3.1.17  Right Down the Center  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.14    3 months ago

[deleted][]

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
3.1.18  Right Down the Center  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.16    3 months ago
I just want to know why the celebrities plus the twerking was so necessary to fill the auditorium in Georgia.

They want to make sure the perv contingent of the left is there?

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.19  TᵢG  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.16    3 months ago
We'll give her that.

How generous.   1280

Apparently you have not watched her speeches.   She is not simply reading words off a teleprompter.  

You give Trump pass after pass yet even when Harris does exceptionally well you are dismissively negative.   

Ronin2
Professor Quiet
3.1.20  Ronin2  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.19    3 months ago

Funny how you give Trump no slack; but Biden and Harris can't even be criticized for their obvious mistakes and flaws.

The hypocrisy is glaring.

Democrats changed candidates and we still have two of the worst candidates for president. 

Trump can't get out of the way of his own mouth and the rampant TDS throughout the nation; and Kamala can't get away from her past record- or her constant flip flopping. The woman literally lies every time she opens her damn mouth. Yet the media and leftists give her a complete pass.

I am not voting for Trump- I am voting against Democrats. Their track record over the last eight years and counting of they have put this country through is appalling. 

Let me know when Trump Trump and Republicans weaponized the DOJ/FBI/CIA/IRS against their political opponents; try to keep Democrats off of ballots at the state level for federal elections; use lawfare to attack their political opponents; try to federalize all election laws; and try to first pack the Supreme Court; then alter the way the court works, put in term limits, and change how when justices are nominated to the court; and promise to grant amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants they let in under their watch to gain votes.

Right Down the Center
Masters Guide
3.1.21  Right Down the Center  replied to  Ronin2 @3.1.20    3 months ago

weaponized the DOJ/FBI/CIA/IRS against their political opponents; try to keep Democrats off of ballots at the state level for federal elections; use lawfare to attack their political opponents; try to federalize all election laws; and try to first pack the Supreme Court; then alter the way the court works, put in term limits, and change how when justices are nominated to the court; and promise to grant amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants they let in under their watch to gain votes.

Sounds like an attack on democracy. 

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.22  TᵢG  replied to  Ronin2 @3.1.20    3 months ago
Funny how you give Trump no slack;

Show me where I have been unfair to Trump.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.23  Vic Eldred  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.19    3 months ago
She is not simply reading words off a teleprompter. 

I believe she is. Tell us why she has yet to do a press conference?

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.24  TᵢG  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.23    3 months ago

How would I know why she has not held a press conference?   Maybe she is focused on campaigning and trying to jump start a campaign late in the season.  

It really is pathetic watching Trump supporters totally ignore Trump's meandering, lies, etc. yet when faced with no evidence against Harris engage in theories ... all with ridiculous negative connotations.

Vic Eldred
Professor Principal
3.1.25  Vic Eldred  replied to  TᵢG @3.1.24    3 months ago
How would I know why she has not held a press conference?

See no evil?

TᵢG
Professor Principal
3.1.26  TᵢG  replied to  Vic Eldred @3.1.25    3 months ago

I do not invent facts when something is unknown.