╌>

Hello everyone...

Category:  Other

Via:  maya-ingalls  •  10 years ago  •  13 comments

Hello everyone...

Hello to all my NT people. Sorry I have been gone for a long time, but a lot of things have been happening in my life lately. lots of surgeries, and more coming, and things seem to be working out better after each operation I go through.

Thank you all for the emails, and I'll be back on the boards more often as long as I am home and not drugged up in the hospital after my surgeries.

Maya

Tags

jrDiscussion - desc
[]

Kavika
Professor Principal
link   Kavika     10 years ago

Best of luck to you Maya.

Nigel Dogberry
Freshman Silent
link   Nigel Dogberry    10 years ago

This brought tears to my eyes. I am so glad to hear from you and to learn that life is better. Thank you for coming back and letting know you are still with us.

Alyssa Ingalls
Freshman Silent
link   seeder  Alyssa Ingalls    10 years ago

Thank you Grumpy. I have changed quite a bit, both physically and mentally. I am no longer Laffy Taffy as I once was, I am now going by my name May Ingalls.

A few more changes will be happening in the near future as well for me.

I want to say a "Big THANK U" to all those that have emailed me. I have had a lot on my plate, but things have improved dramatically and I am back again.

Maya

Robert in Ohio
Professor Guide
link   Robert in Ohio    10 years ago

Welcome back

Best wishes for a full and speedy recovery

Alyssa Ingalls
Freshman Silent

Thank you Robert. You hagd.

Smile.gif

Dowser
Sophomore Quiet
link   Dowser    10 years ago

Hello, Maya! Hope you're feeling better soon! Smile.gif

Nigel Dogberry
Freshman Silent
link   Nigel Dogberry    10 years ago

I am such a hermit. I had to google "hagd" since I had no idea what it meant/means.Grin.gif

Neetu2
Freshman Silent
link   Neetu2    10 years ago

Oh, so you are the former Laffy Taffy!!! I didn't know that until I read your comment to Grumps.
Wish you the best of health and recovery, Maya, from everything that has ailed you. :)

Alyssa Ingalls
Freshman Silent

Yes, I have moved on from all the other screen names and am going to use my real name from here on out. I never wanted to post my pic or my name after the stalking and harassment I had endured from the MSN boards. Now I feel a bit more safe.

And thank you Neetu for the best wishes. That really helps and make me feel good inside.

Thank you to all of you and the warm welcome back. It's nice to be back again, for how long, I will learn on Nov. 3rd when I have my next doctor's appointment.

Smile.gif

Neetu2
Freshman Silent
link   Neetu2    10 years ago

All the best to you for that appointment, Maya!

A. Macarthur
Professor Guide
link   A. Macarthur    10 years ago

Happy you are here.

Uptownchick
Junior Silent
link   Uptownchick    10 years ago

Hi Maya! Although we've never met/chatted I'm looking forward to getting to know you! Welcome back to NT!

381150_165018143600966_803822724_n.jpg?oh=15b29812b7e30049dd47b63a70ad8ddd&oe=54F0B79B

1stwarrior
Professor Participates
link   1stwarrior    10 years ago

Me too Grin.gif

Welcome back Maya.