╌>

Back From The the LIVING DEAD, like LAZARUS, I am BACK!

Category:  News & Politics

By:  eat-the-press-do-not-read-it  •  5 days ago  •  7 comments

Back From The the LIVING DEAD, like LAZARUS, I am BACK!
"The Truth, Nothing But the Truth" is not always da "Tooth", sometimes it is Trump BS!

My Fellow, News Talkers.communists, I is here, before you, not behind you, to explains the "Tooth, da Whole Tooth, and Nutin' Butt the Tooth so help me, GARFIELD"!

Garfield, if you are unaware, is the "nickname" for GOD, as told to me, in a drunken state of excess consumption, that "Donnie TRUMP's BULL SHAT" ain't right in da' head.

Des super-secret, locked in the vault, info was shared to me by the "White, Blue Eyed, Long Haired, Blonde Jesus", or, someone that looks a whole lot like HIM.

As my dear friend here, at the News Talker, are aware, I have, like LAZARUS, or someone with a similar name with less vowels, have also, returned from the "Walking Dead Concerts", healed of my illusions and ready to get back in the "BLAME GAME".

I blame the ORANGE TURD for "Shat-ting" on our beloved Constitutional, then, having the audacity to  wipe his big, fat Butt with it, because he can't read.

Friends, that just ain't right!

Donnie shouldn't do that. 

Donnie wants to "Rip Up the Constitution into itty-bitty pieces", then rewrite them himself.

The problem is with 'dat, is that Donnie a product of Human Waste Materials, and can't  read, write or lie, very well.

The Bone Spur Fake Man, can "holler" like a bull in heat, but when it comes to writing, his AI assistant has to do it fer him. 

That is why, the Compulsive LIAR, always alleges that he authored his pieces of NEO-NAZI, WHITE TRASH,  that was really the work of ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, 'cause poor "Dirty Diaper Donnie" is one Dumb FUGAZI.

I don't mean to burst your MAGA-LOONY BIN BUBBLE, but Donnie is not who you may think he is. He is a "stinker-rube, CAREER CROOK, that can't cook".

Writ that down in urine book of WIS-DUMB.

Donnie wants to be DICTATOR fer a day.  Dictators don't work fer just one day. 

Who in HADES does he think is going to believe that HORSE-PUCKY, Bull Shat?  

I ain't.

My Fellow, Re-Puritans, Lost Inside Donnie Arse, it is time, past time, to extract your cerebellum from his glutomaximun before you, too, turn ORANGE, and transform instantly into an A-Hole.

DISCLAIMER:

This has been a PSA (Public Service Announcement) from the "Dimly Light Folks" from the BIRD DROPPING INSTITUTE - A TINK/STINK Fer MORONS, No Idiots, Please!

If you would like to see more illuminating briefs like these, send your LIFE SAVINGS to:  

Reverend Oral Fleece,
Pasture of the Church of the
"HOW BIG IS YOUR WALLET -
HOW SMALL IS YOUR BRAIN"!

We be located in Mildew, Ohio where there are NO JOBS, Not Even Blow Jobs.

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Eat The Press Do Not Read It
Professor Guide
1  author  Eat The Press Do Not Read It    5 days ago

VOTE LIKE YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

It does. Yours, your kid, grandkids, friends, love one, etc.  Trump is extremely dangerous. Don't PET him.

devangelical
Professor Principal
1.1  devangelical  replied to  Eat The Press Do Not Read It @1    yesterday

give my disregards to nixon and raygun in hell, donald ...

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
2  JohnRussell    5 days ago

GZFqsnwX0AA_--z?format=jpg&name=small

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
3  JohnRussell    5 days ago

GZTfOLkWYAAXiYw?format=png&name=small

JohnRussell
Professor Principal
4  JohnRussell    5 days ago

GZVDJXVXIAAxWq3?format=jpg&name=small

Hallux
Professor Principal
5  Hallux    5 days ago

One can only imagine how much Lazarus stank if he indeed came back from the dead 'n putrid cave of horrors. Anyhoot odds are the 'miracle' was just another parlor trick as was the whole walk on water sham. "WTF" and "it's a miracle" are synonyms aimed by and at the 'no explanation needed' I have faith gullible. 

Thomas
Masters Guide
6  Thomas    2 days ago

I was going to leave something here, but I seem to have misplaced it elsewhere....