╌>

MAGA preacher says "witchcraft" caused Trump's debate disaster - LGBTQ Nation

Category:  News & Politics

Via:  hal-a-lujah  •  4 weeks ago  •  46 comments

By:   Greg Owen (LGBTQ Nation)

MAGA preacher says "witchcraft" caused Trump's debate disaster - LGBTQ Nation
Lance Wallau is calling for a "supernatural" solution to the former president's poor debate skills.

S E E D E D   C O N T E N T

Former President Donald Trump and Vice President Kamala Harris at their first 2024 presidential debate Photo: YouTube screenshot

As even Donald Trump's most ardent supporters are admitting Tuesday night's debate performance was a trainwreck for the former president — see Megan Kelley telling Taylor Swift "eff you" in frustration over the pop star's well-timed endorsement and salt rub — his truly fringe fans are making a case that "supernatural" intervention caused Trump's failure.

Lance Wallnau, a Christian nationalist MAGA pastor with a history of outlandish claims — including one about the healing effects of "anointed cake" for those rejecting their homosexuality — said a figurative "kill box" orchestrated by the debate co-moderators caused woes for the twice-impeached felon last night.

Wallnau is calling it "witchcraft.

"When I say 'witchcraft' I am talking about what happened tonight," Wallnau posted to X not long after what will likely be Trump's final debate meltdown.

Wallnau witnessed "occult-empowered deception, manipulation and domination," he testified. "That's what ABC pulled off as moderators, and Kamala's script handlers set up the kill box."

In this analogy, "One-sided questions and fact-checking sealed the box. Witchcraft."

"It's not over yet," Wallnau prophesied, "but something supernatural needs to disrupt this counterfeit momentum because the same public that voted in [Democratic former President Barack] Obama is voting again and her deception is advancing."

When I say "witchcraft" I am talking about what happened tonight. Occult empowered deception, manipulation and domination. That's what ABC pulled off as moderators, and Kamala's script handlers set up the kill box. One sided questions and fact checking sealed the box. Witchcraft.… https://t.co/LMgz1Udkc8
— Lance Wallnau (@lancewallnau) September 11, 2024

Chanting "Beettlejuice Beetlejuice" was not among his suggestions.

In fact, Wallnau had no suggestions for stopping Trump's late-stage decay, other than a hoped-for deus ex machina to bring new life to his tragic story.

It's not unlike the former president's lack of solutions for the "disaster" that he describes as America. We're "going to hell," the twice-impeached felon likes to say.

Speak for yourself, Mr. President.

Last month, Wallnau predicted that Harris, whom he called "demonic", would choose Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg as her running mate in order to stoke national divisions over "racism and perversion."

He said that God personally told him Harris is a 2.0 version of Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, except "with an augmented heat-seeking missile capacity" to "stir up strife and civil war." Harris casts herself as a woman against a male majority, he said, and as "a Black minority against a white majority."

In a speech to Christian fundamentalists, Wallnau said God is helping get rid of the gays from a formerly righteous nation.

"We need to be praying for the unfinished work of the United States because America's gotten off track," he said. "It's promoting lesbian transgender ideology globally. It's putting the LGBTQ flag, even the BLM [Black Lives Matter] flag, up with our national flag. And God is taking that down."

Wallnau's claims over "anointed cake" involved a group of "hookers" who used to hang out at a bar whose owner was gay and "very adamantly anti-Christian."

The sex workers baked a cake and prayed over it, Wallnau said, making it "an anointed cake." When the bar owner ate the cake, "the power of God hit him" and he was baptized and "delivered." The gay "spirit" inhabiting the bar owner's body, Wallnau rejoiced, had left him.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
1  seeder  Hal A. Lujah    4 weeks ago

Add another weirdo to the party of weird.

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
1.1  Ozzwald  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @1    4 weeks ago
Add another weirdo to the party of weird.

Not just another weirdo.  If Trump wins, he'll be Trump's new Secretary of Education....

1*SyCsuxnTs7VxFEujZK7YwQ.png

devangelical
Professor Principal
2  devangelical    4 weeks ago

the 2000 year public humiliation cycle of using thumpers for entertainment purposes really needs to be tightened up ...

JBB
Professor Principal
3  JBB    4 weeks ago

original

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
4  seeder  Hal A. Lujah    4 weeks ago

In this guy’s defense, Trump will need an act of god to win this election.  It’s too bad for him that god doesn’t exist.  If your god is so ineffectual that it doesn’t stop a single bad thing from happening ever, why would it start with putting a delusional narcissist in a position of power?

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
4.1  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @4    4 weeks ago

If your god is so ineffectual that it doesn’t stop a single bad thing from happening ever.

I'm agnostic, but how would you know if devine intervention occurs today?  To you, it might appear  as a random event if you were aware of it at all?

