╌>

Looking Forward to Number 3's Pop Up Appearance, are you?

Category:  News & Politics

By:  eat-the-press-do-not-read-it  •  2 days ago  •  4 comments

Looking Forward to Number 3's Pop Up Appearance, are you?
"Sometime the best thing one can do to WIPE the compaction O U T!" - Eliza Musk-Rat

Oh, my fellow "NEWSTALKERS.COMMUNIST.COM
it is so LOVE-ER-LY to be back from the "Living Dead Heads", where I have unintentionally rested my weary head for these past months.

Now, I is back in the "Heat of the Moment", focusing on taking "Dirty Diaper Donnie" down, down to HADES, in order to lift -'MUR-EEE-KKK up from Trump delusions.

Folks and Fellow Travellers, Donnie is a "blight on the United States, and the World, we know it.

A VOTE fer Donnie is a VOTE fer K-AOS.

Kamala Harris is NOT the Rotten Apple.  It is "Dirty Diaper Donnie", that is the slinging SHAT.

Vote for the candidate that reads, not the man that throws catchup on walls. He ain't right in the head.

Do I have to tell you everything?

Trump is a SKUNK...can't you smell it?

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
Professor Guide
1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    2 days ago

My Fellow Fiends, I have been unable to post my highly praised WIZ-DUMB, because I was out of WEED.  So, thanks for the contribution you, or someone have sent to me, to help me get back into the game.

Professor Guide
2  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    2 days ago

Nothing is "Better in Carolina" than sprinkling a fist full of herbs on everything one cooks.

Remember, CONTRIBUTIONS to Eat The Press - Do Not Suck Your Thumb is a Nonesenical Political CLIMAX.

However, we can't do this for FREE! 

If you can afford to purchase Trump's Gym Shoes, you can afford to send cash to us, Gus, and SAVE AMERICA, from C H A O S!

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  JohnRussell    2 days ago

Hey, we've missed you. 

Go get 'em. 

Professor Guide
3.1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It  replied to  JohnRussell @3    2 days ago

Thanks, Mother Nature took me HOME, then returned me, so she could TORTURE some more.  Damn Sadist.

I am back, and really to raise some HELL.