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
4.1.1  seeder  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @4.1    4 weeks ago

I know when it doesn’t, which is so often that the obvious conclusion to me is that it never does.  To the truly deluded it happens when their favorite team wins, but when a step parent rapes a child in their home god has a reason not to intervene.

devangelical
Professor Principal
4.1.2  devangelical  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @4.1.1    4 weeks ago

... uh, pretty sure that was god's will.

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.1.3  Krishna  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @4.1    4 weeks ago
I'm agnostic, but how would you know if devine intervention occurs today?  To you, it might appear  as a random event if you were aware of it at all?

Good point!

One of the main characteristics of "the unknown"...is that nobody knows anything about it!

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
4.1.4  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @4.1.1    4 weeks ago
I know when it doesn’t, which is so often that the obvious conclusion to me is that it never does.

How do you know when it doesn’t?

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
4.1.5  seeder  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  Drinker of the Wry @4.1.4    4 weeks ago

When humans are suffering.  Thats when divine intervention would make sense.  The worst imaginable thing can be happening somewhere to the most innocent and undeserving people, while elsewhere some religionist finds a twenty dollar bill in their pocket and thinks it was divine intervention.  Maybe the creator of everything has not put us humans at the top of his priority list.

GregTx
Professor Guide
4.1.6  GregTx  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @4.1.5    4 weeks ago
Maybe the creator of everything has not put us humans at the top of his priority list.

Or maybe your cynical nature doesn't allow for that?...

Drinker of the Wry
Senior Expert
4.1.7  Drinker of the Wry  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @4.1.5    4 weeks ago

Maybe.

CB
Professor Principal
4.1.8  CB  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @4.1.5    4 weeks ago
The worst imaginable thing can be happening somewhere to the most innocent and undeserving people, while elsewhere some religionist finds a twenty dollar bill in their pocket and thinks it was divine intervention.

Both scenarios are possible, but the scenarios are not quantifiably equal on the Spectrum. That is, the worst imaginable thing is matched by the best thing imaginable on its Spectrum. :)

This leads 'us' to an understanding that when human is on "the Spectrum" . . .its quantifiable equal is inhuman (animal, alien, or spirit). 

Consequently, the "priority" in this scenario can be decided by which group on the Spectrum is determined by God to be good.

Just something to add to this discussion!

Hal A. Lujah
Professor Guide
4.1.9  seeder  Hal A. Lujah  replied to  CB @4.1.8    4 weeks ago

Or there just isn’t a god.  You know, Occam’s Razor.

CB
Professor Principal
4.1.10  CB  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @4.1.9    4 weeks ago

Statement: Our world (and its universe) has spectra.

Still, Occam's razor deployed in this scenario presents itself with a paradox when placed on the Spectrum: 'No God' : 'God.' 

Krishna
Professor Expert
4.2  Krishna  replied to  Hal A. Lujah @4    4 weeks ago
It’s too bad for him that god doesn’t exist.

Yes-- but even if she did exist-- I'm pretty sure she wouldn't vote for Trump!

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5  Trout Giggles    4 weeks ago

How did he guess?

My coven built a bon fire and we danced nekkid around it while chanting...."trmp can't debate but he can masturbate"

Dismayed Patriot
Professor Quiet
5.1  Dismayed Patriot  replied to  Trout Giggles @5    4 weeks ago
built a bon fire and we danced nekkid around it while chanting...."trmp can't debate but he can masturbate"

That's a much better chant than the Trump supporter's favorite...

_97323899_gettyimages-830617844.jpg

"Jews will not replace us!"...

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Dismayed Patriot @5.1    4 weeks ago

I was thinking of changing that to "trump can't debate he can only masturbate"

devangelical
Professor Principal
5.1.2  devangelical  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.1.1    4 weeks ago

actually, I believe you've stumbled onto the perfect description of trumps performance, masturdebate...

Ozzwald
Professor Quiet
5.1.3  Ozzwald  replied to  devangelical @5.1.2    4 weeks ago

actually, I believe you've stumbled onto the perfect description of trumps performance, masturdebate...

You actually think Trump has seen his little mushroom in decades?

There is an awful lot of overhang those little fingers of his would have to search under.

1*6-MPRi55oBECO6mrZEQfAg.png

Veronica
Professor Guide
5.2  Veronica  replied to  Trout Giggles @5    4 weeks ago

Hey, I didn't see you at the yearly coven gathering.  

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.2.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Veronica @5.2    4 weeks ago

I was with a voodoo cult working on a curse

Veronica
Professor Guide
5.2.2  Veronica  replied to  Trout Giggles @5.2.1    4 weeks ago

Been there - done that.

Krishna
Professor Expert
5.3  Krishna  replied to  Trout Giggles @5    4 weeks ago
danced nekkid

UBI ("Unimportant But Interesting"): Real Witches call that "danced 'Skyclad'"

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
5.3.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  Krishna @5.3    4 weeks ago

I like the word nekkid

Tessylo
Professor Principal
5.4  Tessylo  replied to  Trout Giggles @5    4 weeks ago

That's awesome!  lolololol

Kavika
Professor Principal
6  Kavika     4 weeks ago

LOL, and off we go again, They are crawling out of the woodwork to make excuses for Trump.

devangelical
Professor Principal
6.1  devangelical  replied to  Kavika @6    4 weeks ago

our society is too supportive of functional morons...

Trout Giggles
Professor Principal
6.1.1  Trout Giggles  replied to  devangelical @6.1    4 weeks ago

They have the right to live....

devangelical
Professor Principal
6.1.2  devangelical  replied to  Trout Giggles @6.1.1    4 weeks ago

... somewhere else.

shona1
Professor Quiet
6.1.3  shona1  replied to  devangelical @6.1.2    4 weeks ago

Morning Vangy..hear Antarctica is nice this time of year..

devangelical
Professor Principal
6.1.4  devangelical  replied to  shona1 @6.1.3    4 weeks ago

we'll be sure to issue them speedos, flip flops, and tee shirts before stranding them there ...

shona1
Professor Quiet
6.2  shona1  replied to  Kavika @6    4 weeks ago

Morning... witchcraft..🤣🤣🤣

It's called lack of brain cells..😁

Hallux
Professor Principal
7  Hallux    4 weeks ago

Two statements Marie Antoinette never said:

1: Let them have cake and eat it too.

2: Let them have "anointed cake" and eat it too.

Krishna
Professor Expert
7.1  Krishna  replied to  Hallux @7    4 weeks ago
Two statements Marie Antoinette never said:

1: Let them have cake and eat it too.

2: Let them have "anointed cake" and eat it too.

Well as long as she didn't advocate eating peoples' pets-- its OK with me!

Tessylo
Professor Principal
7.2  Tessylo  replied to  Hallux @7    4 weeks ago

From one of my favorite Far Side cartoons she said

'I said let them eat cake AND ice cream.'

CB
Professor Principal
8  CB    4 weeks ago
He said that God personally told him Harris is a 2.0 version of Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, except "with an augmented heat-seeking missile capacity" to "stir up strife and civil war." Harris casts herself as a woman against a male majority, he said, and as "a Black minority against a white majority."

Now we know for a fact Wallnau is a damn liar. . . and using one of his lies on God! Shameful. He should be shunned based on this lie alone!

In a speech to Christian fundamentalists, Wallnau said God is helping get rid of the gays from a formerly righteous nation. "We need to be praying for the unfinished work of the United States because America's gotten off track," he said. "It's promoting lesbian transgender ideology globally. It's putting the LGBTQ flag, even the BLM [Black Lives Matter] flag, up with our national flag. And God is taking that down."

Wallnau is a divisive personality and should be shunned for exclusion beyond his Christian fundamentalist 'persuasion.' That is, whatsoever Wallnau wishes to tell himself in the company of his members is one thing. . . what he makes public is another thing and it will not be allowed to go unchecked!

Krishna
Professor Expert
8.1  Krishna  replied to  CB @8    4 weeks ago
And God is taking that down."

Nonsense!

Last time I spoke to God, She said she really didn't care what types of flags people put up-- ot even who they had sex with.

(God herself is much more tolerant than many of the people She created!)

Veronica
Professor Guide
9  Veronica    4 weeks ago

Damn, they figured me out.

sandy-2021492
Professor Expert
9.1  sandy-2021492  replied to  Veronica @9    4 weeks ago

Well done, Veronica!

Krishna
Professor Expert
10  Krishna    4 weeks ago

"but something supernatural needs to disrupt this counterfeit momentum because the same public that voted in [Democratic former President Barack] Obama is voting again.

The "same people"!

Yes-- and its not even witchcraft!

The "same people"! They are mostly Democrats!

What this genius doesn't understand is that the majority of people vote for candidates of their own party! While there are exceptions of course, most Democrats tend to vote Democratic, and most Republicans tend to vote Republican!

Amazing, eh?

CB
Professor Principal
11  CB    4 weeks ago
In this analogy, "One-sided questions and fact-checking sealed the box. Witchcraft."

Sounds pretty mundane to me. One has to wonder why the Christian Nationalist 'god' can be 'molested' by witchcraft in the first place. God being 'first rank" level authority. This kind of specious statement happens when so-called, religious leaders, are 'null' in answers but can't resist speaking up anyway.

Gordy327
Professor Guide
12  Gordy327    4 weeks ago

Accusations of witchcraft? That is soooo 1600s. Lol

George
Junior Expert
12.1  George  replied to  Gordy327 @12    4 weeks ago

OIP.BBRyO8ADSADWJe8sh9aZyAAAAA?pid=ImgDet&w=181&h=153&c=7&dpr=1.3